PDA

View Full Version : Free Lifetime Trip To Oz

JONNO_CELEBS
05-03-2004, 10:00 PM
To get a free lifetime trip to live on Australia's Gold Coast all you have to do is help a pedophile kidnap, rape and murder 2 10y/o girls and spend a couple of years in a nut house :)

Then you're given a makeover and a new name, a nice house on the gold coast and a good job :)

Sounds good to me and the best part......the parents of the girls will help pay for it :)

Cool huh <_< :angry:

Jonno B)

J'Pol
05-03-2004, 10:06 PM
I didn&#39;t think the Australians let convicted criminals in (ironically as it happens). Is this not the case.

Can someone in the know confirm the position with regard to people convicted of serious crime living there.

JONNO_CELEBS
05-03-2004, 10:10 PM
As far as I know they don&#39;t, to Emigrate you need a minimum of £50,000 in the bank or someone who lives there to be your lifetime garentour (spelling).

But Maxine Carr maybe given a new identity and a house on the gold coast :angry:

I think she should be dumped in the middle of Sohem , hands and feet bound and let the people do as they wish <_<

Jonno B)

J'Pol
05-03-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@3 May 2004 - 23:10
As far as I know they don&#39;t, to Emigrate you need a minimum of £50,000 in the bank or someone who lives there to be your lifetime garentour (spelling).

But Maxine Carr maybe given a new identity and a house on the gold coast :angry:

Surely not, why would we ask for such a thing and why would the Australians agree to it.

If nothing else it would not be fair to their own people, particularly those she moved in near to.

JONNO_CELEBS
05-03-2004, 10:19 PM
JP I can honestly say it&#39;s possibly the worst thing I&#39;ve ever heard in this context, I heard it on the Radio news yesterday, absolutely appaulled, it&#39;s not confirmed yet but they said She will never go back to her home town and they are hoping she will not be recognised in Oz altho this is doubtful. But this is on the cards, new look, new name, new house, new country in Paradise paid for by the Tax payers which include Holly and Jessica&#39;s parents :angry:

Sick, just sick and very twisted

Jonno B)

Emdee
05-03-2004, 10:24 PM
<_<

I know what u mean. It&#39;s the same with those 2 guys who killed that bulger kid about 10 years ago. They&#39;re off in a secret location (in the sun no doubt <_< ) living it up on government cash.

It&#39;s all upside down, inside out and just generally fucked up

[Edit: typo ;) ]

4th gen
05-03-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@3 May 2004 - 21:19
JP I can honestly say it&#39;s possibly the worst thing I&#39;ve ever heard in this context, I heard it on the Radio news yesterday, absolutely appaulled, it&#39;s not confirmed yet but they said She will never go back to her home town and they are hoping she will not be recognised in Oz altho this is doubtful. But this is on the cards, new look, new name, new house, new country in Paradise paid for by the Tax payers which include Holly and Jessica&#39;s parents :angry:

Sick, just sick and very twisted

Jonno B)
If this does actually happen, I hope the Australian media informs the Australian people. They have a right to know that that sick, twisted bitch is their next door neighbour

JONNO_CELEBS
05-03-2004, 10:29 PM
@Emdee.........I know, another case of our goverment working for the criminal <_<

@Gen......No one will be informed, thats the point of Relocation, new life, new identity.

sick huh

Jonno B)

brotherdoobie
05-03-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@3 May 2004 - 17:29
@Emdee.........I know, another case of our goverment working for the criminal <_<

@Gen......No one will be informed, thats the point of Relocation, new life, new identity.

sick huh

Jonno B)
Another case of the perpetrators rights being respected over the rights of the victims. :angry:

Keep us updated Jonno...I very seldom watch the news anymore....This is one of the reasons.

Peace brotherdooobie

Emdee
05-03-2004, 11:15 PM
Speaking of rights does anyone else think that the &#39;European Bill Of Human Rights&#39; should&#39;ve been named the &#39;European Bill Of Criminal Rights&#39;? :huh:

Not once have I heard of anyone using it that wasn&#39;t a criminal out to squeeze cash out of innocent people (it might have been, but I just ain&#39;t heard of it ;) )

JONNO_CELEBS
05-06-2004, 11:24 AM
*Update*

I found this in the paper :)

Posted as 2 links cos they big pics so you can read

Top Of Page (http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Cjcooljonno/maxcarr_40.jpg)

And with this second one I have highlighted the overlap :)

Bottom Page (http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Cjcooljonno/mxcarr2_40.jpg)

Jonno B)

AussieSheila
05-06-2004, 02:19 PM
Wed 5 May 2004

1:32pm (UK)
&#39;No New Life in Australia&#39; for Maxine Carr

By Nick Allen, Crime Correspondent, PA News

The Australian Government today denied the existence of any plan to move Maxine Carr to a new life there.

It issued a public statement following speculation that police, prison and probation officials had tried to persuade Carr to leave the UK and adopt a secret identity in Australia.

Senator Chris Ellison, Australian minister for justice and customs, said: “While it is not generally the practice of the Australian Government to comment on such matters, British reports that the Australian Government had agreed to accept Maxine Carr are incorrect.

“No such agreement has been struck, and I am not aware of any request to the Australian Government to relocate Ms Carr to Australia.”

It didn&#39;t seem likely, the UK stopped sending convicts here when they figured out it was more pleasure than punishment. Besides which we have enough threats to our children without importing more.

:rolleyes:

threelions00
05-06-2004, 06:11 PM
You can also move to Australia if you have a profession that they need too and sometimes they will pay for your relocation and provide you with accomodation...thought i&#39;d let you know that...

JONNO_CELEBS
05-06-2004, 08:35 PM
@ Andie&#39;s report.......It would be denied now, bit pointless her being sent there now everyone knows about it :lol:
IMHO I think it was real and the UK press have stopped it, the whole point of Relocation is for anonimaty, if it&#39;s splattered all over the press it&#39;s no longer a secret, all I&#39;ll say is there&#39;s no smoke without fire :)
She will be sent somewhere nice, they not gonna send here to Iraq are they <_<
She&#39;ll probably be sent to Spain with the boys that killed Jamie Bulger <_<

Jonno B)

Chevy
05-06-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@6 May 2004 - 20:43
@ Andie&#39;s report.......It would be denied now, bit pointless her being sent there now everyone knows about it :lol:
IMHO I think it was real and the UK press have stopped it, the whole point of Relocation is for anonimaty, if it&#39;s splattered all over the press it&#39;s no longer a secret, all I&#39;ll say is there&#39;s no smoke without fire :)

Jonno B)
STFU&#33;

BigBoo
05-06-2004, 08:39 PM
was this something in the news or is jono sick?

JONNO_CELEBS
05-06-2004, 08:41 PM
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Cjcooljonno/maxcarr_40.jpg

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Cjcooljonno/mxcarr2_40.jpg

<_< I would&#39;nt make something like this up, I&#39;m a bit pervy, I&#39;m not a sicko <_<

Jonno B)

BigBoo
05-06-2004, 08:42 PM
oh right :o

J'Pol
05-06-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@6 May 2004 - 15:27
Besides which we have enough threats to our children without importing more.

I agree, you should not be asked to take our shite.

Neither should any Country.

There should be no anonymity, the public should know at all times where these people are.

J'Pol
05-06-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Emdee@4 May 2004 - 00:23
Speaking of rights does anyone else think that the &#39;European Bill Of Human Rights&#39; should&#39;ve been named the &#39;European Bill Of Criminal Rights&#39;? :huh:

Not once have I heard of anyone using it that wasn&#39;t a criminal out to squeeze cash out of innocent people (it might have been, but I just ain&#39;t heard of it ;) )
Do you mean the European Convention on Human Rights.

If so I don&#39;t really see your point, could you clarify.

JONNO_CELEBS
05-06-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Chevy+6 May 2004 - 20:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chevy @ 6 May 2004 - 20:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@6 May 2004 - 20:43

Jonno B)
STFU&#33; [/b][/quote]
I take it by that coment you think it&#39;s wrong to bad mouth a child murderes sidekick?

@JP......I agree, name and shame them all, ID photo&#39;s, they should be tagged so they can always be kept track of too :)

Jonno B)

J'Pol
05-06-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@6 May 2004 - 23:27
@JP......I agree, name and shame them all, ID photo&#39;s, they should be tagged so they can always be kept track of too :)

We should know where the bastards are all of the time, without exception.

As far as I am concerned, once they are convicted then they lose any right to privacy.

It pisses me off that we are the ones who pay for this privacy they get. Old men and women freeze to death, rather than turn their fire on in winter. We pay to re-locate this scum and to protect their privacy.

What&#39;s right about that.

JONNO_CELEBS
05-06-2004, 11:05 PM
Exactly&#33;

The paper said it would cost 15 million to relocate her or 1 million per year to protect her if she stays here <_<

WTF????? Why protect her?

Execute her&#33;&#33; :angry:

Jonno B)

*goddess*
05-06-2004, 11:07 PM
<_< I agree with you wholeheartedly J&#39;pol.

The same rumours went around about the &#39;things&#39; that killed poor lil James Bolger.

It does sound logical that they would deny the rumours as Jonno said..... tho we have an election this year, I can&#39;t imagine Jonny Coward risking being caught out in a bald faced lie about that.

If she is sent here, we will eventually find out about it..... not much actually is secret these days. Which of course, is a good thing....in cases like this.

J'Pol
05-06-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by *goddess*@7 May 2004 - 00:15
<_< I agree with you wholeheartedly J&#39;pol.

The same rumours went around about the &#39;things&#39; that killed poor lil James Bolger.

It does sound logical that they would deny the rumours as Jonno said..... tho we have an election this year, I can&#39;t imagine Jonny Coward risking being caught out in a bald faced lie about that.

If she is sent here, we will eventually find out about it..... not much actually is secret these days. Which of course, is a good thing....in cases like this.
Agreed

Jonno - I would not execute her. I would simply say, your sentence is served, now walk out of the prison door and go about your business.

I would then let her get on with things. No special treatment, no relocation, no anonymity. Just the same rules as everyone else - You&#39;re on your own.

*goddess*
05-06-2004, 11:14 PM
Again I agree she should be left to &#39;the people&#39; tho that of course does have its flaws.

:unsure: Why is she not going to prison? Or is she going to a psychiatric institution first?

JONNO_CELEBS
05-06-2004, 11:23 PM
@JP.........Same thing , if she goes free in the UK she will be hunted down, hopefully

@Goddess........She got 42 months for Purgery and served 21 months :angry:

Jonno B)

*goddess*
05-06-2004, 11:25 PM
<_< Guess there&#39;s no point in me stating the obvious that sucks big time.

I guess the real shame is noone will be surprised by that.

zapjb
05-07-2004, 12:06 AM
I&#39;m pretty liberal. But with offenses against the elderly, disabled (metally or physically) or children I draw the line. Execute her. In public. On TV pay per view. All monies going to victims & enforcement funds. :angry:

BigBoo
05-07-2004, 12:11 AM
im gonna be contraversial and say this is happening cos of guys like you. she was involved sure, she knew she could have even admitted but being involved with a guy who can kil to kids and burn the bodies, must be ppretty intimidating plus sshe apparently loved him so it wasnt easy for her to own up. without huntley i doubbt she would ever harm anyone butt the public hate her and some are wanting to gett "even". she doesnt deserve life imprisonment but she wont survive in britain

Yogi
05-07-2004, 12:13 AM
I think public stoning&#33;&#33;&#33;

No, even better, let&#39;s enforce sharia&#33;&#33;

Then we also have no issue with BinLaden anymore and worldsafety is restored&#33;&#33;

PartyTime&#33;&#33;&#33;

YoNoSense

JONNO_CELEBS
05-07-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by BigBoo@7 May 2004 - 00:19
im gonna be contraversial and say this is happening cos of guys like you. she was involved sure, she knew she could have even admitted but being involved with a guy who can kil to kids and burn the bodies, must be ppretty intimidating plus sshe apparently loved him so it wasnt easy for her to own up. without huntley i doubbt she would ever harm anyone butt the public hate her and some are wanting to gett "even". she doesnt deserve life imprisonment but she wont survive in britain
That is the biggest load of shit I have ever heard&#33;
She helped him, everyone knows it they just can&#39;t prove it, she consoled the parents, she lied on national tv and said she hoped for the safe return of the girls, yet all the time she knew they were dead, raped, murdered, burnt, buried.
You can&#39;t love someone capable of that unless you are yourself, Huntleys own mother said he should be executed.

And who exactly are you throwing that "Cos of guys like you" coment at? Zap?
Ok maybe Zap is a little OTT but I have to agree, they both need to feel pain, they both need to live a life of sheer hell for what they done, those girls were 10 years old, 10&#33;&#33;&#33; , they were&#39;nt even in High School, they were children, inocent, happy, they were someones Child, healthy, happy, not sick or unhealthy, it&#39;s one thing to lose a child to illness but to have your 10 y/o daughter ravaged by an animal and her body burnt in a pit using petrol is something totally different, those girls did&#39;nt have to die, I know a couple of people from Sohem, the Vicar who burried them used be be a vicar in my town, I know him too, he burried my grandmother. Thats how close to home it is&#33;
So don&#39;t be saying she does&#39;nt deserve this and that, she deserves every piece of pain and misery she can possibly get&#33;

Jonno B)

BigBoo
05-07-2004, 12:30 AM
you just justified the "guys like you" bit

you want her to suffer you want her to go through what the girls went through but she didnt put them through it. she was involved with huntley she knew exactly what he did maaybe helped clean up, then she lied. ar you telling me that you could go on live tv and testify that a loved one was a brutal murderer. dumping you inprison, losing all dignity and respect when theres still a slim chance you could get away?

*goddess*
05-07-2004, 12:35 AM
Personally yep I do think she should suffer. She will still never go thru the hell those girls did.

Nobody forced her to go on TV that was her choice. If she is sick enuff to go along with all of this, the very least she needs is many years of psychiatric treatment.

BigBoo
05-07-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by *goddess*@7 May 2004 - 00:43
Personally yep I do think she should suffer. She will still never go thru the hell those girls did.

Nobody forced her to go on TV that was her choice. If she is sick enuff to go along with all of this, the very least she needs is many years of psychiatric treatment.
i think she does need psychiatric help. she is a victim of al this mental torture, and i&#39;d need counciling after what shes seen and had tokeep bottled up

JONNO_CELEBS
05-07-2004, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by BigBoo@7 May 2004 - 00:46

i think she does need psychiatric help. she is a victim of al this mental torture, and i&#39;d need counciling after what shes seen and had tokeep bottled up
:o You have got to be kidding me&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; SHE&#39;S a victim????

How the hell is she a victim......You tell that to Holly and Jessica&#39;s mum and dad&#33;

ar you telling me that you could go on live tv and testify that a loved one was a brutal murderer

His own mother did&#33;&#33; I saw the interview she said and I quote "I love my son but for what he did he does not deserve to live and that should be his punishment"
Carr only went out with him for about a year, she&#39;s sick, and how do you know she did&#39;nt do anything?? They could&#39;nt pin him with everything they know he done cos he burnt the bodies, no one knows what horrible evil things he did.........They did to those girls.
Jesus christ you&#39;re sticking up for a 21st century Myra Hindley you reaslise that.

Bottom line, would you feel the same if it was your sister,daughter, mother, g/f (god forbid any of them) that had been their victims?

Jonno B)

BigBoo
05-07-2004, 12:55 AM
sorry i did that too rile yoou but she does need counciling, she was under immense pressure.

ok if it was someone close to me i would lash out. and wouldnt look at it from a birds eye view, wouldnt think she was worth shit. i would loook at her as a cold blooded killer at just a hint thhat she might be involvd, tats why courts were invented. but she has been punished enough for her part shes lost her old life. she doesnt need to be kept behind bars because imho she isnt a threat on her own.

i thinkmost here just lifted theirr oppinions from tabloid editors without forming their own. the weeekss in hunting for them made you relateto them as littlesisters or daughters. whether you like it or not an un biased judge and jury had to ignore the newpaapers oppinnion and do what was right

and now we are too proud or dont waant to be rediculed to go aggaist popular oppinion in such an extreme case as murder

J'Pol
05-07-2004, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by BigBoo@7 May 2004 - 02:03
sorry i did that too rile yoou but she does need counciling, she was under immense pressure.

ok if it was someone close to me i would lash out. and wouldnt look at it from a birds eye view, wouldnt think she was worth shit. i would loook at her as a cold blooded killer at just a hint thhat she might be involvd, tats why courts were invented. but she has been punished enough for her part shes lost her old life. she doesnt need to be kept behind bars because imho she isnt a threat on her own.

i thinkmost here just lifted theirr oppinions from tabloid editors without forming their own. the weeekss in hunting for them made you relateto them as littlesisters or daughters. whether you like it or not an un biased judge and jury had to ignore the newpaapers oppinnion and do what was right

and now we are too proud or dont waant to be rediculed to go aggaist popular oppinion in such an extreme case as murder
If you seriously believe that I have formed my opinion based on tabloid press reports of these incidents, then there is no point in our discussing this matter further.

However I feel you may be judging others by your own standards.

I simply believe that she should be treated in the same way as any other offender who has served their time. Release her and let that be an end of it. No special treatment either way. No re-location, protection or anonymity. Just treat her in the same way as everyone else.

What is wrong with that.

*goddess*
05-07-2004, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by BigBoo@7 May 2004 - 01:03

But how can you say she&#39;s no danger on her own?? You can&#39;t know that, you don&#39;t know what she&#39;s like really and even if she had been normal prior to this wouldn&#39;t the immense pressure/scrutiny have messed with her head?

There is no guarantee anyone is not a threat to others but you have to admit she&#39;s more of a danger than &#39;most&#39; people.

BigBoo
05-07-2004, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@7 May 2004 - 01:12

If you seriously believe that I have formed my opinion based on tabloid press reports of these incidents, then there is no point in our discussing this matter further.

However I feel you may be judging others by your own standards.

I simply believe that she should be treated in the same way as any other offender who has served their time. Release her and let that be an end of it. No special treatment either way. No re-location, protection or anonymity. Just treat her in the same way as everyone else.

What is wrong with that.
because 90% of the country feel its their duty to punish her for the murder of their little girls. they cant stop everyone going within a mile of her to protect her from an angry mob. its easier to deport her

JONNO_CELEBS
05-07-2004, 01:13 AM
@Big Boo........Dude trying to wind me up by taking the piss is one thing, but doing it in a thread like this where it&#39;s a topic in which people I know IRL have been deverstated and their lives turned upside down is edging towards sick.
As for making opinions off the press, no mate, I watched and listend to real people as well, I know coppers who were involved in the search, my opinion is from a very different POV from yours or the presses, mine is personal, to me these people were not just faces on the tv, they were friends of my friends. Sohem is not far from me at all so trust me, I do have my own opinion and 21 months is no where near enough punishment for what she did.

@JP........Exactly, let her loose, let her be hunted, because that is what will happen, she will be linched. This country is too soft, too weak. Never used to be.

Jonno B)

BigBoo
05-07-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by *goddess*@7 May 2004 - 01:18
But how can you say she&#39;s no danger on her own?? You can&#39;t know that, you don&#39;t know what she&#39;s like really and even if she had been normal prior to this wouldn&#39;t the immense pressure/scrutiny have messed with her head?

There is no guarantee anyone is not a threat to others but you have to admit she&#39;s more of a danger than &#39;most&#39; people.
the kids at the sschool loved her and got on with her. its more likely that she just got on with the kids than was just plotting. think about it

BigBoo
05-07-2004, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@7 May 2004 - 01:21
@Big Boo........Dude trying to wind me up by taking the piss is one thing, but doing it in a thread like this where it&#39;s a topic in which people I know IRL have been deverstated and their lives turned upside down is edging towards sick.
As for making opinions off the press, no mate, I watched and listend to real people as well, I know coppers who were involved in the search, my opinion is from a very different POV from yours or the presses, mine is personal, to me these people were not just faces on the tv, they were friends of my friends. Sohem is not far from me at all so trust me, I do have my own opinion and 21 months is no where near enough punishment for what she did.

@JP........Exactly, let her loose, let her be hunted, because that is what will happen, she will be linched. This country is too soft, too weak. Never used to be.

Jonno B)
i cant get my point accross cos you keep using in real life and making it personal. my aunt was murdered. someone i uused o hang out with got done for manslaughter. i know both sides of the story. i dont live in a cacoon. youcant just use IRL to make me too guilty to make my point. im sorry iif i upse you ican shut up if you want. i mademy point, go on get the last word this cant be resolved

*goddess*
05-07-2004, 01:20 AM
I have no idea whether she was plotting or not, wasn&#39;t suggesting that but now that you mention it, definately is a possibility.

As I said before there is no way she could have come thru this without being affected mentally, it can&#39;t be assumed that she is no threat.

It&#39;s not just 90% of the UK that want her gone.... I&#39;m in Australia and am sure I&#39;m not the only one who thinks she should get off what basically amounts to &#39;scot free&#39;. I don&#39;t read Tabloids.... my opinions are based on news reports and documentaries. One documentary featured the parents of the girls, it was heartbreaking and devestating to watch.... I cant begin to imagine how horrific it is for their parents/family/friends to have to live with this for the rest of their lives.

BigBoo
05-07-2004, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by *goddess*@7 May 2004 - 01:28
I have no idea whether she was plotting or not, wasn&#39;t suggesting that but now that you mention it, definately is a possibility.

As I said before there is no way she could have come thru this without being affected mentally, it can&#39;t be assumed that she is no threat.

It&#39;s not just 90% of the UK that want her gone.... I&#39;m in Australia and am sure I&#39;m not the only one who thinks she should get off what basically amounts to &#39;scot free&#39;. I don&#39;t read Tabloids.... my opinions are based on news reports and documentaries. One documentary featured the parents of the girls, it was heartbreaking and devestating to watch.... I cant begin to imagine how horrific it is for their parents/family/friends to have to live with this for the rest of their lives.
there you go, heartbreaking documentry. why do you think they did it? its a human interest story. they made a profit off your emotions.

kids get killled all the time but becausethese were on the news 24/7 theyre special, people involved with their death mustn&#39;t get tthe chance of a new life others get

JONNO_CELEBS
05-07-2004, 01:31 AM
@Big Boo..........I&#39;m not trying to make you feel guilty or stop you having your view, I&#39;m sorry about your Aunt, thats awful. But what you have to realise is this is not just news, this IS real life. You say the kids loved and trusted her......They did Huntly too.
I see your point I really do, but I&#39;m sorry you are wrong, I doubt very much if there are many people would agree with you at all. I&#39;m not fighting you here dude don&#39;t get me wrong, I&#39;m trying to help you see that this is real stuff, she is a very very bad and sick person. she is dangerous.
Let me give you an example, Reg Kray died in prison after over 30 years for the muder of a gangster who crippled his wife, he was given 30 years, he served 30 years. She was given 42 months and served 21. Yet Reg never hurt an inovent person, she did, she was involved. If you really want to go into legalities of it I can list you a shit load of reasons and examples that will help you see what we are saying.
I don&#39;t want the last word, this is a calm healthy debate on a very serious and touchy subject :) No offence or anger is meant by me or intended :)

Jonno B)

Edit: You said kids get killled all the time but becausethese were on the news 24/7 theyre special, people involved with their death mustn&#39;t get tthe chance of a new life others get
No we&#39;re saying none of them should have money spent on them to protect them, they should be named and shamed, this Data Protection crap is the reason Huntly got the job at the school in the first place.

BigBoo
05-07-2004, 01:37 AM
its ok you didnt kill her.

they say to know someeone is to walk a mile in their shoes (or something along those lines). try imaagining it from her eyes.

and i dont really think you can get a list of lealitys to prove me wrong cos legalitys got her 21 months for good behavior and a new life abroad

and on the edit: it wasnt data protection that got him into thhe schools. it was a slck boss who didnt do their research

benxuk
05-07-2004, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@7 May 2004 - 01:21

Jonno B)
yeah i would agree with a more eye-4-an-eye approach but...

...sick or not sick i have to agree with boo, noone entirly made there own mind, nobody here can justify there reasons, and noone has anyway to prove that themselves are any different, i mean how many murderers have you split on?...

its like, before everybody knew what had happened, when it was a 2 girls missing case, would you burn her then? i think its just a bit fashionable to get on the bandwagon

on the discussion of whether or not the tabloid press and propaganda make up your minds, ahem... :blink:

*goddess*
05-07-2004, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by BigBoo@7 May 2004 - 01:33

there you go, heartbreaking documentry. why do you think they did it? its a human interest story. they made a profit off your emotions.

kids get killled all the time but becausethese were on the news 24/7 theyre special, people involved with their death mustn&#39;t get tthe chance of a new life others get
I don&#39;t agree at all, this documentary wasnt&#39; made just for profit and neither were the news reports sensationalism.

And I can see no reason why someone involved with the death of anyone should be allowed a new chance. What chance to those kids and parents etc. have? None? She had choices, they didnt&#39;.

Jonno has brought up a very good example. In fact according to the book I recently read by Reg Kray, he was only finally released because he was dying. 30 years was a ridiculous sentence but he served it.

I think tho, that we probly must agree to disagree. Everyone&#39;s entitled to their opinion and I think we&#39;ve all firmly stated ours.

BigBoo
05-07-2004, 01:43 AM
@ben. thannks. now were gonna geet accused of huting in packs :rolleyes:

@godess. face it. it was made to be sensational and like a film in that respect. it was interesting thats why it was made they wouldnt do it if it meant a loss.

benxuk
05-07-2004, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by *goddess*@7 May 2004 - 01:47
I don&#39;t agree at all, this documentary wasnt&#39; made just for profit and neither were the news reports sensationalism.
i wouldn&#39;t be so sure, i happen to have a finger in the media pie - these people have rooms built to store pre-edited footage of peoples lifes, people get payed to ensure that when somebody in the public eye snufs it, they get the ratings, not because they care more, because it pays... the media is as corrupt and bent as any other industry, some people really don&#39;t care :(

Yogi
05-07-2004, 01:45 AM
This country is too soft, too weak.

Like i said&#33;&#33; We need sharia&#33;&#33;&#33;

Yo..... :helpsmile:

*goddess*
05-07-2004, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by benxuk+7 May 2004 - 01:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (benxuk @ 7 May 2004 - 01:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-*goddess*@7 May 2004 - 01:47
i wouldn&#39;t be so sure, i happen to have a finger in the media pie - these people have rooms built to store pre-edited footage of peoples lifes, people get payed to ensure that when somebody in the public eye snufs it, they get the ratings, not because they care more, because it pays... the media is as corrupt and bent as any other industry, some people really don&#39;t care :( [/b][/quote]
@ Bigboo that&#39;s just silly about the hunting in packs. Like I said we all have our own opinions.

@Benxuk I don&#39;t have the information you do...... tho anyone knows how footage can be edited/manipulated.

The point is she shouldn&#39;t just be free to carry on her merry way. I did suggest earlier a psychiatric institution may be a better option. She has been proven to have been involved therefore I don&#39;t think she has the right to what is basically Witness Protection Scheme.

I must leave it here, gotta go.

BigBoo
05-07-2004, 01:55 AM
i think stuff gets taken out of conext and only quoted to show one side of a story than manipulated. yoou cant even tust the news anymore because its all about human interest and turning a profit, so iff someone gets a chance to make a hollywood villian they jump on it

benxuk
05-07-2004, 01:59 AM
yeah and the ugliest, sickest, baddest part is... in a generation or so, joe and jane bloggs will be icons when the play them two in the "based on a real life story" box office cash in,

remember i said that, i&#39;m guessing it&#39;ll be in my lifetime

zapjb
05-07-2004, 02:00 AM
Too much crap to read since my last post.

OK maybe that pos needs psych help. Get her all better, even medded up. Then string her up on pay per view. And then give the money to a victims & enforcement fund.

BigBoo
05-07-2004, 02:02 AM
its true, look at all the WTC documenteries they wouldnt make em if we didnt want to watch em. truth is iits compelling, nno maatter hw siick they do it if they can make a buck?

benxuk
05-07-2004, 02:02 AM
:off topic:

@zapjb

i love your sig, you must have lots of friends

BigBoo
05-07-2004, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by zapjb@7 May 2004 - 02:08
Too much crap to read since my last post.

OK maybe that pos needs psych help. Get her all better, even medded up. Then string her up on pay per view. And then give the money to a victims & enforcement fund.
jeesh i thought te topic haad risen above this.

BigBoo
05-07-2004, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by benxuk@7 May 2004 - 02:10
:off topic:

@zapjb

i love your sig, you must have lots of friends
i think it acts as a paper weight. ;)

JONNO_CELEBS
05-07-2004, 02:04 AM
@Boo.........No it was the Data Protection act that blocked his name being entered into any CV or anything else, the School had no idea, the Police admitted that. This was the turning point of the DPA and hence the now "Name and Shame" sex offenders list. As for Legalities, thats the point&#33; The justice system is fucked. A few years ago a guy really down on his luck, wife died, lost his job, 4 kids, xmas, went into a bank with a toy gun and demanded £500, thats all, he got 5 years and served 5 years. Reg Kray got 30 years and served 30 years, need me to go on?
And I told you, this is a healthy debate, I never acused you of hunting or any such thing, please don&#39;t try to turn this into a dog fight :)

@Benux........If you had read this whole thread you would know my opinion is based on RL people, not the media, yes I agree the media "Hollywoodfies" these things , same as everything else, but you all agree Micheal Jackson is weird and a perv don&#39;t you, have any of you met him?
Oh and as for how many murderers have I split on.........1.
1 pedophile
3 Drink Drivers
2 Reckless Drivers (coaches racing at 70mph)
And caught many theifs myself.

So with that said, I know your opinions, you know mine, thankyou for a calm debate :)

I&#39;m off to bed, night all :)

Jonno B)

benxuk
05-07-2004, 02:06 AM
...if only i knew where i put my cup of tea???? :angry:

sorry to publicly highlight your services to me

zapjb
05-07-2004, 02:07 AM
What about my sig? :lol: It&#39;s just about AME.

benxuk
05-07-2004, 02:08 AM
Oh and as for how many murderers have I split on.........1.
1 pedophile
3 Drink Drivers
2 Reckless Drivers (coaches racing at 70mph)

not strictly murderers but nevermind, any chance of a name and shame?

edit: @zapfddfg w/e: yer... i know what that is?

BigBoo
05-07-2004, 02:09 AM
whats splitting on a person?

benxuk
05-07-2004, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by BigBoo@7 May 2004 - 02:17
whats splitting on a person?

zapjb
05-07-2004, 02:11 AM
What?

JONNO_CELEBS
05-07-2004, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by benxuk@7 May 2004 - 02:16

It says 1 murderer :)

And no, I&#39;m not a grass but it&#39;s either spilt on them or have them done over.

As for the thiefs I&#39;m talking shoplifters when I was security :)

I ask you guys nicely, please don&#39;t spam this thread out, it&#39;s serious and really does&#39;nt deserve to be spamed :(

Jonno B)

benxuk
05-07-2004, 02:17 AM
hang on a fucking minute, your not a grass? but you grassed on them? give us there names,

how can you judge that wierd bitch when your denying us the right?

BigBoo
05-07-2004, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+7 May 2004 - 02:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 7 May 2004 - 02:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-benxuk@7 May 2004 - 02:16

It says 1 murderer :)

And no, I&#39;m not a grass but it&#39;s either spilt on them or have them done over.

As for the thiefs I&#39;m talking shoplifters when I was security :)

I ask you guys nicely, please don&#39;t spam this thread out, it&#39;s serious and really does&#39;nt deserve to be spamed :(

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
you pulled one way, i pulled the other, its over. i cant change yyour mind and ive made up mine.

i reckon though if a respectable hollywood producer took the story and changed names annd places and gave a slighty different background (so no-one gets suspicious) and put the story about maxie with her thoughts feelins a situation exactly. populaar oppinion woould be this poor woman having too deal with so much on her own. i cant believe she got 2 years

JONNO_CELEBS
05-07-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by benxuk@7 May 2004 - 02:25
hang on a fucking minute, your not a grass? but you grassed on them? give us there names,

No I&#39;m not, I never grassed on anyone, the murderer I had no choice, the Coach drivers very nearly killed me I wanted revenge and I hate drink drivers cos I&#39;ve lost one friend and another is in a wheelchair for life because of them, not 1 pinters, I mean plastered, and the pedophile pricked a condom to get a 13 y/o girl pregnant. It was call the old bill of he gets serious beatings and it all goes to shit.

@Boo........Fair enough, like I said, we have our opinions :)
We are intitled to them and you have every right to be wrong :P :lol:

Jonno B)