PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Make An P2p Client?

test2speed
05-10-2004, 03:51 AM
iiight, i know every one here hates , me and i dont give a shit!

im just worndering how the fuck do you make an p2p Client , theres:

BitTorrent
e-mule
kazaa
kazaa-lite
warez Client
Etc...

how the fuck do you take an Kazaa and make it look like that ,? is there an file that you can make it or edited an kazaa type??? :helpsmile: :blink: :huh:

Ariel_001
05-10-2004, 04:58 AM
I am guessing it takes lots of research, hard work and hours and hours of it before you can create a successful P2P network. So good luck.

erRor67
05-10-2004, 05:14 AM
Not to mention even if you did make one, there would be like no files on the network. It would take lots of time for the network to increase in files.

You might as well get an open source p2p program and make your changes.

Making one from scratch will take too long ;)

Ariel_001
05-10-2004, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by Bishtawiman@10 May 2004 - 05:22
Not to mention even if you did make one, there would be like no files on the network. It would take lots of time for the network to increase in files.

You might as well get an open source p2p program and make your changes.

Making one from scratch will take too long ;)
If everyone thinks like that then all we have would be just fasttrack. If you really think you can make a better network then try it. It is the one of the many ways P2P can evolve.

test2speed
05-15-2004, 04:21 AM
no nono im not saying to make an empty P2p file, im talking about if theres is an file

that i cxan open kazaa with and change few stuff and edit the name and stuff like Kazaa-lite ,like an Image viewer but you can add suff and look at it b4 its done like:

autoplay menu studios thats for making an Autorun and Mieda players

Ariel_001
05-15-2004, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by test2speed@15 May 2004 - 04:29
no nono im not saying to make an empty P2p file, im talking about if theres is an file

that i cxan open kazaa with and change few stuff and edit the name and stuff like Kazaa-lite ,like an Image viewer but you can add suff and look at it b4 its done like:

autoplay menu studios thats for making an Autorun and Mieda players
Oh you just want to change the resources around. What version of kazaa lite do you want to change. The older version can be changed with Resource Hacker (http://www.users.on.net/johnson/resourcehacker/). Modify the file "KazaaLite.kpp".