PDA

View Full Version : Please Ban Funny Craphorn!

hobbes
05-11-2004, 03:16 AM
Ok, growing up my parents never took me eat at crap fastfood places. McDonald's, Burger King, Hardees, Long John Silvers, Jack in the Box, Burger Chef, Arbys and on and on, I never ate there, ever. My Mother could make a better meal than those while having a grand mal seizure.

The only 2 "fastfood" places we went to were a local chain: "Steak n' Shake"

http://www.steaknshake.com/pics/homepage/nav_logo.gif

and the national chain:KFC

Like it or not, KFC has a signature taste that everyone can immediately recognize. I actually like that ole original recipe.

Anywho, I was getting dinner tonight and ordered the NEW oven roasted strips with green beans and rice, just to try it.

The chicken was dry and tough, the selection of herbs was signature only in it's odiousness. Basically a salt ladden piece of crap with crap sides.

A fiscal kick in the nuts and highly disrespectful to the memory of the Colonel.

Being a taste tester for KFC, I hold Craphorn fully responsible. He should have both condemned this new dish and warned the forum of its evility. Funky has sold us out. Clearly, some under the table passing of the green.

So now I sit, hungry, salty, angry, with my wallet empty, wondering if I can boil my extra mouse into a passable soup.

You are a bad man Funny Craphorn!

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-11-2004, 03:21 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude.The roasted strips with green beans and rice I tryed them!From what I remember I told them I did not like it.

masterpiece21
05-11-2004, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@11 May 2004 - 03:24
Ok, growing up my parents never took me eat at crap fastfood places. McDonald's, Burger King, Hardees, Long John Silvers, Jack in the Box, Burger Chef, Arbys and on and on, I never ate there, ever. My Mother could make a better meal than those while having a grand mal seizure.

The only 2 "fastfood" places we went to were a local chain: "Steak n' Shake"

http://www.steaknshake.com/pics/homepage/nav_logo.gif

and the national chain:KFC

Like it or not, KFC has a signature taste that everyone can immediately recognize. I actually like that ole original recipe.

Anywho, I was getting dinner tonight and ordered the NEW oven roasted strips with green beans and rice, just to try it.

The chicken was dry and tough, the selection of herbs was signature only in it's odiousness. Basically a salt ladden piece of crap with crap sides.

A fiscal kick in the nuts and highly disrespectful to the memory of the Colonel.

Being a taste tester for KFC, I hold Craphorn fully responsible. He should have both condemned this new dish and warned the forum of its evility. Funky has sold us out. Clearly, some under the table passing of the green.

So now I sit, hungry, salty, angry, with my wallet empty, wondering if I can boil my extra mouse into a passable soup.

You are a bad man Funny Craphorn!
FC,is this tru? :unsure: Say it isnt so! :ph34r:

hobbes
05-11-2004, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@11 May 2004 - 04:29

Dude.The roasted strips with green beans and rice I tryed them!From what I remember I told them I did not like it.

Ya, so you say, as you cruise around Lousiville in your new BMW. KFC/BMW both 3 letters, any coincidence. The reasonable man says "no!" Awfully quick to respond, a little too quick, I think.

Could you please give me a link to the post where you warn us. Also, any other "disasters" coming our way from those at KFC who would sully the reputation of the great Colonel? Pickled rooster nutsack, as a late night drive through favorite, perhaps?

He got it right the first time, why can't they just accept that?

Busyman
05-11-2004, 04:01 AM
I love Steak and Shake. :D

J'Pol
05-11-2004, 07:56 AM
Apparently they also sell green stuff with wee bits of chicken thro' it now. I think they call it a salda, or some such.

This is an abomination and must be stopped. I agree with the rabbit, banjo boy has sold out to the body corporate.

Manny Roscoe
05-11-2004, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@11 May 2004 - 00:09
I love Steak and Shake. :D
Same here.

I could eat Steakburgers everyday.....

lynx
05-11-2004, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by hobbes+11 May 2004 - 03:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 11 May 2004 - 03:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@11 May 2004 - 04:29
:lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:

Dude.The roasted strips with green beans and rice I tryed them&#33;From what I remember I told them I did not like it.

:lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:
Ya, so you say, as you cruise around Lousiville in your new BMW. KFC/BMW both 3 letters, any coincidence. The reasonable man says "no&#33;" Awfully quick to respond, a little too quick, I think.

Could you please give me a link to the post where you warn us. Also, any other "disasters" coming our way from those at KFC who would sully the reputation of the great Colonel? Pickled rooster nutsack, as a late night drive through favorite, perhaps?

He got it right the first time, why can&#39;t they just accept that? [/b][/quote]
Did you notice that "no" only has 2 letters, so they added a "&#33;" to make it look like 3 letters, and yes has three letters too.

Far too much of a coincidence for my liking, I think you may be onto something here.