PDA

View Full Version : Could We Be A Business

(>Zero Cool<)
05-11-2004, 05:24 AM
Mornin ;)

ok hypathetical (seemed a more appropriate spelling) question. say some fortune sod came into a lot of money and decided to set up their own computer business.

So they get a premises and fill all the positions outwith the computer departments.

Instead of going through the usual channels do you think that he/she would be able to come in here and find the staff they need. I believe that there are a number of skilled people in here (age is not a factor btw), so what do you think.

What kinda business would it be and would it be a success. I know this is a bit serious for the lounge but this is the place that I wanted opinions from. The reason I ask what kinda business is the &#39;&#39;computer business&#39;&#39; line is very general and I do know that we are very strong in some areas e.g. computer support but maybe weak in others e.g. developers.

So anyone got any thoughts (this is the kinda thing that pops uinto your head when you can&#39;t sleep :rolleyes: )

:)

destroyerofevil
05-11-2004, 07:22 AM
Judging by the number of replies,no <_<

ziggyjuarez
05-11-2004, 07:57 AM
???what R U talkin about???

(>Zero Cool<)
05-11-2004, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@11 May 2004 - 08:05
I have absolutely no idea :blink:

ziggyjuarez
05-11-2004, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+11 May 2004 - 08:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) @ 11 May 2004 - 08:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ziggyjuarez@11 May 2004 - 08:05
I have absolutely no idea :blink: [/b][/quote]
its ok.i do the same thing every day

zapjb
05-11-2004, 08:06 AM
No. The true experts are gone.

(>Zero Cool<)
05-11-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by ziggyjuarez+11 May 2004 - 08:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ziggyjuarez @ 11 May 2004 - 08:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@11 May 2004 - 08:09
<!--QuoteBegin-ziggyjuarez@11 May 2004 - 08:05
I have absolutely no idea :blink:
its ok.i do the same thing every day [/b][/quote]
:lol: thanks bud ;)

actually I couldn&#39;t sleep and for reason I was thinking about work and I realised that a lot of the computer skills I have learned recently I have learned in here :) , prob the reason I was thinking about it is I have just started trying to mess with gif&#39;s and photoshop, never looked at them before but snny got me interested. :rolleyes: :)

still I probably should just have kept my thoughts to myself :rolleyes: :P

ziggyjuarez
05-11-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@11 May 2004 - 08:18
still I probably should just have kept my thoughts to myself
yes this is the best way
p.s
how do you make gifs.

(>Zero Cool<)
05-11-2004, 08:18 AM
:blink: cheeky bas :lol:

It&#39;s all done by magic ;)

(are you serious btw :unsure: )

ziggyjuarez
05-11-2004, 08:19 AM
yeah ;)

Rip The Jacker
05-11-2004, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@10 May 2004 - 21:32
Mornin ;)

ok hypathetical (seemed a more appropriate spelling) question. say some fortune sod came into a lot of money and decided to set up their own computer business.

So they get a premises and fill all the positions outwith the computer departments.

Instead of going through the usual channels do you think that he/she would be able to come in here and find the staff they need. I believe that there are a number of skilled people in here (age is not a factor btw), so what do you think.

What kinda business would it be and would it be a success. I know this is a bit serious for the lounge but this is the place that I wanted opinions from. The reason I ask what kinda business is the &#39;&#39;computer business&#39;&#39; line is very general and I do know that we are very strong in some areas e.g. computer support but maybe weak in others e.g. developers.

So anyone got any thoughts (this is the kinda thing that pops uinto your head when you can&#39;t sleep :rolleyes: )

Zero Cool, what you&#39;ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for reading it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

J/K :P

(>Zero Cool<)
05-11-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker+11 May 2004 - 08:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rip The Jacker @ 11 May 2004 - 08:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-(>Zero Cool<)@10 May 2004 - 21:32
Mornin ;)

Zero Cool, what you&#39;ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for reading it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

J/K :P [/b][/quote]
glad to be of service ;)

at least I am no worse off than I was before I posted it, that&#39;s what sleep depravation will do to a fellow :rolleyes:

although given that this is the lounge I am quite proud ofv the accolade you have seen fit to bestow upon me and my post, can I get a badge :)

@ziggyj, hmmmmmm <_< ........... ;) :P :lol:

ziggyjuarez
05-11-2004, 08:30 AM
Rip The Jacker for that comment im puting you on moderation :schnauz:

(>Zero Cool<)
05-11-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@11 May 2004 - 08:38
Rip The Jacker for that comment im puting you on moderation :schnauz:
It was a bit harsh...................but entirely fair and thus warented, however I now think he is a complete bas*ard :rolleyes: ;) :lol:

ziggyjuarez
05-11-2004, 08:35 AM
never seen that comin from a Moderator :schnauz:

(>Zero Cool<)
05-11-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@11 May 2004 - 08:43
never seen that comin from a Moderator :schnauz:
they are human too :P , ...................... well most of em :blink: , there are a couple I&#39;m not too sure about :unsure:

brotherdoobie
05-11-2004, 10:21 AM
Ahhhh...Sleep depravation the muse of poets and a blanket of comfort
to the mad.

Isn&#39;t it beautiful&#33;
I sleep only when my body betrays me.

Peace brotherdoobie