PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Watch Techtv.....?

Manny Roscoe
05-11-2004, 05:33 AM
The fuck does G4 have to take over for?! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I hate G4.......

Um....does anyone know what Im talking about? :mellow:

- Nightmare -
05-11-2004, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@11 May 2004 - 00:41
The fuck does G4 have to take over for?! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I hate G4.......

Um....does anyone know what Im talking about? :mellow:
Yeah I heard about it yesterday and man does it suck.

TechTV is one of my favorite channels to watch. G4 better not turn it into major suckage. :angry:

Manny Roscoe
05-11-2004, 05:45 AM
X-Play was on G4 today......it was weird.....because its like they've hijacked us......

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

The fact is, G4 is the most annoying channel I've ever seen....right next to MTV.

This is because most of their shows dont have new episodes until Friday, and after the new episodes air, they play the episodes over and over and over again till its Friday for new episodes again. Plus, most of their shows suck ass....the production quality is low, the "Jokes" are un-funny, and they play the same commercials over and over again.

No wonder they need TechTV to save it's worthless ass.....the only shows I've ever liked on G4 was Cinematech and Pulse.....but I liked Pulse for one reason: Ronilyn Reilly.
The chick is beautiful, not to mention she got huge natural tits. Now, shes leaving because of the merger.

Now, on the TechTV side of things, EVERYONE from TechTV is being FIRED.
No more Morgan Webb or Laura Swisher. No more hacking tips from Kevin Rose. No more of the hosts we've come to love. They're gonna be replaced, unless they're willing to relocate to LA, which most of them already said no. Most of TTV's popular shows will remain, but with new hosts....unless they can get their jobs back.

Im just pissed about the fact that there will be more programming about videogames than there will tech stuff......
I mean, I love videogames, but G4 really fucked this up....

FUCK G4 AND MOTHAFUCK COMCAST! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

masterpiece21
05-11-2004, 06:57 AM
Final verdict:Tech TV rules
g4 sux <_<

Manny Roscoe
05-11-2004, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by masterpiece21@11 May 2004 - 03:05
Final verdict:Tech TV rules
g4 sux <_<
Hell....one episode of X-Play is more entertaining that all of the shows on G4 combined....

And X-Play aint all that great.....oh wait.....yeah it is....becuase of Morgan Webb&#33;
Morgan fan site. (http://www.iheartmorganwebb.com)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-11-2004, 07:18 AM
Proposed Merger of G4 and TechTV - Discussion Here on their Forum (http://38.119.81.13/categories.cfm?catid=48)

:D And yes.Morgan Webb was looking good the other day with that Toad shirt on. :D

"G4 & TechTV will be upgrading to form one network that will take digital entertainment to the next level.

G4techTV will be the one and only network that is plugged into every dimension of games, gear, gadgets & gigabytes.

We’ve got a great new game plan featuring the best elements from both channels. Most of your favorite shows will be crossing over when we join forces on “G-Day”: May 28th.

You’ll find everything you need to know about our upcoming alliance right here on g4techtv.com. We’ll keep you posted on all the latest developments, including our combined programming lineup, new original series, specials or any other last minute details we’re planning in order to create the perfect blend of both channels.

In the meantime, score more of what’s in store for you. During each network’s ongoing broadcasts, we’ll be running sneak previews showcasing the best & brightest programming of both G4 and TechTV.

Of course, if there’s anything else you want to know, send your comments and/or questions to [email protected]. You can also leave your comments and/or questions on our toll-free comment line at (800) 839-7880."

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-11-2004, 07:25 AM
;) All I have to say is Comcast is trying to take over everything.If some of you all remember awhile back I posted about how they tryed to buy Disney.Yes that is right Comcast tryed to buy Walt Disney CO.

You do not think they have the Money.Just wait.They are going to start buying more and more TV Stations and start buying out more and more ISPs.They are already #1 in the world and only getting bigger.

Manny Roscoe
05-11-2004, 07:36 AM
Fuck Comcast.

They can rot in hell.