PDA

View Full Version : Strange Dreams

mortsapprentice
05-13-2004, 04:13 PM
ok i've been having some odd dreams lately and were wondering what meaning if any they have. so here goes.........

In the first my boots start to fall apart and i keep falling over so i buy some more they fall apart and i start falling over again this keeps repeating till i wake up :(

in the second dream...... spongy bees

i am walking in some fields and i come accross a bee hive these bees look like bath sponges with wings . anyway they seemed to take offence at my presence and start to chase me so i scarper as quick as i can i find a shed and jump in to hide. at this point i look out the window and see a huge swarm start attacking the shed me most worried ..... i noticed my arm was tiggling so i looks down and the bees were all over me and my arm then falls off at this point i wake up.....

what the fudge is that about :helpsmile:

ang3968
05-13-2004, 04:17 PM
the first dream means you will win lotto... :D

the second one means you will lose the ticket before you can collect the money :o

or they might just mean you need new boots and you are allergic to bees

;)

mortsapprentice
05-13-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by ang3968@13 May 2004 - 16:25
the first dream means you will win lotto... :D

the second one means you will lose the ticket before you can collect the money :o

or they might just mean you need new boots and you are allergic to bees

;)
Whoo hoo :01:

Damm :angry:

and errrm never been stung in real life so possibly as for me boots theys good

cheers for your analosis ang

dwightfry
05-13-2004, 05:04 PM
Here is rather odd dream I posted a while back.

Me and my girlfriend Rachel go to a comedy sketch thing at a college. The show starts and turns out be the stupidest things ever. It was a series of horrible puns and insulting the audience. One by one people started to leave, but they would end up turning around and sitting down again. Finally me and rachel tried, and it turns out that they wouldn't let us. There were cops gaurding the door, and they said, "no one comes, no one goes". We sat down in the back row, right next to the door. When a cop wasn't looking, we ran. A cop ran after us, we ran up and down halls trying to find the way out. Finally we saw light from outside down the hallway, there was an exit, and got out of the building. Knowing that the cop may still be after us, I ran to the street and tried to flag down a taxi...but there wasn't any. But this black kid, riding a motorcycle pulled up onto the lawn. And a friend of mine, Mark, followed him. I told him my situation, and he said to take his motorcycle. We followed the black kid to another building, where there was a 'carnival' going on. He said it was okay to bring in the motorcycles. We went up the stairs and entered the building. There was a HUGE room, that looked like a horse riding arena. There was a stage, with Smashmouth playing 'Allstar'. Behind the band was a HUGE tarp, stretching almost the intire length of the arena. We went around to the other side of the tarp, and there were boxes and boxes and boxes of fireworks. I asked the black kid if there was a place to drive the motorcycle. He said yeah, and led us to another room where there was a walking track. He said, "you can ride in here today".

(This is still my dream)

I then wake up in front of my computer. In the lounge there is a post from Paul about a dream he just had about a 'carnival', Smashmouth, and another couple, (Me and Rach). I immediatly replied. Telling him, that I had the exact same thing, and Rach and I were the couple. Soon after other people replay claiming to have had the same dream. I know that it is all bullshit.

Suddenly I'm in the basement of my parents house. (There is a part of my basement that is mostly concrete, very scary in the dark) Rachel is with me. We don't know how we got there. I then tell rachel about a strange occurance that occured in the basement. When they were building it, the walls split, and the split went up into the ceiling, and a peice of the ceiling came down revealing somewhere else. (meaning that the hole didn't go to the room above the basement).

Suddenly me and Rach wake up in the basement by a horrible noise. (Everything before this, was a dream, in a dream) It sounds like there is speakers all around us. And there is a chorus of voices saying. "Tyler, it's your birthday". There are all types of voices. Low voices, High voices, voices that sound like witches, voices that are whispering. And there are bells and whistles going off. We immediatly run upstairs. My parents are their along with my sister. I try telling them about what just happened, but instead my mom would change the subject to how my dad is playing guitar now. I tried to get it across to her that something evil is in our basement, but she wouldn't listen.

The doorbell rings. I go to answer it, and there is the black kid, (which is supposedly Paul), I ask him what he is doing here, and what is going on. He said he would explain, I let him in. My mom asked who he is, and I tell her "I don't know, but I'm going to find out". We go into my old bedroom, and he asks me to take all my money out of my pockets, I hand him about eight 20 dollar bills, one 5 dollar bill, and a couple of 1 dollar bills. He starts seperating them. I ask him what's going on. And he said, "well, you know the end of the world is coming. You know many details that most people don't. I am here to fill in the gaps, and to tell you more". I see through the window, the sky is turning a blood red.

Then I really do wake up....get up....and write this post.

sArA
05-13-2004, 05:26 PM
@dwightfry...sounds like you have been watching too many disaster/zombie movies to me...

You should start watching nice safe programmes about nuclear explosions and diseases if I were you!

BigBoo
05-13-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by mortsapprentice@13 May 2004 - 16:21
spongy bees

i am walking in some fields and i come accross a bee hive these bees look like bath sponges with wings . anyway they seemed to take offence at my presence and start to chase me so i scarper as quick as i can i find a shed and jump in to hide. at this point i look out the window and see a huge swarm start attacking the shed me most worried ..... i noticed my arm was tiggling so i looks down and the bees were all over me and my arm then falls off at this point i wake up.....

this one means you fell asleep on your arm :huh:

mortsapprentice
05-13-2004, 08:17 PM
So what you is saying is my brain was telling me i was asleep on my arm by conjuring up images of spongy bees :unsure: :unsure:

interesting :helpsmile:

Snee
05-13-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by mortsapprentice@13 May 2004 - 17:21
ok i've been having some odd dreams lately and were wondering what meaning if any they have. so here goes.........

In the first my boots start to fall apart and i keep falling over so i buy some more they fall apart and i start falling over again this keeps repeating till i wake up :(

It all means that you are latently homersexual.

And also, your shoes are getting worn out, you need a bee hat and probably some superglue.

mortsapprentice
05-13-2004, 08:39 PM
:lol: Errm cheers snny i presume you mean blatantly homersexual wich is possible but i'm not telling

where do i get a bee hat :unsure: ?? do you have one ?

Gemby!
05-13-2004, 09:30 PM
i had a dream where i caught my brother smoking a doobie, so i nicked a doobie out of his school bag and tried smoking it myself , but because them cheapo lighters have the sore bit for my thumb i couldn't light it !!!!!

then my alarm went off and i was doobie-less :(

mortsapprentice
05-13-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by gemby!@13 May 2004 - 21:38
i had a dream where i caught my brother smoking a doobie, so i nicked a doobie out of his school bag and tried smoking it myself , but because them cheapo lighters have the sore bit for my thumb i couldn't light it !!!!!

then my alarm went off and i was doobie-less :(
that sure was a sad dream gemby

tell ya what i will post one too ya :01:

brotherdoobie
05-13-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by mortsapprentice@13 May 2004 - 15:47
:lol: Errm cheers snny i presume you mean blatantly homersexual wich is possible but i'm not telling

No he meant latently (latent would of been the proper tense)...Which is pretty much the opposite off a blatant homosexual.

And if your not telling and it's possible... then latent is
definitely the word for you :P

Peace brotherdoobie

Snee
05-13-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by brotherdoobie+13 May 2004 - 22:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brotherdoobie &#064; 13 May 2004 - 22:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mortsapprentice@13 May 2004 - 15:47
:lol: Errm cheers snny i presume you mean blatantly homersexual wich is possible but i&#39;m not telling

No he meant latently (latent would of been the proper tense)...Which is pretty much the opposite off a blatant homosexual.

And if your not telling and it&#39;s possible... then latent is

Peace brotherdoobie [/b][/quote]
Au contraire, mon frere.
EDit: or should that be "mon frere toxico"? :unsure:

If I&#39;d have wanted to use latent instead of latently, I would have said: You are a latent (adjective, modifier for homersexual) homersexual, rather than: latently(adverb, describes how he is it) homersexual.

hehe

mortsapprentice
05-13-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by brotherdoobie+13 May 2004 - 21:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brotherdoobie @ 13 May 2004 - 21:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mortsapprentice@13 May 2004 - 15:47
:lol: Errm cheers snny i presume you mean blatantly homersexual wich is possible but i&#39;m not telling

where do i get a bee hat&nbsp; :unsure: ??&nbsp; do you have one ?

Peace brotherdoobie [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

i stand corrected thankyou sir doobie

Rappy
05-13-2004, 09:59 PM
I had a dream one that i was normal. :helpsmile:

Mr. Mulder
05-13-2004, 10:02 PM
i fink it means you&#39;re fucked up :unsure:

mortsapprentice
05-13-2004, 10:03 PM
:o Oh dear rappy seek help straight away i have a good psychologist i could give you her number

zapjb
05-14-2004, 12:18 AM
Shoes - Trapped but wanting to leave. Scared that you can&#39;t make your future plans a reality.

Bees - New social sitituation, need to make new friends. Fear of being rejected.

@dwightfry - Your dream is quite disturbing on a number of levels. I don&#39;t wish to cause any harm so I won&#39;t tell you specifics. But I&#39;d suggest deep introspection & guidance by someone you know & trust who is much wiser & intellegent than you. Maybe a grandparent or kindly elderly person you know. Peace.

mortsapprentice
05-14-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by zapjb@14 May 2004 - 00:26
Shoes - Trapped but wanting to leave. Scared that you can&#39;t make your future plans a reality.

Bees - New social sitituation, need to make new friends. Fear of being rejected.

@dwightfry - Your dream is quite disturbing on a number of levels. I don&#39;t wish to cause any harm so I won&#39;t tell you specifics. But I&#39;d suggest deep introspection & guidance by someone you know & trust who is much wiser & intellegent than you. Maybe a grandparent or kindly elderly person you know. Peace.
nice one liking both of those all though it does seem to say i&#39;m being a big scaredy cat

:(

zapjb
05-14-2004, 01:02 AM
Everybody has fears. Wasn&#39;t calling you anything. If I hurt your feelings I&#39;m sorry.

BigBoo
05-14-2004, 01:05 AM
zapjd can you make sense of this?

im stood in the carpark behind the houses and someone comes up to me on a mini tractor, gives me a tenner, then drives off? :blink:

mortsapprentice
05-14-2004, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by zapjb@14 May 2004 - 01:10
Everybody has fears. Wasn&#39;t calling you anything. If I hurt your feelings I&#39;m sorry.
Youv&#39;e not hurt my feelings :rolleyes:

colt45joe
05-14-2004, 01:08 AM
a while ago i was having dreams where everything is okay, then zombies come out of now where and i have to survive. its really fun, i enjoy these dreams, but then i stopeed having them :( had these dreams like, 4 nights in a row.

BigBoo
05-14-2004, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by colt45joe@14 May 2004 - 01:16
a while ago i was having dreams where everything is okay, then zombies come out of now where and i have to survive. its really fun, i enjoy these dreams, but then i stopeed having them :( had these dreams like, 4 nights in a row.
maybe playing resi evil til 5 in the mornings did it

mortsapprentice
05-14-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by colt45joe@14 May 2004 - 01:16
were you playin resident evil during that time ??

colt45joe
05-14-2004, 01:11 AM
nah, it was actually dawn of the dead that did it. i like that movie.

Rip The Jacker
05-14-2004, 01:16 AM
I don&#39;t know why... but for some reason.... I always have stupid dreams. My dreams never make sense, nor are they good or bad, just stupid.

One time I had a dream, I was hunting in my parking lot, and I shot a large animal, only to see that it was an old lady. Then I woke up. :blink: :blink:

One time I had a dream, I was locked in an electronic store. I started playing with the Gamecube, then an employee told me to stop, and kicked me out. Then I woke up. :blink: :blink:

One time I had a dream... I was at CircuitCity, playing the Gamecube. Out of no where my uncle shows up and says "you know what I bought one of these for &#036;400 dollars". Then I woke up. :blink: :blink:

One time I had a dream. During the entire dream, some lady was making me lunch. I waited and waited and waited... Finally my lunch was ready. Right before I could eat it I woke up. :blink: Waited all that time to eat and then woke up. :(

mortsapprentice
05-14-2004, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@14 May 2004 - 01:24
I don&#39;t know why... but for some reason.... I always have stupid dreams. My dreams never make sense, nor are they good or bad, just stupid.

One time I had a dream, I was hunting in my parking lot, and I shot a large animal, only to see that it was an old lady. Then I woke up. :blink: :blink:

One time I had a dream, I was locked in an electronic store. I started playing with the Gamecube, then an employee told me to stop, and kicked me out. Then I woke up. :blink: :blink:

One time I had a dream... I was at CircuitCity, playing the Gamecube. Out of no where my uncle shows up and says "you know what I bought one of these for &#036;400 dollars". Then I woke up. :blink: :blink:

One time I had a dream. During the entire dream, some lady was making me lunch. I waited and waited and waited... Finally my lunch was ready. Right before I could eat it I woke up. :blink: Waited all that time to eat and then woke up. :(
wow mr jacker you seem too either want a game cube or you play far too much as for shooting the old lady was it anyone you know :o

as for the last one prob just hungry

i like silly dreams the subconscious is a wonderful thing :D

brotherdoobie
05-14-2004, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by SnnY+13 May 2004 - 17:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY &#064; 13 May 2004 - 17:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by brotherdoobie@13 May 2004 - 22:58
<!--QuoteBegin-mortsapprentice@13 May 2004 - 15:47

Peace brotherdoobie
Au contraire, mon frere.
EDit: or should that be "mon frere toxico"? :unsure:

If I&#39;d have wanted to use latent instead of latently, I would have said: You are a latent (adjective, modifier for homersexual) homersexual, rather than: latently(adverb, describes how he is it) homersexual.

hehe[/b][/quote]
I stand corrected...Your grasp of the english language is superb.
Much better than my Swedish. :blink:

However SnnY.... Your spelling of homosexual is quite hilarious,and
I wish to thank you for the laugh.

Not only have we learned a lesson today...But I believe it has brought us
closer :beerchug:

Peace brotherdoobie ;)

Rappy
05-14-2004, 02:23 AM
Lol what if i had a dream the next night that i was fucked up and went on a shooting rampage?

brenda
05-14-2004, 03:33 AM
Shoes = our ability, or lack of ablibty to be grounded and intouch in everyday life

bees = we are the creators of situations that we may find uncontrolable

i would normallu breakdown a drean into many differenct factors but i am absolutelyly

FUBAR&#39;D

Chevy
05-14-2004, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by mortsapprentice@13 May 2004 - 16:21
ok i&#39;ve been having some odd dreams lately and were wondering what meaning if any they have. so here goes.........

In the first my boots start to fall apart and i keep falling over so i buy some more they fall apart and i start falling over again this keeps repeating till i wake up&nbsp; :(

what the fudge is that about&nbsp; :helpsmile:

Re: www.dreamdictionary.com

boots = desire to open, if falling apart - to come out.
bath sponges = gep
Jumping in regard to bees = gay sex
a shed to hide in = a longing for
arm tingling = Withcheese

:ph34r:

Rip The Jacker
05-14-2004, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by mortsapprentice@13 May 2004 - 17:38
wow mr jacker you seem too either want a game cube or you play far too much as for shooting the old lady was it anyone you know :o

as for the last one prob just hungry

i like silly dreams the subconscious is a wonderful thing :D
No infact I really don&#39;t want a Gamecube.
No it wasn&#39;t any old lady I knew, and why the hell was I hunting in a parking lot anyway? :lol:
Yes I probibly was hungry at the time of the last dream.

Man my dreams are weird. :D

silent VI
05-14-2004, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by dwightfry@13 May 2004 - 17:12

Me and my girlfriend Rachel go to a comedy sketch thing at a college. The show starts and turns out be the stupidest things ever. It was a series of horrible puns and insulting the audience. One by one people started to leave, but they would end up turning around and sitting down again. Finally me and rachel tried, and it turns out that they wouldn&#39;t let us. There were cops gaurding the door, and they said, "no one comes, no one goes". We sat down in the back row, right next to the door. When a cop wasn&#39;t looking, we ran. A cop ran after us, we ran up and down halls trying to find the way out. Finally we saw light from outside down the hallway, there was an exit, and got out of the building. Knowing that the cop may still be after us, I ran to the street and tried to flag down a taxi...but there wasn&#39;t any. But this black kid, riding a motorcycle pulled up onto the lawn. And a friend of mine, Mark, followed him. I told him my situation, and he said to take his motorcycle. We followed the black kid to another building, where there was a &#39;carnival&#39; going on. He said it was okay to bring in the motorcycles. We went up the stairs and entered the building. There was a HUGE room, that looked like a horse riding arena. There was a stage, with Smashmouth playing &#39;Allstar&#39;. Behind the band was a HUGE tarp, stretching almost the intire length of the arena. We went around to the other side of the tarp, and there were boxes and boxes and boxes of fireworks. I asked the black kid if there was a place to drive the motorcycle. He said yeah, and led us to another room where there was a walking track. He said, "you can ride in here today".

(This is still my dream)

I then wake up in front of my computer. In the lounge there is a post from Paul about a dream he just had about a &#39;carnival&#39;, Smashmouth, and another couple, (Me and Rach). I immediatly replied. Telling him, that I had the exact same thing, and Rach and I were the couple. Soon after other people replay claiming to have had the same dream. I know that it is all bullshit.

Suddenly I&#39;m in the basement of my parents house. (There is a part of my basement that is mostly concrete, very scary in the dark) Rachel is with me. We don&#39;t know how we got there. I then tell rachel about a strange occurance that occured in the basement. When they were building it, the walls split, and the split went up into the ceiling, and a peice of the ceiling came down revealing somewhere else. (meaning that the hole didn&#39;t go to the room above the basement).

Suddenly me and Rach wake up in the basement by a horrible noise. (Everything before this, was a dream, in a dream) It sounds like there is speakers all around us. And there is a chorus of voices saying. "Tyler, it&#39;s your birthday". There are all types of voices. Low voices, High voices, voices that sound like witches, voices that are whispering. And there are bells and whistles going off. We immediatly run upstairs. My parents are their along with my sister. I try telling them about what just happened, but instead my mom would change the subject to how my dad is playing guitar now. I tried to get it across to her that something evil is in our basement, but she wouldn&#39;t listen.

The doorbell rings. I go to answer it, and there is the black kid, (which is supposedly Paul), I ask him what he is doing here, and what is going on. He said he would explain, I let him in. My mom asked who he is, and I tell her "I don&#39;t know, but I&#39;m going to find out". We go into my old bedroom, and he asks me to take all my money out of my pockets, I hand him about eight 20 dollar bills, one 5 dollar bill, and a couple of 1 dollar bills. He starts seperating them. I ask him what&#39;s going on. And he said, "well, you know the end of the world is coming. You know many details that most people don&#39;t. I am here to fill in the gaps, and to tell you more". I see through the window, the sky is turning a blood red.

Then I really do wake up....get up....and write this post.
:( i never remember my dreams and if i do there never somthing cool like that :lol: :lol: but i wanna know how it ends

Snee
05-14-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by brotherdoobie@14 May 2004 - 03:31
However SnnY.... Your spelling of homosexual is quite hilarious,and
I wish to thank you for the laugh.
It&#39;s an old gag, but it still flies. :D