PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who's Back...

iMartin
05-14-2004, 12:21 AM
Yeah, I'm back, didn't yall miss me. (Most of you probably are wandering who the hell I am, or never even noticed I left) I've been a bit busy with school work and all, learning a new comp language, Pascal. But I'm back to my old FileSharingTalk home agian. And I now see there's a Sports World :o

Uhh...were'd my sig go...??

BigBoo
05-14-2004, 12:24 AM
i remember you. how are ya

sparsely drpped by last night as well.

anyone else just done their exams?

RGX
05-14-2004, 12:40 AM
I remember you, there was a whole thread about building your watch avatar and then it dissappeared. :lol:

gungrave
05-14-2004, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by BigBoo@14 May 2004 - 00:32
i remember you. how are ya

sparsely drpped by last night as well.

anyone else just done their exams?
i have there were realy else :D

iMartin
05-14-2004, 02:26 AM
Ah yes. Now I'm finding a hard time coming up with a new theme...my avatar link no longer works, my sig strangely disapeared, and I don't know of any good image uploaders. Anyone got any ideas? :frusty: :helpsmile:

brotherdoobie
05-14-2004, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by [-Crono-
,13 May 2004 - 21:34]Ah yes. Now I'm finding a hard time coming up with a new theme...my avatar link no longer works, my sig strangely disapeared, and I don't know of any good image uploaders. Anyone got any ideas?  :frusty:  :helpsmile:
Hello Crono!...How have you been?
Heres a link to a fine image uploader...Photobucket.com (http://photobucket.com/)

Peace brotherdoobie

Chevy
05-14-2004, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by [-Crono-
,14 May 2004 - 02:34]Ah yes. Now I'm finding a hard time coming up with a new theme...my avatar link no longer works, my sig strangely disapeared, and I don't know of any good image uploaders. Anyone got any ideas?  :frusty:  :helpsmile:
[-Crono-]'s back - how are you? :D

Did you miss me? :unsure:

..you can just click upload signature thing in the control panel now.

(and photobucket is good for images)

iMartin
05-14-2004, 02:35 AM
Yeah, I just noticed the upload images, wheew...that makes things a lot easier around here. Lots of great improvments since I've been here last. And yes, I missed you guys :rolleyes: