PDA

View Full Version : Execution Video

Legolas
05-14-2004, 09:04 PM
i was wondering if anyone knew where to find the execution of the american soldier. Curiosity has gotten the better of me, and I would like to see it.

Snee
05-14-2004, 09:05 PM
Wrong forum.

Cheese
05-14-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Legolas@14 May 2004 - 20:12
i was wondering if anyone knew where to find the execution of the american soldier. Curiosity has gotten the better of me, and I would like to see it.
J'Pol made a great post about this:

If you truly wish the horror of the situation, don't bother watching a video of it, that tells you nothing. We are so de-sensitized by watching Hollywood horror movies that it is just another special effect to us.

Instead try to use your imagination and feel what this man felt, just before it happened. Imagine the most frightening thing that has ever happened to you, that you knew about in advance. Then imagine how you felt thinking about it going to happen, maybe someone waiting to give you a kicking after school and there was no way out of it. Remember that feeling, then multiply it a hundred, or a thousand times.

Imagine the absolute despair, you are bound and kneeling in the centre of the room, surrounded by your masked captives who are heavily armed. There is the foul smell of the sweaty and unwashed, including yourself. There is almost certainly the smell of urine and who knows what else. You know without doubt that they are going to cut your head off, there is no shadow of doubt it is going to happen. They make you say who you are, into a camera, they are filming this. You know people will be watching it. You hear your own voice, but it feels like someone else is talking, even though you recognize it. The you hear the voices in a foreign language and you know they are speaking hate. You know they are justifying what they are about to do to you, but why you - simply because you were there. You know it is going to happen soon and you know with total certainty that there is nothing to stop it. You can only wait ....

Close your eyes and try to imagine these things happening to you, try to imagine the smells and the sounds. Then you will know a fraction of how this man must have felt and a fraction of how utterly horrendous this was.

My prayers go out to him and his family. May he rest in peace and may they find consolation.

I defiently couldn't have said it better myself...

Manny Roscoe
05-14-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Legolas@14 May 2004 - 17:12
Type in "Nick Berg" in Google.

Its all over the net.

gungrave
05-14-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Manny Roscoe+14 May 2004 - 21:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Manny Roscoe @ 14 May 2004 - 21:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Legolas@14 May 2004 - 17:12

Its all over the net. [/b][/quote]
:blink:

CrumbCat
05-14-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Manny Roscoe+14 May 2004 - 14:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Manny Roscoe &#064; 14 May 2004 - 14:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Legolas@14 May 2004 - 17:12

Its all over the net.[/b][/quote]
@Manny Roscoe.....

Did you not read the quote by J&#39;Pol which Withcheese provided?

Could you not have left it alone? Seriously - there are so many complete idiots
here who choose not to use their brain.....ffs.....

Read the damn quote....then think how you stepped all over it and Nick Berg
with your insightful and helpful reply...

CrumbCat
http://ee.domaindlx.com/CrumbCat/Images/CrumbCat%20Reviews/trail1.gifhttp://ee.domaindlx.com/CrumbCat/Images/CrumbCat%20Reviews/trail2.gifhttp://ee.domaindlx.com/CrumbCat/Images/CrumbCat%20Reviews/trail3.gifhttp://ee.domaindlx.com/CrumbCat/Images/CrumbCat%20Reviews/trail4.gifhttp://ee.domaindlx.com/CrumbCat/Images/CrumbCat%20Reviews/trail5.gifhttp://ee.domaindlx.com/CrumbCat/Images/CrumbCat%20Reviews/trail6.gif

DanB
05-14-2004, 09:40 PM
He can&#39;t help it CC, he&#39;s a prick for life :rolleyes:

Manny Roscoe
05-14-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by danb@14 May 2004 - 17:48
He can&#39;t help it CC, he&#39;s a prick for life :rolleyes:
How am I a prick?

I know its a bad video, but censoring shit up is wrong.

I didnt post a direct link to the video, which would be a wrong thing to do.

I just told him to Google it....simple.

Ignornant bastards.....if he wants to see it, let him.

Rick Phlegm
05-14-2004, 09:45 PM
Tactful stuff <_<

DanB
05-14-2004, 09:53 PM
:wub:

Snee
05-14-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Manny Roscoe+14 May 2004 - 22:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Manny Roscoe @ 14 May 2004 - 22:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@14 May 2004 - 17:48
He can&#39;t help it CC, he&#39;s a prick for life&nbsp; :rolleyes:
How am I a prick?

I know its a bad video, but censoring shit up is wrong.

I didnt post a direct link to the video, which would be a wrong thing to do.

I just told him to Google it....simple.

Ignornant bastards.....if he wants to see it, let him. [/b][/quote]
I&#39;d quite like to censor you.

Oh and if you attempt to call someone else an ignorant bastard it helps if you can actually spell to ignorant.

Wee tip.

masterpiece21
05-14-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+14 May 2004 - 21:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 14 May 2004 - 21:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Legolas@14 May 2004 - 20:12
J&#39;Pol made a great post about this:

If you truly wish the horror of the situation, don&#39;t bother watching a video of it, that tells you nothing. We are so de-sensitized by watching Hollywood horror movies that it is just another special effect to us.

Instead try to use your imagination and feel what this man felt, just before it happened. Imagine the most frightening thing that has ever happened to you, that you knew about in advance. Then imagine how you felt thinking about it going to happen, maybe someone waiting to give you a kicking after school and there was no way out of it. Remember that feeling, then multiply it a hundred, or a thousand times.

Imagine the absolute despair, you are bound and kneeling in the centre of the room, surrounded by your masked captives who are heavily armed. There is the foul smell of the sweaty and unwashed, including yourself. There is almost certainly the smell of urine and who knows what else. You know without doubt that they are going to cut your head off, there is no shadow of doubt it is going to happen. They make you say who you are, into a camera, they are filming this. You know people will be watching it. You hear your own voice, but it feels like someone else is talking, even though you recognize it. The you hear the voices in a foreign language and you know they are speaking hate. You know they are justifying what they are about to do to you, but why you - simply because you were there. You know it is going to happen soon and you know with total certainty that there is nothing to stop it. You can only wait ....

Close your eyes and try to imagine these things happening to you, try to imagine the smells and the sounds. Then you will know a fraction of how this man must have felt and a fraction of how utterly horrendous this was.

My prayers go out to him and his family. May he rest in peace and may they find consolation.

I defiently couldn&#39;t have said it better myself... [/b][/quote]
Bravo J&#39;Pol.i could care less2c it.hell right now i feel like shit.like waht you said.and i think any1 who really wants2c it must have no heart :(

bujub22
05-14-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+14 May 2004 - 17:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 14 May 2004 - 17:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Legolas@14 May 2004 - 20:12

If you truly wish the horror of the situation, don&#39;t bother watching a video of it, that tells you nothing. We are so de-sensitized by watching Hollywood horror movies that it is just another special effect to us.

I defiently couldn&#39;t have said it better myself... [/b][/quote]
boo freak &#39;d hoo man&#33;.. feel thishttp://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/fingerleft.gifhttp://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/swearani.gif

hell i wanted to see the tape too&#33;..........and i saw it :P

Mïcrösöül°V³
05-14-2004, 10:07 PM
i have a freind that saw it, and he said it distubed him so much, that it was all he could think about all day. I however WIL NOT watch it. That video is just plain ignorant and as fuckin disrespectful as anything can be. I can just imagine the horror without seeing it, and it pisses me off. <_<

Manny Roscoe
05-14-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by bujub22+14 May 2004 - 18:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bujub22 &#064; 14 May 2004 - 18:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Withcheese@14 May 2004 - 17:14
<!--QuoteBegin-Legolas@14 May 2004 - 20:12

I defiently couldn&#39;t have said it better myself...
boo freak &#39;d hoo man&#33;.. feel thishttp://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/fingerleft.gifhttp://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/swearani.gif

hell i wanted to see the tape too&#33;..........and i saw it :P [/b][/quote]

Like I said, there are people that want to see it. This may sound weird, but alot of people feel like they owe it to the Berg family to watch it, and to witness the evil of the people we are at war with.

I didnt watch the video. I have no desire to see another human get killed in such a matter, but if others want to watch it, let them.

DanB
05-14-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by bujub22+14 May 2004 - 23:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bujub22 @ 14 May 2004 - 23:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Withcheese@14 May 2004 - 17:14
<!--QuoteBegin-Legolas@14 May 2004 - 20:12

I defiently couldn&#39;t have said it better myself...

hell i wanted to see the tape too&#33;..........and i saw it :P [/b][/quote]
I know this is the wrong thread but stfu

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-14-2004, 10:16 PM
;) Are the MODs off duty?

[N][O][B]
05-14-2004, 10:18 PM
http://www.infowars.com/print/iraq/berg.htm

http://marc.perkel.com/archives/000233.html

conspiracy theories say america did it themselves. who knows.

bujub22
05-14-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by [N][O][B]@14 May 2004 - 18:26
http://www.infowars.com/print/iraq/berg.htm

http://marc.perkel.com/archives/000233.html

11) When Berg decapitated, there was almost no blood. If Berg were still
alive at this point, with the cut starting at front of throat, blood would
have been spraying everywhere. Berg&#39;s severed head, the floor, Berg&#39;s
clothes, and even the hand of the "Arab" who decapitated Berg had no visible
blood on it.

12) Berg&#39;s body didn&#39;t move while on the ground. Although held down, Berg
would have tried to instinctively wiggle and writhe away from captor&#39;s grip.

13) Camera angle made it impossible to see if Berg&#39;s eyes were even open.

14) Alleged "scream" from Berg sounded to be that of a woman and was clearly
dubbed in.

Manny Roscoe
05-14-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by [N][O][B]@14 May 2004 - 18:26
Berg&#39;s father was blaming Bush for his son&#39;s death today....maybe its true....

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-14-2004, 10:22 PM
;) Maybe if some of you would step out of the Lounge you would see there has already been 3 Threads on this in World News the past few days.

Some of you I really have to wonder about.Why only the Lounge?

bujub22
05-14-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@14 May 2004 - 18:30
;) Maybe if some of you would step out of the Lounge you would see there has already been 3 Threads on this in World News the past few days.

who gives a damn :P

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-14-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by bujub22+14 May 2004 - 17:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bujub22 @ 14 May 2004 - 17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@14 May 2004 - 18:30

who gives a damn :P [/b][/quote]
:D Fuck it.Somebody HI-Jack this Bitch. :D

Snee
05-14-2004, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@14 May 2004 - 23:30

No point in asking really.

I thought about it, but why bother?

bujub22
05-14-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+14 May 2004 - 18:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 14 May 2004 - 18:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by bujub22@14 May 2004 - 17:31
<!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@14 May 2004 - 18:30

:D Fuck it.Somebody HI-Jack this Bitch. :D [/b][/quote]
http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v179/bujub22/hijacked.jpg

;)

Manny Roscoe
05-14-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by bujub22+14 May 2004 - 18:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bujub22 @ 14 May 2004 - 18:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@14 May 2004 - 18:32

;) [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

gungrave
05-14-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by bujub22+14 May 2004 - 22:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bujub22 @ 14 May 2004 - 22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@14 May 2004 - 18:32

;) [/b][/quote]
:helpsmile: