PDA

View Full Version : Music Downloads

afterburner
06-13-2004, 12:12 PM
i download files and when i play them back,all i get is a repeated loop of a chorus instead of the full song! it doesn't happen all the time, but i've lost count of the times it has!OR the song plays and then scrambles then plays then scrambles!! could someone help me out here please? i use k/lite

newcster68
06-13-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by afterburner@13 June 2004 - 06:20
i download files and when i play them back,all i get is a repeated loop of a chorus instead of the full song! it doesn't happen all the time, but i've lost count of the times it has!OR the song plays and then scrambles then plays then scrambles!! could someone help me out here please? i use k/lite
Dude..it is what you call the Music Industry (RIAA) downloading the songs that are being shared and then fucking up the song then redistributing back on Kazzalite.

This is what they call, trying to deter ppl from downloading mp3s illegally and you just had to be one of the unfortunate persons to get one of those tampered music files.....WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN... :music1: :blink:

afterburner
06-13-2004, 09:26 PM
i'm just visiting this planet :ph34r: i cannot reveal my whereabouts! tell you what though, i'm good at picking the wrong downloads! cheers!