PDA

View Full Version : Kazaa Lite K++ Stopped Downloading

Ldodman
06-14-2004, 02:54 PM
I am a very casual user of this product and therefore apologize if the answer to my question is in the FAQ.

I have had no problem using Kazaa Lite K++, within the last week or so I have been tryihng to download a couple of Sopranos series and all I see get is connecting, more sources or searching. These are high bandwidth sites when I do the search. I see that people are still downloading from me ok.

Because of this I searched for a newere version of the program and am using 2.4.4

Do I need to change to another Supernode or something like that, if so please let me know how?

Please point me in the right direction if I need to make changes to my options, however, be aware nothing changed in my options to prevent me from downloading.

Thank you,

Autumn Fox
06-14-2004, 11:13 PM
The newest K-Lite is 2.6 RC22. Use my sig to get it.

You might trying jumping SuperNodes. (File->Disconnect then Connect or Jump SuperNode)

Start a download when you have alot of sources for a file.

(...)These are high bandwidth sites when I do the search.(...)

What sites ?

Ldodman
06-19-2004, 12:50 PM
I mean the sites that come up when I search all appear to have very good bandwidth to download quickly but nothing happens.

whogivesashit
06-19-2004, 07:45 PM
if its the season finale of the most recent soprano's season you want then everyone is having issues with it. I can download everything else i want except those. They show alot of bandwith on them but they don't connect. Just a bunch of bogus files. Give it time and keep searching through all the bullshit and you'll eventually stumble across it.