PDA

View Full Version : Damnit! >_<

Titus808
06-16-2004, 02:55 AM
this thing just keeps happening at random: when I am close to (or finish) a download sometimes there is something wrong with the file (really wrong,) I cannot even select it, or the whole folder (or IRC if you try to resume it) will lock up (AND IT JUST HAPPENNED 3 SECONDS AGO,) this always forces me to delete it through system suite, and I cannot even open the archive (only seems to happen with rars and tars.) I have no idea why this happens or why it&#39;s so random...has this happenned to anyone else? and have they solved it? I believe it is related somehow to xdcc klipper.

S!X
06-26-2004, 07:42 PM
Ok im a little confused. Are you trying to say that when you download like .rar .tar ect files they cancel downloading near the end? it could be that the connection to the server timmed out for some reason but you can always resume the download most servers allow it all you have to do is call on that exact same bot to send you the exact same pack and it will resume.Usually .rar .tar files that dont finish downloading wont let you open it usually somethin pops up saying the archive is damaged or corrupt. :blink:

Titus808
06-27-2004, 01:12 AM
lol, damn this post is old, nah man I fixed that a long time ago, thx anyways.

S!X
07-30-2004, 06:29 AM
Titus, It might be a little late to be asking this but what was the problem?