PDA

View Full Version : This Object Has Been Blocked

canavan
06-18-2004, 10:46 AM
hi, on supranova every file i try to download i click the file and it jumps to a blank page saying this object has been blocked.
been doing this for 2 days now. i use torrent storm. nothing on my pc has been altered, if i go to another torrent site it will open the file for download and will start as normal.
anyone else having this problem?
any ideas?
thanks in advance.

threelions00
06-18-2004, 11:19 AM
no problem here....

Expire
06-18-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by canavan@18 June 2004 - 10:54
hi, on supranova every file i try to download i click the file and it jumps to a blank page saying this object has been blocked.
been doing this for 2 days now. i use torrent storm. nothing on my pc has been altered, if i go to another torrent site it will open the file for download and will start as normal.
anyone else having this problem?
any ideas?
thanks in advance.
the site is probebly fuked ;) i have probs with it time to time

threelions00
06-18-2004, 01:11 PM
i do have probs with it from time to time but nothing of this nature. I managerd to get like 5 things going late last night (UK time)

canavan
06-18-2004, 01:42 PM
do you think it is possible that ntl has put a block on it?
i'm not sure how these things work, seems a bit wierd that up to now i seem to be the only one with this problem, i can still search files and stuff on supranova but as i said before click on any file and it blocks me.

threelions00
06-18-2004, 04:45 PM
i may be wrong but i think they would have sent you a letter first informing that you been rumbled downloading. do you have a limitation on howmuh you can download a month?

canavan
06-18-2004, 05:47 PM
only had one download in 2 weeks, been on holiday, even so i dont download very much at all.
it was the new "stepford wives" which didn't work anyway, my mate is going to have a lok at it tonoight and see what he can find. will let you know what happens.