PDA

View Full Version : My Friend.........

JONNO_CELEBS
06-24-2004, 05:26 PM
Got stabbed Monday night :(

She&#39;s 33 and has a young daughter of 14, very nice girl, always say hello and always smile in public. He husband is a bit of a drunk <_< To say the least, he used to beat her, she got a court order that he&#39;s not allowed within 500yrds of her, so Sunday she had her windows smashed <_<
Then Monday night he broke into her house and in front of their dauhter he stabbed her 3 times in the kidney area,and once in the thigh with a stanley knife, punchtured her lung and she lost a lot of blood, was on life support til this morning and they say she&#39;s gonna be ok but not well for a while.

2 kids across the road witnessed this from their house and watched him run up the road shouting "I warned the fucking bitch"

The police picked him up at 4am yesterday, all I can say is the amount this girl is well liked he&#39;s fucking lucky the old bill got him first&#33;&#33;&#33;

This is the stabbing story on Tuesdays AOL news btw for anyone who saw it

What ever is wrong with people? :angry:

Jonno B)

manker
06-24-2004, 05:28 PM
that is a shame, must be awful for the young girl too.

every cloud has a silver lining though and in this case it&#39;s that the bloke isnt going to be seeing the light of day for a very long time :)

Yogi
06-24-2004, 05:35 PM
What allways has been wrong with people, Jonno.

Truly sad, but day to day reality since we developed our brains.............

I read your stories and am happy my friends make better choices............

I am not saying she is to blame, but she married the loser............... :helpsmile:

And you know what , Jonno, chances are she will, after recovery, choose a

fucker like that again..........

Sad, but likely..........

Yogi

JONNO_CELEBS
06-24-2004, 05:52 PM
@Yogi...........Yes she did, and yes she may, but I doubt certain people will let anyone hurt her again.
Very sad cos I really can&#39;t express how much of a nice girl she is, truely :)

Jonno B)

*goddess*
06-24-2004, 11:58 PM
:( Horrible to hear Jonno.

Not to take anything away from this terrible event, but at least she and her daughter are alive. It should never have happened of course, but could have been a lot worse.

:hug: Best wishes for a speedy recovery and she&#39;ll need friends like you to recover psychologically as well.

hobbes
06-25-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by SensualBarfing@24 June 2004 - 15:43
What allways has been wrong with people, Jonno.

Truly sad, but day to day reality since we developed our brains.............

I read your stories and am happy my friends make better choices............

I am not saying she is to blame, but she married the loser............... :helpsmile:

And you know what , Jonno, chances are she will, after recovery, choose a

fucker like that again..........

Sad, but likely..........

Yogi
What a sickening post, sickening because Yogi is probably right.

Women seem to like to marry the asshole and expect him to change, while the nice guy strokes it silently.

Like Yogi, I am not blaming her, but acknowledging a tendancy in woman I have noticed.

Ladies, a man who is an ass to you, thinks you are only good looking enough to fuck and could care less about you. If a man treats you poorly once, he will always do so. He will never change.

Unfortunately, women seem to think they can change a man. Simply put, it never happens.

Monkeee
06-25-2004, 02:40 AM
wow... sad to hear :( JONNO.... hope she gets better :01:

bindi
06-25-2004, 06:21 AM
Unfortunately Yogi and Hobbes are right, in some cases.

To say the least, he used to beat her, she got a court order that he&#39;s not allowed within 500yrds of her

It looks like she has decided not to accept this kind of treatment, lets hope it all works out for her, through this hard time in her life and for her and her daughters future.

*goddess*
06-25-2004, 10:08 AM
:( Sometimes these women think they don&#39;t deserve any better or haven&#39;t been exposed to any other treatment, they may expect it and accept it. This goes right against the grain, but my brothers ex was like that, seriously thought it was okay for her boyfriends to hit her.

JONNO_CELEBS
06-25-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by *goddess*@25 June 2004 - 10:16
seriously thought it was okay for her boyfriends to hit her.
See, now that is fucked up, I&#39;m just glad I don&#39;t know anyone round here going thru that, they probably are but keep it quiet, a man hitting a woman is no different to a man hitting a child, men are naturally physically stronger (Please don&#39;t argue that, you all know it&#39;s true) but these men who hurt a girl are wimps, pussies, need a fucking good hiding, and I hope her Husband gets it in prison, a smacking every day he&#39;s in there, fucking cowardly fuck :angry: :angry:

Sorry, kinda gets to me :ph34r:

Jonno B)

*goddess*
06-25-2004, 10:28 AM
:frusty: I did say it doesn&#39;t sit right with me, just stating the facts. It&#39;s a sad fact of life, so are many, many bad things. All you can do is offer your support and try and change things for those closest to you. I also hope her husband gets a good thumping several times over.

Skweeky
06-25-2004, 10:34 AM
Grrr....things like this really make me sick. Been through something alike myself and it&#39;s horrible to see symptoms of it everywhere. It happens more than most people think. It&#39;s so sad that most women are too scared to take the first step and try and change the situation.

*goddess*
06-25-2004, 10:38 AM
:( I don&#39;t know if it will help, but there&#39;s a big ad campaign on here at the moment regarding violence against women. Some aimed at the women, some at the men, like I said, dunno if it will do much but at least they are attempting to address the situation.

Skweeky
06-25-2004, 10:47 AM
I don&#39;t think it will make much of a difference. The biggest problem is to admit that it actually is a problem. Most women don&#39;t see themselves as being abused, and think if only they can stop fighting with their partner the abuse will stop as well.

*goddess*
06-25-2004, 10:53 AM
;) That&#39;s kinda what I was saying earlier, they don&#39;t know any different.

Maybe ads will encourage their friends/loved ones to at least get them talking about it. Still only baby steps, but better than nothing.

Skweeky
06-25-2004, 10:57 AM
well, yeah, at least they&#39;re trying. It&#39;s still better than nothing. Maybe one day people can stop being ashamed about it :)

*goddess*
06-25-2004, 11:00 AM
Exactly, that&#39;s all we can hope for now.

JONNO_CELEBS
06-25-2004, 11:00 AM
Thats the bit that gets me, the fact that the man has somehow made the woman think it&#39;s her fault and she deserves it :angry:
Mind games are powerful against a weak mind, If only the Gov&#39;s across the globe would be more harsh on sentence, You beat your wife = 15 years, no getting out early, thats what you do&#33;
See this guy is gonna get something like 5 years and will be out in 2, it&#39;s so shit, yet poor Julie will have it in her mind and dreams, every time she looks in the mirror for the rest of her life&#33;

Cut his fucking nuts off I say, and to do it infront of your daughter, what a piece of shit :angry:

Jonno B)

*goddess*
06-25-2004, 11:03 AM
Absolutely agree with you Jonno, the &#39;justice&#39; system sucks. Who knows, maybe threads like this will open the eyes of some people and make them more aware of their actions in the future. Not saying anyone on here&#39;s bad but it may well help prevent even one potential wife-basher. Or not.