PDA

View Full Version : The Modmuppets Did It Again.......

TheYogi
06-28-2004, 08:09 PM
.....moderation for breaking some dumb rule or something.

I hardly come here, but i am surprised by the people in charge here.

Do they recrute at some kindergarten or what????

http://premium.uploadit.org/poeper/forfrustybody1234.jpg

Frederique.

Rat Faced
06-28-2004, 08:31 PM
The job of the Moderators is to enforce rules Frederique.

I think that the rule that was pointed out to you was:

8. Signatures and Avatars will be restricted in size and content. Consult rules 2 and 3 for restricted content. Combined file sizes for images used for avatars and in signatures may not exceed 100,000 bytes. Additionally, Signatures may not exceed 500x150 pixels in dimension. Signatures and avatars that do not comply may be removed or edited by a moderator or administator without notification. Avatars can be uploaded. The maximum dimension for an avatar can not exceed 80x80 pixels.

I changed the size of your text in your current signature so that you wouldnt get another PM.... :ph34r:

That Rules for the health of the board, not because we dont like seeing nice flashy signatures....if it was only slightly over, then we wouldnt even have noticed...so it must have been well over the limits....

If we could afford it, then the flashier the better in my opinion... (although the people on 56K might not like that... :P )

However, until you start paying the Bills...please abide by the rules of those that do ;)

TheYogi
06-28-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@28 June 2004 - 20:39
The job of the Moderators is to enforce rules Frederique.

I think that the rule that was pointed out to you was:

8. Signatures and Avatars will be restricted in size and content. Consult rules 2 and 3 for restricted content. Combined file sizes for images used for avatars and in signatures may not exceed 100,000 bytes. Additionally, Signatures may not exceed 500x150 pixels in dimension. Signatures and avatars that do not comply may be removed or edited by a moderator or administator without notification. Avatars can be uploaded. The maximum dimension for an avatar can not exceed 80x80 pixels.

I changed the size of your text in your current signature so that you wouldnt get another PM.... :ph34r:

That Rules for the health of the board, not because we dont like seeing nice flashy signatures....if it was only slightly over, then we wouldnt even have noticed...so it must have been well over the limits....

If we could afford it, then the flashier the better in my opinion... (although the people on 56K might not like that... :P )

However, until you start paying the Bills...please abide by the rules of those that do ;)
Thanks Rat Faced for pointing that out.

I have no problems with the rules.

I do however think the way Yogi was treated was uncalled for and in Yogi's words

a powertrip of the concerning moderator.

I'm happy to see there are some reasonable people running this board too.

Frederique

hungrylilboy
06-28-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Shannon28@28 June 2004 - 20:17

Frederique.
is this u in the pic?

Illuminati
06-28-2004, 09:16 PM
Without trying to defend the mod in question, there&#39;s always two sides to the story - It could be an idea for the mod to come in here and post a brief message of what the feck&#39;s going on (but if it&#39;s who I have a feeling it is, I somewhat doubt they&#39;ll reply <_<)

Is it even known which mod did the action concerning Yogi? :huh:

Rat Faced
06-28-2004, 09:19 PM
No problem Frederique, nice to see you btw...

And tell Yogi he&#39;s missed....and he suits the weeds, a vast improvement imo.... :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TheYogi
06-28-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by hungrylilboy+28 June 2004 - 21:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hungrylilboy @ 28 June 2004 - 21:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Shannon28@28 June 2004 - 20:17

Frederique.
is this u in the pic? [/b][/quote]
Yep this is me&#33;&#33;

And NO, I don&#39;t do nudes :P

hobbes
06-28-2004, 09:25 PM
You don&#39;t get on here much, do you.

Yogi has posted pics of you which make me feel like I know you in the Biblical sense.

Has he told you about our double secret posting gallery?

I appreciate the way you keep your lawn manicured.

TheYogi
06-28-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Illuminati@28 June 2004 - 21:24
Without trying to defend the mod in question, there&#39;s always two sides to the story - It could be an idea for the mod to come in here and post a brief message of what the feck&#39;s going on (but if it&#39;s who I have a feeling it is, I somewhat doubt they&#39;ll reply <_<)

Is it even known which mod did the action concerning Yogi? :huh:
Yogi is not in favour of naming and shaming.

The concerning mod should take responsibility.

He could take an example of how Rat Faced acts.

Fre

TheYogi
06-28-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by hobbes@28 June 2004 - 21:33
You don&#39;t get on here much, do you.

Yogi has posted pics of you which make me feel like I know you in the Biblical sense.

Has he told you about our double secret posting gallery?

I appreciate the way you keep your lawn manicured.
Hi Hobbes

Nice to meet you, heard much about you........... o:)

I can find myself in your description of your knowledge of me.

The love between Yogi and me has Biblical proportions......... :P :lol:

The gallery you&#39;re speaking of is one of my favourites&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

And: My Lawn??????? :blink:

Fre

TheYogi
06-28-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@28 June 2004 - 21:27
No problem Frederique, nice to see you btw...

And tell Yogi he&#39;s missed....and he suits the weeds, a vast improvement imo.... :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That was really funny.

Thanks for showing what i meant in another post.

*yogi mumbles somewhere in background his withdrawl symptoms are unbareable*

I think i am needed now......... :rolleyes:

Fre

hobbes
06-28-2004, 09:42 PM
Perhaps my expression does not translate. I am often wondering what Jonno is talking about half the time because he often posts in slang.

Or maybe, I am just falling for your feigned innocence.

The "lawn" is akin the "curtains don&#39;t match the carpet". The lawn is the "carpet", the "curtains" are the hair on your head.

BTW, Yogi being exiled from the forum may be good thing for you. He can focus his negative energy on the kitchen and his culinary talents. I hear he is quite the chef, so you may, in fact, benefit from this unfortunate situation.

TheYogi
06-28-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by hobbes@28 June 2004 - 21:50
Perhaps my expression does not translate. I am often wondering what Jonno is talking about half the time because he often posts in slang.

Or maybe, I am just falling for your feigned innocence.

The "lawn" is akin the "curtains don&#39;t match the carpet". The lawn is the "carpet", the "curtains" are the hair on your head.

BTW, Yogi being exiled from the forum may be good thing for you. He can focus his negative energy on the kitchen and his culinary talents. I hear he is quite the chef, so you may, in fact, benefit from this unfortunate situation.
Thank you for clearing that up, sweet boy&#33;&#33; :P

And thanks for the compliment about my hairdo.......

For a moment i had you for the perv yogi never described.......

And yogi&#39;s culinary are never influenced by people he does not like(or lackof time),

only by positive people.........

Btw. you pretty much resemble how yogi described you; you may not have seen

much of me here, but yogi keeps me updated a lot&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;(not to say he shoves it down

my :o :lol: )

Fre.

hobbes
06-28-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Shannon28@28 June 2004 - 20:03

Thank you for clearing that up, sweet boy&#33;&#33; :P

Oh I wish I were still just boy. My waist would go down and my energy through the roof.

BTW, I am a perv, but under treatment by my gynecologist. ;)

Peerzy
06-28-2004, 10:07 PM
Rat Faced - Rules are rules i agree (Note this is coming from me on moderation as well :lol: ) and yogi&#39;s sig was to big but moderation? I think not, o well its only 24 hours im sure he won&#39;t be that "Pulling eye balls out" mad... :lol:

However while reading the rules i did notice the part which says 500*150, thats a fair size and it does say this includes pictures and text, okat fair enough. Then i looked at your signature and i find the text overflowing the 500 pixal limit by nearly 3 times, an outrage :P :lol: &#33;

brenda
06-28-2004, 10:09 PM
Hi Fre nice to meet you :D

A ban for having a big sig seems ludicrously OTT even if it is temporary, maybe the mod in question was having a bad day and needed someone to take it out on, then again some mods just seem more power crazed than others.

wow a whole day without yogiposts its been weird, I miss them.

When he comes back will that mean that you won&#39;t be able to get on the PC again :(

Cheese
06-28-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by brenda@28 June 2004 - 22:17
wow a whole day without yogiposts its been weird, I miss them.

Why don&#39;t you just pretend that Fre is Yogi, seems the simplest solution.

Rat Faced
06-28-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by peerzyboy@28 June 2004 - 22:15
Rat Faced - Rules are rules i agree (Note this is coming from me on moderation as well :lol: ) and yogi&#39;s sig was to big but moderation? I think not, o well its only 24 hours im sure he won&#39;t be that "Pulling eye balls out" mad... :lol:

However while reading the rules i did notice the part which says 500*150, thats a fair size and it does say this includes pictures and text, okat fair enough. Then i looked at your signature and i find the text overflowing the 500 pixal limit by nearly 3 times, an outrage :P :lol: &#33;
Mines text only, and theres an inbuilt limit to size in the software.

However, thanks for looking, as it was over 100000....so, ive shrank it :(

Canti
06-28-2004, 10:44 PM
I dont really have anything important to add here, other than the fact that im wearing Cookie Monster slippers.

kAb
06-28-2004, 10:44 PM
:flowers:

TheYogi
06-28-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced+28 June 2004 - 22:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced @ 28 June 2004 - 22:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@28 June 2004 - 22:15

However while reading the rules i did notice the part which says 500*150, thats a fair size and it does say this includes pictures and text, okat fair enough. Then i looked at your signature and i find the text overflowing the 500 pixal limit by nearly 3 times, an outrage :P&nbsp; :lol: &#33;
Mines text only, and theres an inbuilt limit to size in the software.

However, thanks for looking, as it was over 100000....so, ive shrank it :( [/b][/quote]
Dear mr. RF,

I jus informed yogi about your sins. He now demands equal justice done&#33;&#33;&#33; :angry:

I think he is reasonable in asking you put yourself on moderation for 24 hours,

reversed justice meaning all members should approve of your posts before

submittance.

Fre.

TheYogi
06-28-2004, 11:04 PM
moderation?????????????????

omg........

Mathea
06-28-2004, 11:08 PM
wtf ur on moderation? for?

kAb
06-28-2004, 11:08 PM
:pizza:

TheYogi
06-29-2004, 12:04 AM
It is all fixed now, as far as my moderation is reversed now.

But i think it would be only fair to make the gesture of taking my boyfriend off

moderation too, so i can finally give him his laptop back and go to sleep myself....

I must confess i only post here because i think somebody4321 was just out for

yogi, and yogi honestly was sure his signature fitted boardrules.

Yogi is never offensive, i think he is hilarious sometimes when i sit next to him

watching him posting. I know him for 11 years now and he only gets really mad

if he is treated unfair, no matter the size of event.

At first i thought him a little overreacting, but what happened just minutes ago to

me proved to me why he got pissed that bad...........

But, hey, the rest of the crew has some real nice people, as yogi tells , and

every tree has it&#39;s rotten appels.......

Nity, me is going to my kingsize bed and dream of all the nice people.....

Frederique

Cheese
06-29-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Shannon28@29 June 2004 - 00:12
I must confess i only post here because i think somebody4321 was just out for

yogi, and yogi honestly was sure his signature fitted boardrules.

Was that the one that filled the entire page? &#39;cos I think that sig was against the rules...

j2k4
06-29-2004, 12:29 AM
Nice to finally meet the object of Yogi&#39;s affections, Fre. :)

We were always led to believe you were squirreled away, tied to some horizontal fixture to await his evil ministrations.

Good to know you are allowed at least occasional verticality.

BTW-There&#39;s something in your right eye-brow. :P

P.S.-Sorry about the soccer match; I know yogs must be suffering greatly.

TheYogi
06-29-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by j2k4@29 June 2004 - 00:37
Nice to finally meet the object of Yogi&#39;s affections, Fre. :)

We were always led to believe you were squirreled away, tied to some horizontal fixture to await his evil ministrations.

Good to know you are allowed at least occasional verticality.

BTW-There&#39;s something in your right eye-brow. :P

P.S.-Sorry about the soccer match; I know yogs must be suffering greatly.
Nice to meet you too; he allways names you in one breath with j&#39;pol.....

And i saw him taking pics of our coffeemachine, that was for you, am i right??

And yogi needs not to fixate me for our horizontal exersizes, his weight does that

just fine.......... :x

It is called a piercing. Are you an old person or just from another planet??? :lol:

But our national team won&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Or do you mean i have to drive with him to every place he can make his orange

pictures for four more days. That is actually big fun&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :P

Greetings,

Frederique

j2k4
06-29-2004, 01:08 AM

I am indeed flattered&#33;

And i saw him taking pics of our coffeemachine, that was for you, am i right?

It was indeed; I was glad for his help, as it looked like I was to be stricken for liking coffee.

And yogi needs not to fixate me for our horizontal exersizes, his weight does that

just fine..........

I will refrain from comment.

It is called a piercing. Are you an old person or just from another planet???

I just like to tease; I am a bit younger than Yogi, I believe, but I shant divulge my home planet.

That&#39;s good news; I&#39;m for anything that allows our Yogi full use of his range of expression.

His exuberance is infectious, even here on the board.

pictures for four more days. That is actually big fun&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

It sure looks like it from here&#33;

Greetings,

And to you, Fre. :)

Frederique

j2

Yogi
06-29-2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by j2k4@29 June 2004 - 03:16

I am indeed flattered&#33;

And i saw him taking pics of our coffeemachine, that was for you, am i right?

It was indeed; I was glad for his help, as it looked like I was to be stricken for liking coffee.

just fine..........

I will refrain from comment.

It is called a piercing. Are you an old person or just from another planet???

I just like to tease; I am a bit younger than Yogi, I believe, but I shant divulge my home planet.

That&#39;s good news; I&#39;m for anything that allows our Yogi full use of his range of expression.

His exuberance is infectious, even here on the board.

pictures for four more days. That is actually big fun&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

It sure looks like it from here&#33;

Greetings,

And to you, Fre. :)

Frederique

j2
Nice to see you get along with fre, j2&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

And "exuberance"...., spot on&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;http://premium.uploadit.org/poeper/winkwinksmall.jpg

yogi3hours10mintogo