PDA

View Full Version : Emule

Leech_Killer
03-20-2003, 11:56 AM
Hi all, simple questions where can I get a spywear free version of Emule from and which is better Emule or Emule Plus? I've been to Emule offical site but I can't deside whether or not this will load with spywear and advert programs.

Thanks.

itay
03-20-2003, 01:08 PM
i download Emule plus and it worked fine........

VB
03-20-2003, 01:13 PM
http://www.emule-project.net
http://www.emuleplus.tk

south-paw
03-20-2003, 02:26 PM
Does eMulePlus offer any advantages over K-lite? Does anybody run em side-by-side? I heard that fake files are less common on eMuleplus, is that generally true? <_<

Leech_Killer
03-20-2003, 02:44 PM
OK I&#39;ve got it now Thanks Paul. :D

imported_The__One
03-20-2003, 04:58 PM
Does eMulePlus offer any advantages over K-lite? Does anybody run em side-by-side? I heard that fake files are less common on eMuleplus, is that generally true?&nbsp;

I run K-lite an E-mule plus side by side, but if U have a slower system, your comp will probably lag....the advantages of using e-mule are that there r no leechers (nor a very noticible advantage.. <_< ), U find more games (in general) than Kazaa, and U rarely downlaod a fake, as thare is a system on e-mule that let&#39;s ppl say that a file is fake, and a little red sign apperas next to the download if it has been reported to be a fake B)

Leech_Killer
03-20-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by The__One@20 March 2003 - 17:58
U rarely download a fake, as there is a system on e-mule that let&#39;s ppl say that a file is fake, and a little red sign appears next to the download if it has been reported to be a fake
What does the sign look like?

SideSwiped
03-20-2003, 11:03 PM
The symbol indicating a fake or a very poor quality file is a white exclaimation point on a red block. You will see this symbol only after you&#39;ve decided to d/l a file, to read the comments, just right click the file and choose either details or read comments. You have to watch it sometimes there will be one dork of 100 sharing a file and he or she will make a bad comment and give the file a poor rating, so, it&#39;s best to go ahead and read all comments before saying, yikes, red exclaimation and cancelling your download.

MagicNakor
03-21-2003, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by south-paw@20 March 2003 - 15:26
Does eMulePlus offer any advantages over K-lite? Does anybody run em side-by-side? I heard that fake files are less common on eMuleplus, is that generally true? <_<
I don&#39;t run eMuleplus, I just run run-of-the-mill eMule. But I usually run them side-by-side. There isn&#39;t any problems with doing so. I&#39;ve yet to download a fake file off of eMule, so I imagine they&#39;re far less common than they are on Kazaa. The only time eMule lags the computer up is when it&#39;s completing a file.

:ninja:

Dapadipz
03-21-2003, 07:42 PM
i thnk emule downloads so slow il stick KL :D