PDA

View Full Version : Us Shoot Down Uk Aircraft!.

POWER_USER
03-23-2003, 01:14 PM
What is wrong with the US military!!. The UK lost more troops to US in 1991 then they did to the iraqis.

Now there shooting our F****ing aircraft down.

Where did they train the JOB CENTRE!!. :(

"The Avatar Man"
03-23-2003, 01:22 PM
lol we(the us) do it on purpose.
you ever kick your dog for no reason?same thing.the US just feels the need every now and then to slap it's bitch around. :P :P

POWER_USER
03-23-2003, 01:24 PM
But also The US kick themselves. Have you heard about the US soldier Found in the Iraqi bunker!!.

Although he has been arrested nothing alse has been heard.

"The Avatar Man"
03-23-2003, 01:41 PM
true we are masochists as well as control freaks :P :P :P :P

davinda
03-23-2003, 04:25 PM
Useless wankers, with 'friends' like this who needs f**king enemies. :angry: .

alan36uk
03-23-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by davinda@23 March 2003 - 17:25
Useless wankers, with 'friends' like this who needs f**king enemies. :angry: .
LOL
Soooo true

Spindulik
03-23-2003, 05:49 PM
The patriot missle is computerized. It will intersect a moving target, in flight, and destroy it.

If there is a glich in the computer locking onto the wrong target, blame it on Windows military software.

alan36uk
03-23-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Spindulik@23 March 2003 - 18:49
The patriot missle is computerized. It will intersect a moving target, in flight, and destroy it.

If there is a glich in the computer locking onto the wrong target, blame it on Windows military software.
Must have been Windows Longhorn :o

CornerPocket
03-23-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by POWER_USER@23 March 2003 - 07:14
What is wrong with the US military!!. The UK lost more troops to US in 1991 then they did to the iraqis.

Where did they train the JOB CENTRE!!. :(
Those are the facts of war. There will be a number casualties both accidental and in war itself. Let's not forget the two UK choppers that collided with each other after take off from their Royal Ship, killing 1 American. Patriot Missle batteries are automated and supposedly it is unknown if any communication was made by the UK pilot to identify friendly aircraft. Communication has to be done so that the autmated missle battery can distinguish.

alan36uk
03-23-2003, 07:35 PM
All this "TECHNOLOGY"
What a pile of POOP

Rat Faced
03-23-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Master YodaX@23 March 2003 - 13:22
you ever kick your dog for no reason?same thing.the US just feels the need every now and then to slap it's bitch around. :P :P
Not so long ago, there was an accident on the Space Shuttle.

One member of this board in particular made a Joke out of it, to the outrage of everyone else.

I find it a little sad to see one of the outraged members now making Jokes about 2 UK casualties, especially when shot down by their own allies.

Blue on Blue accidents happen in war, and indeed on exercise...ask any ex-military or current Military members or friends....I cant lay blame for it, its an ACCIDENT.

I little symapthy for the casualties of this war though, would not come amiss.....or is that only for US citizens?

Please dont get me wrong YodaX, many people handle grief behind humour and this may be what you are doing (Im guilty of the same offense on occasion)

For the record, I'd like to Post my Sympathies now for the families and Friends of ALL casualties of this war. The Tornado crew of 2, the US and 7 UK casualties of the 2 choppers that colided, the UK reporter (also US Gunfire), the 13 killed at Nassiriya (and all the wounded) and any other Coalition troops not mentioned or yet to come.

In addition I'd like to add my sympathy to the families of the Iraqi Military, and the estimated 2000 civilian casualties so far.

I hope Alan36uk also manages to turn his anger into sympathy for those affected.

Rat_Faced

mrcall1969
03-23-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Master YodaX@23 March 2003 - 14:22
This very attitude is the reason why the majority of people in the UK want nothing to do with the USA's war on Iraq, you think we're your bitch, we think Blair is Bush's bitch.

An absolutely shocking statement Yodax.

FlamingYob
03-23-2003, 08:59 PM
Well, it's not like the US are known for their brains.

leecheskicked
03-23-2003, 10:03 PM
wow 2 uk helicopters crashed and killed a yank!

what about the 8 Royal marines killed when a US chopper crashed!

Did u forget about that one?

SuperJude™
03-23-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by FlamingYob@23 March 2003 - 21:59
Well, it's not like the US are known for their brains.
And neither are you m8, are you?

Anyway, thank you Rat Faced for interjecting because these are sensitive times and rather than make stupid threads at a message board because you are young and have no damn real world experience, you could instead at least appreciate that these men are in hostile territory because they have been told to do so and accept that duty. They take the risk and some of them die.

Why depreciate the value of these peoples sense of duty by slagging off the Yanks.

I would have respected an R.I.P thread, but this shit?

I dunno, this shit is why people who start these types of threads get their stupid asses flamed to tell the truth.

#5 on the most commonly found things on the internet is, after all, mindless idiots.

POWER USER- remember that n00bs are often judged rather quickly on the statements they make, so be carefull what you choose to start threads about lest you become somebody regarded as just a lame ass troller.

davinda- and who are you again?

-SJ™

alan36uk
03-23-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by SuperJude™@23 March 2003 - 23:59
POWER USER- remember that n00bs are often judged rather quickly on the statements they make, so be carefull what you choose to start threads about lest you become somebody regarded as just a lame ass troller.

What planet you living in ?
Do you own a t.v or radio ?
Its plain as day that Americans cant shoot straight.

SuperJude™
03-23-2003, 11:25 PM
Funny statement coming from somebody who has probably never even shot a BB gun, but what am I to expect from the wretched of the earth?

Indeed.

Don't forget these were real people with really families who may not appreciate your juvenile and feeble attempts at humor/flaming. Have some respect there pal, or at least act like you do.

On a personal note though I'll say it here- I think your opinions are shit, you really just linger in Lounge and that about it, and personally you don't add shit to this board and something tells me you don't add much to anybody elses life IRL too.

No matter. People like you of your low intellect and low caliber all tend to fade away anyway, because it cannot be possible to be this much of an uninformed, moronic shitbird forever right?

-SJ™

alan36uk
03-23-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by SuperJude™@24 March 2003 - 00:25
Funny statement coming from somebody who has probably never even shot a BB gun, but what am I to expect from the wretched of the earth?

Indeed.

Don't forget these were real people with really families who may not appreciate your juvenile and feeble attempts at humor/flaming. Have some respect there pal, or at least act like you do.

On a personal note though I'll say it here- I think your opinions are shit, you really just linger in Lounge and that about it, and personally you don't add shit to this board and something tells me you don't add much to anybody elses life IRL too.

No matter. People like you of your low intellect and low caliber all tend to fade away anyway, because it cannot be possible to be this much of an uninformed, moronic shitbird forever right?

-SJ™
ok who pissed in your cornflakes ?
You probobly owned a catapult once and stoned a cat..
Dont give it large on here please :D
If you do not like my views then do not hesitate to ignore them.
I have the utmost respect for every human being...
I have in no way slagged off any member of this forum.
I suggest you do the same.
Thanks

SuperJude™
03-23-2003, 11:34 PM
Slagging of the Americans may be stepping on toes since the highest % of members here are most likely from US right?

But then again I see something here-

You are like that little rat fuck who knows he screwed up, can sense it, knowing he is far outclassed and will resort to whatever method necessary to both get out of the situation and save face.

'Cept you are not all that bright of course, a fact I'm sure even you would agree with.

Nice attempt to move you comments out of the way of harm of course but here is a suggestion:

Go back and edit all your posts, pretend you never said the stupid shit you did in a thread like this. Maybe you can save face huh?

-SJ™

alan36uk
03-23-2003, 11:45 PM
I have nothing to save face for lol
You had a bad day and you think your some kind of
super hero.Trust me on this ok...you can give it all the gob on here..
You have to realise its the internet and you can hide behind your monitor !!
Why your picky with me I have no idea but I must admit I admire the fact you called
me what you did as I am open to all opinions.

Rat Faced
03-23-2003, 11:54 PM
You are like that little rat fuck who knows he screwed up

WTF did i do to step on your toes SJ?

:angry:

Or is it just a figure of speech? ;)

SuperJude™
03-23-2003, 11:55 PM
Don't like the things you say to tell the truth and you reaveled yourself as what you are to me a couple weeks back but I let you go.

Enjoy, you get nothing out of this spare me the n00b discertation (not k-lite n00b but even worse, lamer n00b) on internet behavior and "hiding behind monitors".

Pull that shit at sites with younger people, maybe it will work, but here your words ring more hollow than you know.

And what's funny is jokes on you and you don't even seem to recognize that fact.

LMAO!

-SJ™

alan36uk
03-24-2003, 12:01 AM
LOL... belly laugh here :lol:
You keep out my way and I will do the same !!!
Enough war going on in this world without you trying to
be a hero.
PEACE

SuperJude™
03-24-2003, 12:08 AM
Amazing how peoples tunes change.

I don't need you and your little brain to tell me that war is really going on. I think that is what I have been saying for days here. Recognize that fact, have sympathy for those fighting, both sides (minus Saddam of course) and wish them all life.

You? You obvioulsy have nothing constructive to say, but that doesn't shock me.

-SJ™

alan36uk
03-24-2003, 12:15 AM
You (having read a few of your posts)
are completely up yourself !!
Blinkered..what you say is god...
Please do not try to make out you are bigger
or better than anyone as we all have our own views.
Seems I was not the only one to say the same in this thread ?
Go figure

SuperJude™
03-24-2003, 12:19 AM
No you are just the only person stupid enough to actually get into it with me personally.

YOU made the comment about "with friends like this" and agreed, your bad there slick, not mine.

Read all the posts you want and apply all the first year psychology you want, it is still painfully obvious that you have no actuall real life grounds with which to base seemingly anything you say.

Again, your bad, not mine. Stop trying to place blame elsewhere for your mental lapses.

-SJ™

alan36uk
03-24-2003, 12:36 AM
I think its because I quoted what you said....
Nobody seemed to get shitty with my comments.
Only YOU.
I have family involved in this war maybe you have to ?
Anyway I have just read the topic again and in no way was I
as bad as the rest of the posts...far from it.
So I do feel its a dislike to me only..
But I can live with that and my mental lapses.
Maybe we can meet up for lunch and talk further ?

Knuckles187
03-24-2003, 12:38 AM
i refrained from posting on 'WAR' threads for a while now.. but can i just say.. yoda you have gone right down in my estimations...

not an impressive thing to say...

SuperJude™
03-24-2003, 12:52 AM
You are the one who decided to type the stupid shit that you did. Deal with it. I have no problems with you personally as I have no idea who the hell you are in the first place. That's your trip. You made arrogant and condescending statements about Americans and replied to me after I disagreed with the general topic here. One more time, before I get sick of saying this, your bad.

If you do have family serving there, I wish them the best and that is what this is all about. However, what it is not about is you making stupid statements and trying to back them up by changing your tune.

Do as you will, I would like to hope you would be a more constructive board member and lay off the statements you know are going to upset the majority of the members of this board.

Oh and one more thing: you should watch what you say at a place where you may be sorely outclassed by those with superior intellect. Have a good one.

<_<

-SJ™

alan36uk
03-24-2003, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by SuperJude™@24 March 2003 - 01:52
Do as you will, I would like to hope you would be a more constructive board member and lay off the statements you know are going to upset the majority of the members of this board.

Oh and one more thing: you should watch what you say at a place where you may be sorely outclassed by those with superior intellect. Have a good one.

<_<

-SJ™
ROFLMHO &#33;&#33;&#33;
Ohhh perrrrlease
Exactly you have no clue who I am or what I do.
The day you outclass me is the day I leave here.
And by the way man to man (I hope you are a man)
Your gutter mouth just proves to me that you have no class
or superior intellect in any way shape or form.
Have a good one :D
I respect all your comments

chloe_cc2002
03-24-2003, 01:05 AM
What shall we call them?

Casualties of war - accidental or reckless, I think that is an apt expression.

Also agree with the above and that Americans have been known to use a bit of overkill even when they can shoot straight.

As for smart technology I think you have to look at those who design it and those who &#39;uses&#39; it, including it&#39;s inherent limitations. I don&#39;t think much more needs to be said.

The result will be the same either way, human debris.........

alan36uk
03-24-2003, 01:11 AM
Chloe I have no idea what bracket to put them in.
Its all very sad to be honest.
Even one of our ITV journalists and crew were killed today
by the coalition mistaking them for Iraqi&#39;s..
Where will these accidents end ?

Skillian
03-24-2003, 01:16 AM
Unfortunately this seems the way it goes in modern wars. It is particularly noticeable since Us/Allied troops are now much less likely to be killed through combat so these kind of deaths stick out that much more.

I can&#39;t remember the exact figures, but in the Gulf war the US suffered something like 150 battle deaths, and 145 non-battle deaths. I&#39;m sure they weren&#39;t all this kind of incident, but as many people dying out of combat as in it?&#33; It&#39;s crazy.

alan36uk
03-24-2003, 01:21 AM
Yes it is &#33;&#33;
So much training went into this.
I do expect no matter how much you train that the actual
"hands on" is a whole new ball game.
I was told today that the software the uk use is not
compatible with the usa ?
Thus persons killed for no reason.
How true that is I have no idea but its food for thought.
I cant get my head around it.

j2k4
03-24-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by alan36uk@24 March 2003 - 02:21
Yes it is &#33;&#33;
Quite right, Alan-

Though "friendly fire" (the ULTIMATE oxymoron) has always been a factor, it is all the more regrettable in light of the technological advances; I.E., even less reason for it to occur.

The overall casualties being down has the effect of pointing up these casualties even more.

Skillian-
It IS ironic as hell-I believe the actual numbers were 148/145 in favor(?) of friendly fire. You are more correct than you knew.

My fingers shall remain crossed.

Oni
03-24-2003, 06:29 PM
Some Details

The Tornado GR4 was 6 miles inside Kuwait when it was blown apart
by a US Patriot missile.
The aircraft was fitted wiht latest computer technology designed to
pervent a repeat of the "friendly fire" deaths that claimed nine british
lives in the last Gulf War.
Dozens of coalition aircraft were in the air when the GR4 was hit on its
desent towards the Ali-al Salem airbase at 2am local time (11pm GMT on
Saterday) After the Patriot was launched, the Tornado had no chance.
The missile travels at up to mach 5. The tornado would have been at
less than mach 1.
A joint RAF/US investigation will focus on why the Tornado&#39;s Identification
Friend or Foe (IFF) system failed to save the Tornado...

Oni :ph34r:

j2k4
03-24-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Oni@24 March 2003 - 19:29
Some Details

The Tornado GR4 was 6 miles inside Kuwait when it was blown apart
by a US Patriot missile.
The aircraft was fitted wiht latest computer technology designed to
pervent a repeat of the "friendly fire" deaths that claimed nine british
lives in the last Gulf War.
Dozens of coalition aircraft were in the air when the GR4 was hit on its
desent towards the Ali-al Salem airbase at 2am local time (11pm GMT on
Saterday) After the Patriot was launched, the Tornado had no chance.
The missile travels at up to mach 5. The tornado would have been at
less than mach 1.
A joint RAF/US investigation will focus on why the Tornado&#39;s Identification
Friend or Foe (IFF) system failed to save the Tornado...

Oni :ph34r:
Combine this with the 101st Airborne incident at Camp Pennsylvania and you could almost get the idea something a little less obvious is afoot.

Hmm.

SuperJude™
03-24-2003, 08:21 PM
Reminds me of a lot of things I read about Vietnam, where there were so many people and so many weapons that a lot of the injuries and deaths were from "friendly fire". There as so many people and so many weapons now in Iraq that the same thing seems to be occuring. There is nothing positive I can say about any of this &#39;cept support the troops, because no matter if they die by Iraqi or friendly fire, their families still have to bury them and it is indeed a sad thing.

-SJ™

KUALKIERA
03-24-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Master YodaX@23 March 2003 - 14:22
you ever kick your dog for no reason?same thing.the US just feels the need every now and then to slap it&#39;s bitch around. :P :P
bunch of cowf....rs is what the all thing smell of.

Zardoz
03-24-2003, 10:34 PM
I posted this thread (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=22919&hl=) on this very subject and was told it was America bashing then it was closed

How the hell can the truth be America bashing
I knew what America wanted to deny
It was inevitable the America would kill some of us and they were too arrogant to admit it.

Also I’ve read the comments on this thread and how dare you Yank&#39;s call me America hating
You’re RACISTS plain and simple.

As always I feel forced to mention I am not attacking all Americans

mrcall1969
03-24-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Zardoz@24 March 2003 - 23:34
It was inevitable the America would kill some of us and they were too arrogant to admit it.

You posting from your lap top in the desert Zardoz?

Edit: Typo

Z
03-24-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by mrcall1969+24 March 2003 - 23:41--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mrcall1969 @ 24 March 2003 - 23:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Zardoz@24 March 2003 - 23:34

You posting from your lap top in the desert Zardoz?

Edit: Typo [/b][/quote]
no its from his bunker&#33; hes saddam&#33; :lol: just pretendin ta be english. :P

DataMore
03-24-2003, 10:47 PM
@Zardoz
:huh: What forum is that where your avatar is hosted? :huh:

I found another Zardoz there with the same avatar as you.
:huh: Are you the same person? :huh:

Z
03-24-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by DataMore@24 March 2003 - 23:47
@Zardoz
:huh: What forum is that where your avatar is hosted? :huh:

I found another Zardoz there with the same avatar as you.
:huh: Are you the same person? :huh:
or is it just coincidence??? :P

Knuckles187
03-24-2003, 11:06 PM
well there is one way to find out..

is he a dick who posts stupid non sensical crap all over the place?

Z
03-24-2003, 11:11 PM
so he is saddam then?&#33; :lol:

DataMore
03-24-2003, 11:26 PM
Don&#39;t know if he&#39;s Saddam or not, but the posts on the other forum don&#39;t look like the ones here.

Check out the other Zardoz&#39;s member profile (http://myst.chucker.rasdi.net/board/index.php?act=Profile&CODE=03&MID=235).

Z
03-24-2003, 11:28 PM
very strange. i havent made the effort to look at his profile here, so ill just assume hes schitzo.

(how u spell??) :lol: B)

alan36uk
03-24-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Romeo187@25 March 2003 - 00:06
is he a dick who posts stupid non sensical crap all over the place?
I thought that was my job ? :o

Z
03-24-2003, 11:34 PM
no thats the great dude and me. :lol: ure an imposter. just check that screenshot&#33;

j2k4
03-25-2003, 04:43 AM
Zardoz is from Manchester. He lives inside a large, constipated goat, as the goat is the only host who would have him. The goat is now sorry for offering, as Zardoz refuses to leave, and the smell is driving the goat nuts.

He posed for the cover of the Jethro Tull album "Aqualung".

WebCheF
03-25-2003, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by Rat Faced+23 March 2003 - 21:10--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced @ 23 March 2003 - 21:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Master YodaX@23 March 2003 - 13:22
you ever kick your dog for no reason?same thing.the US just feels the need every now and then to slap it&#39;s bitch around. :P :P
Not so long ago, there was an accident on the Space Shuttle.

One member of this board in particular made a Joke out of it, to the outrage of everyone else.

I find it a little sad to see one of the outraged members now making Jokes about 2 UK casualties, especially when shot down by their own allies.

Blue on Blue accidents happen in war, and indeed on exercise...ask any ex-military or current Military members or friends....I cant lay blame for it, its an ACCIDENT.

I little symapthy for the casualties of this war though, would not come amiss.....or is that only for US citizens?

Please dont get me wrong YodaX, many people handle grief behind humour and this may be what you are doing (Im guilty of the same offense on occasion)

For the record, I&#39;d like to Post my Sympathies now for the families and Friends of ALL casualties of this war. The Tornado crew of 2, the US and 7 UK casualties of the 2 choppers that colided, the UK reporter (also US Gunfire), the 13 killed at Nassiriya (and all the wounded) and any other Coalition troops not mentioned or yet to come.

In addition I&#39;d like to add my sympathy to the families of the Iraqi Military, and the estimated 2000 civilian casualties so far.

I hope Alan36uk also manages to turn his anger into sympathy for those affected.

Rat_Faced [/b][/quote]
Hey, RatFaced..

I have been soo busy with work, not much to for banter. But to backtrack on the war, Do you still oppose this action?

WebCheF
03-25-2003, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by Zardoz@24 March 2003 - 23:34
I posted this thread (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=22919&hl=) on this very subject and was told it was America bashing then it was closed

How the hell can the truth be America bashing
I knew what America wanted to deny

Also I’ve read the comments on this thread and how dare you Yank&#39;s call me America hating
You’re RACISTS plain and simple.

As always I feel forced to mention I am not attacking all Americans
"Racists" Do you know what that means? I just wanted to ask, because the term is completely used in such a loose maner. I like to call it "a good crutch to lean on when something doesn&#39;t go right"

I think our past reputation has far outlasted the facts.

I hope you would rate the actions of person there own and not there location?

ProwL418
03-25-2003, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by Spindulik@23 March 2003 - 12:49

i thought they still used Cobol and Fortran lol

WebCheF
03-25-2003, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by chloe_cc2002@24 March 2003 - 02:05
What shall we call them?

Casualties of war - accidental or reckless, I think that is an apt expression.

Also agree with the above and that Americans have been known to use a bit of overkill even when they can shoot straight.

As for smart technology I think you have to look at those who design it and those who &#39;uses&#39; it, including it&#39;s inherent limitations. I don&#39;t think much more needs to be said.

The result will be the same either way, human debris.........
Chloe,

Do you consider yourself an independent person?

davinda
03-25-2003, 03:59 PM
davinda- and who are you again?

My dear SupperNude, I can&#39;t remember telling you the first time. :huh: .

POWER_USER
03-25-2003, 04:25 PM
What are your thoughts on why the allied forces are pushing forward so quickly,and leaving so many iraqi "POCKETS" of resistance behind?.

I saw some footage last night of the Iraqi general Mouthing off to iraqi TV that US are supposedly making up the stories of saddam&#39;s demise,or injury to help boost morale.

But think about it when this war is over he and the other leaders won&#39;t even be sitting in that position talking to IRaqi TV.that&#39;s if Iraqi TV survives&#33;&#33;.

I posted an article on here a few days ago about the S.A.S&#39;s involvment.and I jeered it up a little, Then someone I can&#39;t remember who but they rubbished my opinon very quickly and said the S.a.s are nothing to do with this war. SORRY BUT I WAS 100% right. There are over 100 :ph34r: S.A.S in active service at this time in the IRAQ war and play the vital key role in the whole damn campaign. (This I just read in todays National newspaper). Thanks :D

SuperJude™
03-25-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by POWER_USER@25 March 2003 - 17:25
What are your thoughts on why the allied forces are pushing forward so quickly,and leaving so many iraqi "POCKETS" of resistance behind?.

I saw some footage last night of the Iraqi general Mouthing off to iraqi TV that US are supposedly making up the stories of saddam&#39;s demise,or injury to help boost morale.

But think about it when this war is over he and the other leaders won&#39;t even be sitting in that position talking to IRaqi TV.that&#39;s if Iraqi TV survives&#33;&#33;.

I posted an article on here a few days ago about the S.A.S&#39;s involvment.and I jeered it up a little, Then someone I can&#39;t remember who but they rubbished my opinon very quickly and said the S.a.s are nothing to do with this war. SORRY BUT I WAS 100% right. There are over 100 :ph34r: S.A.S in active service at this time in the IRAQ war and play the vital key role in the whole damn campaign. (This I just read in todays National newspaper). Thanks :D
Okay I can assume that you are from UK right?

Too bad I was hoping you didn&#39;t speak English as a first language and that was your excuse. Now it seems you really have no point at all other than to sound just as minute of thought as some of the other regular clowns here.

Too bad. The jerk offs really come out the woodwork.

-SJ™

alan36uk
03-25-2003, 07:35 PM
Its comments like the above that cause so much conflict.
It seems that anyone from the uk is lacking in a brain and
have no valid opinion at all.
It&#39;s a shame to see such dribble directed at anyone who
is from the uk.

mrcall1969
03-25-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by alan36uk@25 March 2003 - 20:35
is from the uk.
Alan, I absolutely totally oppose this war, I don&#39;t like the US and UK GOVERNMENTS stance on Iraq, but there are a lot of good people in the USA who have had to watch their culture and country being ripped apart on this board, how would you feel if I , as a Scot, totally ripped apart England?

I really feel it&#39;s time these threads were closed, this forum is all about the people, how can it survive if it splits in 2??

Edit: Grammar

alan36uk
03-25-2003, 07:50 PM
mrcall1969 I clap my hands to you &#33;&#33;&#33;
I have no problems with any race.
I have a good few American friends as well as other
countries.I did not rip America apart.
I was trying to be light hearted in times of trouble.
I agree close these treads.Its making a war in itself.
I would rather leave the forum.
I just feel that some people on here should tone it down
a bit and we can all have fun.
Thanks for the post mrcall1969..First bit of sense I have read
today.

SuperJude™
03-25-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by alan36uk@25 March 2003 - 20:35
is from the uk.
Digging again are you? I told you to watch it less you want to get 0wn3d. Again.

Read carefully and you will see me dissing that persons lack of coherent thought, and nothing about brits at all.

then again, why explain this shit to you? You are so utterly innane it almost sickens me to have to reply here, but since you are intimating that I am predjudice towards Brits, perhaps you can read (once again) what I have posted.

"Too bad I was hoping you didn&#39;t speak English as a first language and that was your excuse."

See when I posted that, it sure looks like I was dissing that user for making no sense, not dissing those from the UK. But you aren&#39;t that bright and it shouldn;t supirse me in the least, however I wouldn&#39;t want other members here to get the wrong idea by reading your post and having no idea that you are one of the clown I refer to.

When will you learn that once 0wn3ed you shall always be 0wn3ed till you change usernames?

-SJ™

POWER_USER
03-25-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by SuperJude™+25 March 2003 - 18:47--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SuperJude™ @ 25 March 2003 - 18:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-- [/QUOTE

Too bad I was hoping you didn&#39;t speak English as a first language and that was your excuse. Now it seems you really have no point at all other than to sound just as minute of thought as some of the other regular clowns here.

-SJ™

[/b][/quote]
Yes superJude how clever you are to work out that I&#39;m from UK. What tipped you off, was it because i didn&#39;t swear in my reply or was it that i didn&#39;t slag people off, oh i know It&#39;s becasue I didn&#39;t come across arogant right&#33;, NO that&#39;s not it. Oh SORRY it&#39;s because I&#39;m producing a thread which people can construct views on but isn&#39;t written to a childs mind standard like yours. ooops dropped to your level there.

Please do not post anymore of your anti-constructive dribble to my post.

Thanks.

Mrcall1969 qouted " really feel it&#39;s time these threads were closed, this forum is all about the people, how can it survive if it splits in 2??".

I agree these threads are about the people, But I say the problem lies with certain people on how they reply to threads. ;)

alan36uk
03-25-2003, 08:21 PM
I have read some other posts of yours SuperJude™
I am not here to have a fight with you or anyone.

"Okay I can assume that you are from UK right?"
thats your first comment.Seems a bit of a put down ?
I feel all these threads that cause
unrest here should stop.I have nothing against you at all
or your country.I can read.I am not stupid.
All I want to do is go to work come home and chill out.
If I offended you then I will apologise and wave a white flag.
Life is too short.

SuperJude™
03-25-2003, 08:25 PM
Hey I tried to tell you in my first post to you that people get judged as new members more so than those who have been here for a while.

Somehow I guess the logic in that escaped you, but by reading though your somewhat butchered English I guess that escaped you.

Sorry, till I decide to, I shall continue replying. I mean you people keep saying moronic and not logical things about me and my people you will have those comments returned in kind.

What did you expect, people to jump up and say "great post n00b&#33;"?

Try having something to say instead of waiting for me to come along and make this crappy thread actually interesting.

Come to think of it you should be thanking me for making you silly little thread with your half thought out and not very well explained comments just a bit more interesting to read.

C&#39;mon now, just say it with me&#33;

"Thank you SuperJude™ for making my crappy thread more readable".

Not that hard right?

-SJ™

mrcall1969
03-25-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by POWER_USER+25 March 2003 - 21:18--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (POWER_USER @ 25 March 2003 - 21:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by SuperJude™@25 March 2003 - 18:47
<!--QuoteBegin-- [/QUOTE

-SJ™

Yes superJude how clever you are to work out that I&#39;m from UK. What tipped you off, was it because i didn&#39;t swear in my reply or was it that i didn&#39;t slag people off, oh i know It&#39;s becasue I didn&#39;t come across arogant right&#33;, NO that&#39;s not it. Oh SORRY it&#39;s because I&#39;m producing a thread which people can construct views on but isn&#39;t written to a childs mind standard like yours. ooops dropped to your level there.

Please do not post anymore of your anti-constructive dribble to my post.

Thanks.

Mrcall1969 qouted " really feel it&#39;s time these threads were closed, this forum is all about the people, how can it survive if it splits in 2??".

I agree these threads are about the people, But I say the problem lies with certain people on how they reply to threads. ;) [/b][/quote]
Surely this is a place to DISCUSS not argue, how many hreads are there on the war? and how many have ended up in an "im right, you&#39;re wrong" flaming match??

Guys, simmer down and respect each other, the US needs Europe and Europe needs the US.

POWER_USER
03-25-2003, 08:50 PM
"superjude" You are so caught up in how people say things instead of what they are saying is precisley proven my point. kEY points in your post were to me as follows&#33;.

I tried to tell you in my first post to you that people get judged as new members

Why judge people so harshly huh. It might even be there first time even joining a forum&#33;&#33;. I say encourage people not shoot them down in flames before they get started.THAT is discouraging.

Somehow I guess the logic in that escaped you, but by reading though your somewhat butchered English I guess that escaped you.

In just 2 lines you seem to intend to insult me twice&#33;&#33;.

Sorry, till I decide to

"TILL" was was that about Butchered English, Don&#39;t you mean "UNTIL."

What did you expect, people to jump up and say "great post n00b&#33;"?

NO I was expecting a view on the WAR situation mentioned. which is what the post was for???.

Try having something to say instead of waiting for me to come along and make this crappy thread actually interesting

The only thing making this post crappy as you so elegantly put it is YOU
C&#39;mon now, just say it with me&#33;

OK I WILL "SUPERJUDE IS A TYRANT"

Knuckles187
03-25-2003, 08:50 PM
at the end of the day war sux.. now everybody who has a opinion which they KNOW will invoke a bad reaction keep it the hell to yourselves.. we dont wanna hear that shit.. lets just get along

POWER_USER
03-25-2003, 08:54 PM
Thanks Romeo I agree War Sucks,I&#39;m glad someone is bringing this topic back to where it was&#33;&#33;. :)

alan36uk
03-25-2003, 09:11 PM
Well I tried..seems I am a butcher (I love a good cumberland sausage)

I really wish that you could just calm down SuperJude™.

"Sorry, till I decide to, I shall continue replying. I mean you people keep saying moronic and not logical things about me and my people you will have those comments returned in kind."

I have never said a thing about you ???
ONLY TO YOU.
And in case you forgot.You started all this because your so well
educated.

Lets have some fun &#33;&#33; no more slagging off anyone for having an opinion.

freeksho
03-26-2003, 02:47 AM
not to be a dick or minimize the losses of the uk&#39;s men but this thread was started cuz of a so called "friendly fire" accident
looks like the got a couple of their own :(

POWER_USER
03-26-2003, 01:53 PM
I wish I could change topic heading now,but i can&#39;t.

Anyway if anyone is interested in the "FRIENDLY FIRE ACCIDENTS BY U.S" so far here are the ones that I know of.

1) The original crash of the U.S Chinoc Helicopter containing 8 Brits. :(

2) The shooting down of a U.K fighter on it&#39;s way back from a bombing mission by a U.S Anti-aircraft battery&#33;. :(

3) The Musilim U.S soldier Throwing a frag grenade into his superior&#39;s tent to kill him although not really an accident, its just that there are so many probs in the U.S army now they have bloody Assasins in there own ranks. :lol:

4) The U.S fighter Bombing and shooting at it&#39;s very own military anti-aircraft unit&#33;&#33;&#33;. :lol:

SuperJude™
03-26-2003, 02:24 PM
Right, and yet the lameness continues.

Now we have an entire forum dedicated to America bashing?

Would you rather I post here or these idiotic f00ls you start forums like this for?

Man I wonder at your logic people, I really do.

Or why doesn&#39;t some admin just come right out and admit they don&#39;t like us Americans, cause it sure as shit seems that was to me.

:angry: :( :angry: <_<

-SJ™

CornerPocket
03-26-2003, 02:36 PM
Power User,
You seem to want to use these friendly fire issues to make fun of the US. So you should expect members here wanting to defend US so you should take the comments that will be left in stride. You leave smilies on the US issues as to make fun of them, well perhaps the thread should be change to "FRIENDLY FIRE ACCIDENTS BY US & COALITION" so all can provide &#39;make fun&#39; of type commentary remarks such as yours. With your latest addition to the post you can expect more flaming as that is to be expected. With the war ongoing I suspect more friendly fire incidents to occur, but in no way am I going to make fun of becuase of it. So bare in mind the UK has had their share as well, lets recap:

* Two British helicopters collided killing 1 US Marine

* Two British soldiers were killed in a so-called friendly fire incident when their tank was fired on by another British tank outside Basra, British military officials said.

But we really can&#39;t consider the helicopter crashes friendly fire now can we, after all there was no weapons fired. Try to distinguish friendly fire from accidents, as I see it this threads original intention was so that you could make fun of the US.

Notice, no use of smilies to make fun of anyone, those are just facts of war, accidents/friendly fire are/will happen.

Jowy
03-26-2003, 02:47 PM
I stand beside what CornerPocket has said, and I want to say my own piece as well. Why do people post this things like this? Do you feel it something you absolutely have to do? I don&#39;t see any americans posting bad things about british? Regardless of what happened, and even if something had happened, americans most probably would not post making fun of your country...That&#39;s all I really have to say, anything more would be useless. Edit: Before someone says that this statement was arrogant, and one-sided in anyway. It just seems like fact to me... What is the real point in posting anything like this? A war is going on, and the people who post things like this don&#39;t seem to understand that a lot of people are dieing everywhere. Let&#39;s see, eight british, compared to the hundreds, and thousands of americans that will die in the war? Boo hoo, we lost eight people. I&#39;m not being insensitive to the dead, there is just no comparison on the amount of british, and american lives that will be lost. I could actually care less if it was friendly fire, or even if we did it. I am more worried for the soldiers of my country, who have gone to war, and the ones that are going to lose their lives. I mean, don&#39;t get me wrong, I feel for the eight, (or however many) that lost their lives, but as I said...eight doesn&#39;t seem to compare to hundreds, and thousands... Just a thought.

j2k4
03-26-2003, 03:37 PM
CornerPocket hit it on the head.

I think if we could somehow correlate some of these posts to the recently conducted "age" poll, we might find some of what us "older" (not "old", mind you) people consider to be rash or knee-jerk posts are composed by members who haven&#39;t been through the debate a time or two.

Jowy
03-26-2003, 03:46 PM
I don&#39;t think it has anything to do with age..period. I believe it has more to do with the state of mind of the people posting. Some people just don&#39;t understand that there is nothing funny about a war, nor is there anything funny about death. Even most adolescents can see that some of these posts are just begging to become a post war.- Edit: What&#39;s a better way to explain this, I suppose what I&#39;m trying to say is this; The person who posted this, simply wanted a discussion, however that person was in the wrong state of mind when he/she posted. It wasn&#39;t the appropriate way to begin a discussion on the friendly fire topic. He began pointing fingers, and saying, "So and so is dumb, and they blow us up for no reason." That&#39;s just translating what I thought I read. It&#39;s obvious this person doesn&#39;t like americans, and maybe americans don&#39;t like him/her. Either way, is it really intelligent to go posting on a board that is worldwide, and expecting not to start an argument with a beginning post such as his/hers?

j2k4
03-26-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Jowy@26 March 2003 - 16:46
I don&#39;t think it has anything to do with age..period. I believe it has more to do with the state of mind of the people posting. Some people just don&#39;t understand that there is nothing funny about a war, nor&nbsp; is there anything funny about death. Even most adolescents can see that some of these posts are just begging to become a post war.- Edit: What&#39;s a better way to explain this, I suppose what I&#39;m trying to say is this; The person who posted this, simply wanted a discussion, however that person was in the wrong state of mind when he/she posted. It wasn&#39;t the appropriate way to begin a discussion on the friendly fire topic. He began pointing fingers, and saying, "So and so is dumb, and they blow us up for no reason." That&#39;s just translating what I thought I read. It&#39;s obvious this person doesn&#39;t like americans, and maybe americans don&#39;t like him/her. Either way, is it really intelligent to go posting on a board that is worldwide, and expecting not to start an argument with a beginning post such as his/hers?
Exactly-

Although I have, frankly, been pleased and surprised with regard to the clarity and maturity of "some" of the posting of the obviously young, my point is, having not "been there/done that", there is almost no way some people can avoid topically skewing a thread due to the intrusiveness of certain developments that can in no way be pre-conceived.

How&#39;s that for a run-on sentence? :P

WebCheF
03-26-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by alan36uk@25 March 2003 - 20:50
mrcall1969 I clap my hands to you &#33;&#33;&#33;
I have no problems with any race.
I have a good few American friends as well as other
countries.I did not rip America apart.
I was trying to be light hearted in times of trouble.
I agree close these treads.Its making a war in itself.
I would rather leave the forum.
I just feel that some people on here should tone it down
a bit and we can all have fun.
Thanks for the post mrcall1969..First bit of sense I have read
today.
In response to coments of this idea, not to single this one post just the idea.

In the U.S. the 1st amendment is constantly shreded by people who are offended.

Fredom of speach, and press is a privilge. But also gives us the right to turn off the radio, tv, media, gossip from others.

If something does not go there direction, it must be wrong.

If I don&#39;t like steak, should I protest it to be removed from the menu?
If I don&#39;t like Howard Stern, should I sue the network?
If I don&#39;t like the novel "Moby Dick" required for Hish school English, should I sue the Education system?

All I am saying is just because we don&#39;t like something said, or written, doesn&#39;t mean We have to participate, or even veiw.

To add, this is the biggest problem for the U.S. is people who want to disect every peice of the foundation We are based on as a Nation.

Americans are not one nationality, but almost every nationality. That is why I can&#39;t understand why "Americans" seem to be, for the most part, the backyard pitbull that no one wants unless it does a great trick or serves as a "Pit Bull"

Maybe I am wrong? But the word Raceist does not exist, and seems to be replaced with insecure beings that need to blame a problem on a group of individuals instead of trying to understand what the problem is, and then decideing what actions can be taken to react, resolve, and repair.

If there is no reasonable answer after that has been decided then what else is there to be discussed. It doesn&#39;t make sense to me to cast information about and Idea that the caster is not able to change.

Last, These posts I have read seem to be no different than conversation by my own peers. So how can any of you be above any other.

Conclusion: ARE WE REALLY NURTURING PEACE???????

WebCheF
03-26-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by CornerPocket@26 March 2003 - 15:36
Power User,
You seem to want to use these friendly fire issues to make fun of the US. So you should expect members here wanting to defend US so you should take the comments that will be left in stride. You leave smilies on the US issues as to make fun of them, well perhaps the thread should be change to "FRIENDLY FIRE ACCIDENTS BY US & COALITION" so all can provide &#39;make fun&#39; of type commentary remarks such as yours. With your latest addition to the post you can expect more flaming as that is to be expected. With the war ongoing I suspect more friendly fire incidents to occur, but in no way am I going to make fun of becuase of it. So bare in mind the UK has had their share as well, lets recap:

* Two British helicopters collided killing 1 US Marine

* Two British soldiers were killed in a so-called friendly fire incident when their tank was fired on by another British tank outside Basra, British military officials said.

But we really can&#39;t consider the helicopter crashes friendly fire now can we, after all there was no weapons fired. Try to distinguish friendly fire from accidents, as I see it this threads original intention was so that you could make fun of the US.

Notice, no use of smilies to make fun of anyone, those are just facts of war, accidents/friendly fire are/will happen.
I like this post...

the last above post I made, before reading this one supports your Idea.

The U.S. and Coalition has many faults I am sure. But so do We&#33;

These anti-post posts are not productive, and Inteligent people should know how to pick thier battles and leave useles battles to die off.

Back to what I meant to say(sorry got carried away) There is no certainty in war, there is no fair war, and there is no way to live without conflict AS WE CAN SEE FROM ALL THE POSTS FROM THE ANTIWAR SIDE OF THIS BOARD.

IT DOESN"T SEEM TO MAKE SENSE FROM MOST OF THESE COMMENTS AND REPLYS THAT ARE MADE BY PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT ANIT WAR, JUST BY READING WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY.

WHERE IS THE PEACE IN YOURSELVES IS THE QUESTION I WOULD ASK.

WebCheF
03-26-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by alan36uk@24 March 2003 - 02:21
Yes it is &#33;&#33;
Respectfuly:

If your hard drive isn&#39;t compatible with your cd drive, or driver with os does that mean that one is lesser, or that maybe it can be fixxed by a commuication alteration?

That is the comparison that you used in a team work related effort.

Let&#39;s look at the platform, It is very time consuming, and expensive to try interface every single faccet of this TEAM EFFORT.

I would think that one knows what they are exposed to when they are serving there Countries forces. Thus, meaning they know what the consiquinces are. That&#39;s that.

Last, military only acts as a chess board to the player, so mililtary acts as a catylst to create or prevent an action. And just my own thought, when or if you are in a team activity, do you always look for ways to help and support your victory, or do you blame your TEAM MATES for mistakes that led to failure.

Just a thought.

freeksho
03-27-2003, 12:04 AM
super jude
would that be a nys flag in your sig?
i thought so as a fellow new yorker i love to see the flag displayed
;) ;) B) B)

seanster
03-27-2003, 02:04 AM
yawn

SuperJude™
03-27-2003, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by freeksho@27 March 2003 - 01:04
super jude
would that be a nys flag in your sig?
i thought so as a fellow new yorker i love to see the flag displayed
;) ;) B) B)
Precisely, NY boy all the way.

which may add clarity to my strong feelings about people dissing us as a country cause they don&#39;t like what the media in their country says about us.

-SJ™

POWER_USER
03-27-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by CornerPocket@26 March 2003 - 14:36
Power User,
You seem to want to use these friendly fire issues to make fun of the US.
All I will say is take a look back at the first FOUR posts to this topic.The first U.S user to reply understood it was light hearted ribbing BOTH sides.

Unfortunatly somewhere down the line of all these posts someone did not like these posts, More likely an anti-war viewer. and decided to twist the motive of the original posts and turn all following posts by users who got the idea that U.S was being seriously put down.

I can see from my posts that anybody would think that given that they walked in on the last part of the conversation as it were.Given that I don&#39;t sit at the PC day in day out like maybe others do, it was 3 days before I got back to my pc to explain anything but by that time the posts had esculated by 10 fold.

I have more worrying things in life then arguing with people on a forum when it was not my intention to do so. I apologise to anybody that takes these posts extremly personally.I Bid you farewell&#33; :(

Dessert_Rat
03-27-2003, 03:05 PM
Hi All

I saw a Fake Picture posted on this site of Bin Larden shagging president Bush from behind. Yet that was taken lightly, Is that not digging at the U.S. Anyway I&#39;m not taking sides or nothing just thought i&#39;d mention that,it&#39;s prob totally dif.

Please Don&#39;t flame me down as I want to fit in.

WebCheF
03-28-2003, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by POWER_USER@23 March 2003 - 14:14
What is wrong with the US military&#33;&#33;. The UK lost more troops to US in 1991 then they did to the iraqis.

Where did they train the JOB CENTRE&#33;&#33;. :(
I was trying to reply to your THREAD,

If you get time to read YOUR thread, please respond to posts that apply.

Respectfully,

Or don&#39;t start them if you don&#39;t want to complete your Idea.

Paul_NFFC
03-31-2003, 01:53 PM
yea well all you twats making fun of US shooting down the brits i will be the 1st to laugh when we kill some of the dumb yanks, altho it probably wont happen because were too well trained to do such a fucking dumb thing

only in america.....

WebCheF
03-31-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Nottingham_Forest_Football_Club@31 March 2003 - 14:53
yea well all you twats making fun of US shooting down the brits i will be the 1st to laugh when we kill some of the dumb yanks, altho it probably wont happen because were too well trained to do such a fucking dumb thing

only in america.....
Do you always put down your own team?

Just because you fumble, or someone on your team does, do you still want to win, or just blame it on your team mates?

Just a simple question in a troubled time.

WebCheF
03-31-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by WebCheF+26 March 2003 - 23:46--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WebCheF @ 26 March 2003 - 23:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--alan36uk@24 March 2003 - 02:21
Yes it is &#33;&#33;
Respectfuly:

If your hard drive isn&#39;t compatible with your cd drive, or driver with os does that mean that one is lesser, or that maybe it can be fixxed by a commuication alteration?

That is the comparison that you used in a team work related effort.

Let&#39;s look at the platform, It is very time consuming, and expensive to try interface every single faccet of this TEAM EFFORT.

I would think that one knows what they are exposed to when they are serving there Countries forces. Thus, meaning they know what the consiquinces are. That&#39;s that.

Last, military only acts as a chess board to the player, so mililtary acts as a catylst to create or prevent an action. And just my own thought, when or if you are in a team activity, do you always look for ways to help and support your victory, or do you blame your TEAM MATES for mistakes that led to failure.

Just a thought. [/b][/quote]
To Power User,

leecheskicked
04-01-2003, 10:59 PM
I am 44 and ex military. after my time I served in 3 "conflicts", 2 of them with US support, judging from my own previous experience I would consider my personnal chances of survival to increase if I joined the republican guard, especially if I was fighting against "allies"

j2k4
04-02-2003, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by leecheskicked@1 April 2003 - 23:59
I am 44 and ex military. after my time I served in 3 "conflicts", 2 of them with US support, judging from my own previous experience I would consider my personnal chances of survival to increase if I joined the republican guard, especially if I was fighting against "allies"
&#39;splain that last post, please?

Rat Faced
04-02-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by j2k4+2 April 2003 - 04:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 2 April 2003 - 04:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--leecheskicked@1 April 2003 - 23:59
I am 44 and ex military. after my time I served in 3 "conflicts",&nbsp; 2 of them with US support, judging from my own previous experience I would consider my personnal chances of survival to increase if I joined the republican guard, especially if I was fighting against "allies"
&#39;splain that last post, please? [/b][/quote]
He thinks the US forces are incompetant and/or cant shoot straight.

ie: His chances of survival are greater if he&#39;s in FRONT of the attacking US

j2k4
04-02-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced+2 April 2003 - 18:40--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced @ 2 April 2003 - 18:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -j2k4@2 April 2003 - 04:36
<!--QuoteBegin--leecheskicked@1 April 2003 - 23:59
I am 44 and ex military. after my time I served in 3 "conflicts", &nbsp; 2 of them with US support, judging from my own previous experience I would consider my personnal chances of survival to increase if I joined the republican guard, especially if I was fighting against "allies"
&#39;splain that last post, please?
He thinks the US forces are incompetant and/or cant shoot straight.

ie: His chances of survival are greater if he&#39;s in FRONT of the attacking US [/b][/quote]

That&#39;s what I thought (I think).