PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who can't see sigs\avatars

tesco
10-04-2004, 08:18 PM
If you want to then go into your user cp (link is at top left in the blue banner).

click edit options. scroll down abotu half way and it says "view signatures" and "view avatars".
check these off. :smile:

if the admin can (i know u can in ipb), make the efault for this enabled. :ermm:

kazaa2002
10-05-2004, 02:42 AM
ross, I went away this weekend...when I came home it felt like somebody
stole the whole house. thanks for the advice/roadmap to regain oz...Ihope we do not lose too many members as a whole lot do not like any changes

keep posting as you find out more stuff...I do not have time to do this...keep up the good work eh? how do I add to your reputation.. just click the little green thing?:rolleyes:

Storm
10-05-2004, 10:17 AM
thnx man......... was wonderin why i couldnt see avatars when i was logged in (as a guest you can see them :( )

@kazaa2002: thats supposed to be the way, but it doesnt really work on this board.......

plus its kinda useless unless you rate everyone all the time.........

tesco
10-05-2004, 12:14 PM
ross, I went away this weekend...when I came home it felt like somebody
stole the whole house. thanks for the advice/roadmap to regain oz...Ihope we do not lose too many members as a whole lot do not like any changes

keep posting as you find out more stuff...I do not have time to do this...keep up the good work eh? how do I add to your reputation.. just click the little green thing?:rolleyes:
no click the scale\weigher thing beside the green\grey light under my name.

zapjb
10-05-2004, 12:36 PM
Thx ROSSCO_2004.

yxuz
10-05-2004, 03:07 PM
thanks it worked

Formula1
10-06-2004, 12:09 AM
If you want to then go into your user cp (link is at top left in the blue banner).

click edit options. scroll down abotu half way and it says "view signatures" and "view avatars".
check these off. :smile:

if the admin can (i know u can in ipb), make the efault for this enabled. :ermm:

wow thanks alot for telling us , i appreciate it very mush :)

dinner123
10-06-2004, 04:02 PM
cheers mate