PDA

View Full Version : Self-imposed ban, of sorts

MagicNakor
10-05-2004, 09:34 AM
Right, well. That's what I'm doing. For the rest of the day, at least. Perhaps even tomorrow. I'm certainly disliking these changes, and have been very, very good about keeping my trap shut, but in about four hours I'm going to be plastered, and so I'll be hiding my keyboard nowish. In two hours, maybe. Instead of then, in four.

While this doesn't necessarily preclude my actually going around looking for it, it'd be an effort to do so, which will hopefully stem at least a portion of the disparaging thoughts from appearing on-screen.

Fairly lame excuse, but I've had a fairly bad day.

:shuriken:

DanB
10-05-2004, 09:40 AM
I hope getting pished helps MN.

If you do hide your keyboard, its important to remember tomorrow where you put it, I still haven't found the wrist rest for mine from when I hid it last time i was drunk :lol:

Cheese
10-05-2004, 09:41 AM
I should hide my computer to get some studying done....

MagicNakor
10-05-2004, 12:27 PM
Not yet, but in an hour and a half I will be. Sometimes it's nice to have a well-stocked liquor closet.

Unfortunately my place is kind of small, so in all likelihood I'll find it, excepting if I get caught up doing something else. Watching a movie, maybe. Unless I hide it out in the basement, in which case I will never, ever find it again. ;) I've got some music books out there that have vanished for about a year now. That basement eats things.

DanB
10-05-2004, 12:28 PM
Not yet, but in an hour and a half I will be. Sometimes it's nice to have a well-stocked liquor closet.

Unfortunately my place is kind of small, so in all likelihood I'll find it, excepting if I get caught up doing something else. Watching a movie, maybe. Unless I hide it out in the basement, in which case I will never, ever find it again. ;) I've got some music books out there that have vanished for about a year now. That basement eats things.

Watching a movie doesn't work, espeicially if its on your pc, I try that but find myself constantly flicking back :(

manker
10-05-2004, 12:32 PM
Watching a movie doesn't work, espeicially if its on your pc, I try that but find myself constantly flicking back :(

Euphemism :dry:

Magicnakor, why not just aim to get really blasted so that even the key in the door isn't an option unless you wake up the neighbours. That way logging on to here will be an impossibility :D

MagicNakor
10-05-2004, 04:13 PM
Because I had to work yuo see. So I ahd to get home without being drunk. Like I am now.

Guess the keyboard hiding dind'nt work too well, eh? ;'0

Fuck, I shoud just go to bed.

MagicNakor
10-05-2004, 04:14 PM
Woo my "rep power" is 0! Does that mean my pwrlvl will go up?

DanB
10-05-2004, 04:14 PM
:lol: It didn't work then.

You got work tomorrow or do you have the luxury of nursing the hangover in bed?

Aaron_T
10-05-2004, 04:16 PM
I should hide my computer to get some studying done....

i second that

manker
10-05-2004, 04:17 PM
Woo my "rep power" is 0! Does that mean my pwrlvl will go up?

I've just increased your pwrlvl with my new 1337 admin powers :01:

Good day out then?

Btw, I think you're from Canada, isn't it like Mid-day, at the latest, over there :lol:

MagicNakor
10-05-2004, 04:22 PM
It's 9:30 in the morning.

So I'm doing some respectable early morning drinking.

None of this relates to the fact that I do night accoutning and work from 11-7.

MagicNakor
10-05-2004, 04:23 PM
I gotta work tommorow danb. Unless they decide to fire me, which isn't a very likely possibilty. Not that I'd be the only one working there hung-over. And it's *hard* to find people for graveayrds.

Besides, if you drink enough water to replace what you lose, and eat something salty, you won't be hungover.

RGX
10-05-2004, 05:06 PM
^ Listen, he/she speaks the truth.

MagicNakor
10-05-2004, 11:17 PM
Yes, however, the eating does not work if you haven't eaten for the day, drink a copious amount, and then decide that tinned spaghetti is the best thing for salt. ;)

Jayhawk
10-05-2004, 11:19 PM
you could try shutting off your computer

DanB
10-05-2004, 11:21 PM
tinned spaghetti isn't too good at the best of times :sick: