PDA

View Full Version : Psychic's???

Aaron_T
10-06-2004, 08:36 PM
do you beleive in psychics, have u ever payed a psychic to tell u your future? has it ever worked?

i cant say that i beleive in it.

do you? :P

bigboab
10-06-2004, 08:38 PM
I answered this yesterday.:blink:

Gemby!
10-06-2004, 08:38 PM
i dont believe in the ones that do it when you pay them anyway

but i believe that some people may have another type of sense that i dont posess :)

Aaron_T
10-06-2004, 08:40 PM
i know one person who said a psychic told her she was gonna give new life, and the week after she found out she was pregnant.

coincidence?

RGX
10-06-2004, 08:41 PM
Actually, that's the text-book definition of a coincidence...

manker
10-06-2004, 08:41 PM
i know one person who said a psychic told her she was gonna give new life, and the week after she found out she was pregnant.

coincidence?
Yes.....

Mr. Mulder
10-06-2004, 08:42 PM
I believe that there are people who believe they have telekinesis, but I don’t believe in it and wont until someone proves me wrong.

bigboab
10-06-2004, 08:43 PM
Yes.....
Not coincidence, conception.:lol:

Aaron_T
10-06-2004, 08:43 PM
Actually, that's the text-book definition of a coincidence...

maybe not in this case.............MYSTICAL FORCES :P:lol:

bigboab
10-06-2004, 08:46 PM
Yes.....Not coincidence, conception.:lol:

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 20 seconds.Could someone inform the Administrator that 20 seconds is one third of a minute. Not F*ng one third of an hour.:lol: :lol:

bujub22
10-06-2004, 08:47 PM

:lol: :lol: yeah they were flukin

but i had my future read before and tell ya the truth some was right some was wrong but if u hav it read diffrent times by dif ppl u can tell what's what

but most on a tv show i watch that most tell u text physic 101 stuff they jus know what sounds good to what basiclly most ppl go threw

Aaron_T
10-06-2004, 08:48 PM

Could someone inform the Administrator that 20 seconds is one third of a minute. Not F*ng one third of an hour.:lol: :lol:

:lol: yeah i got that before pissed me right off.

RGX
10-06-2004, 08:49 PM
I'm inclined to beleive there are forces that we know nothing about, and its possible people can use them....but I am also aware of the fact that most people who do say they can do this are con artists and want your money. :(

Aaron_T
10-06-2004, 08:50 PM
I'm inclined to beleive there are forces that we know nothing about, and its possible people can use them....but I am also aware of the fact that most people who do say they can do this are con artists and want your money. :(

yup, thats the sad truth about it, it would be hard to find a genuine fortune teller out there.

ruthie
10-06-2004, 08:54 PM
Well, have you ever had someone pop into your head, have a sense they needed you, you call, and there's been an emergency? How bought dreaming of the future? How bout a sense of foreboding, and being correct in what you picked up on. How about knowing someone died? Etc.

manker
10-06-2004, 08:55 PM
yup, thats the sad truth about it, it would be hard to find a genuine fortune teller out there.
Impossible, actually.

This American guy, J. Randi, has put $1millionUS up if one person can prove in an independent scientific lab that they can do anything paranormal.

The prize has been sitting there unclaimed for 10 years..

It's called the Skeptic Award. Google it to find out more.

Aaron_T
10-06-2004, 08:57 PM
Impossible, actually.

This American guy, J. Randi, has put $1millionUS up if one person can prove in an independent scientific lab that they can do anything paranormal.

The prize has been sitting there unclaimed for 10 years..

i think i might just do that :lol:

bujub22
10-06-2004, 09:00 PM
i think i might just do that :lol:

did it

http://www.thisistrue.com/skeptics98.html

bigboab
10-06-2004, 09:03 PM

Would you need to Google if you were psychic?

Aaron_T
10-06-2004, 09:13 PM
Would you need to Google if you were psychic?

everybody needs google :P

Everose
10-06-2004, 11:07 PM
I have never been to a psychic. It might be fun to get a group together, get tanked up then go to a psychic. :D

The closest thing I have been to a psychic is overhearing a mother tell her children they are really going to get it when they get home. :)

bigboab
10-08-2004, 09:43 PM
Saw this recently. I have this strange feeling.:lol: :lol:

'It's beautiful over here'

A woman had a vision of her father who said, "It's all right, honey. It's beautiful over here, so don't you worry." He laughed, adding "Now I don't have to pay for all that furniture your mom and sister bought." Within minutes she got a phone call saying her father had just died of a heart attack. And not long afterward, she received a letter from her mother saying she and the sister had bought a house full of furniture right before her father died!

Everose
10-08-2004, 09:56 PM
Well, have you ever had someone pop into your head, have a sense they needed you, you call, and there's been an emergency? How bought dreaming of the future? How bout a sense of foreboding, and being correct in what you picked up on. How about knowing someone died? Etc.

I am unsure of the difference between intuition and psychic. I have had what you describe here, Ruthie, many times. There is almost a comfort in being connected to others so closely.

Spicker
10-08-2004, 10:30 PM
Yes.....
she probably had her stomach sticking out a little and went to the doc a little late and the physic guy just said what the doc would say...

and i dont make sense today :S