PDA

View Full Version : Serious question about contraceptive pill

Robert00000
10-07-2004, 05:44 PM
Lets say i had this friend who's girlfriend wants to become pregnant because she believes it will cement their relationship.

She claims to be taking the pill but the friend suspects she is lying.

This friend isnt ready to be a father and doesnt really feel he wants to settle down at this moment in time. He doesnt like condoms and wants to know if he could get hold of contraceptive pills from the chemist or do they only sell them to women. His girlfriend told him only women are able to get hold of them, but he suspects she may be lying.

Another thing, if he were to disolve the contents of the pill in a drink will it be as effective in preventing pregnancy?

Rat Faced
10-07-2004, 05:47 PM
As the Contraceptive Pill increases the risks of all types of shit..

I'd say he was a total arsehole to even consider pulling that stunt on her.

Plus, there are different types, does he know how they would mix with each other?

Robert00000
10-07-2004, 05:50 PM
Plus, there are different types, does he know how they would mix with each other?
No, but he would like some advice as he doesnt trust her.

Rat Faced
10-07-2004, 05:51 PM
Tell your "friend" to get the snip if he doesnt want kids and doesnt trust his girllfriend.

FFS, this isnt the 1930's (if she wants a baby) and it does take two..

:dry:

Edit:

Considering the only part of my post you quoted; it would seem "He" doesnt give a fuck about her health, as long as he gets his leg over... well, fuck him then.

Spider_dude
10-07-2004, 05:54 PM
yes, robert get the snip if you dont trust your girlfriend.

Robert00000
10-07-2004, 05:54 PM
Tell your "friend" to get the snip if he doesnt want kids and doesnt trust his girllfriend.

FFS, this isnt the 1930's :dry:
He's too young to settle down, likes to enjoy life. having a kid will spoil that.

Robert00000
10-07-2004, 05:55 PM
yes, robert get the snip if you dont trust your girlfriend.
I'm talking about a friend, not me :huh:

Spider_dude
10-07-2004, 05:56 PM
tell him to keep his mobile phone near his nuts.

bigboab
10-07-2004, 05:56 PM
If you dont trust her what is the point?:(

Spider_dude
10-07-2004, 05:57 PM

maybe she gives really good head.

Robert00000
10-07-2004, 06:01 PM
Hey boab :D

The problem is a lot of girls think they can keep a guy if they became pregnant and lie about being on the pill, so its not just her.

My friend doesnt like to be tied down, he feels he has his life ahead of him and having a kid at this stage will spoil his plans.

bigboab
10-07-2004, 06:04 PM
Listen to Spider then.:rolleyes: If she gets pregnant that way she will be the first.:lol:

Robert00000
10-07-2004, 06:09 PM
Listen to Spider then.:rolleyes: If she gets pregnant that way she will be the first.:lol:
:lol:

But seriously, is there a way he can be sure she doesnt get pregnant without using condoms?

She's a hawtie but wants to settle down, which isnt to my friend's liking :huh:

I've got to go now, but hope to see some helpfull posts here later :D

bujub22
10-07-2004, 06:21 PM
jus tell him to use a rubber for gods saake fuck that or gat a new piece of ass
wtf! it's not that hard

DanB
10-07-2004, 06:31 PM
Lets say i had this friend who's girlfriend wants to become pregnant because she believes it will cement their relationship.

She claims to be taking the pill but the friend suspects she is lying.

This friend isnt ready to be a father and doesnt really feel he wants to settle down at this moment in time. He doesnt like condoms and wants to know if he could get hold of contraceptive pills from the chemist or do they only sell them to women. His girlfriend told him only women are able to get hold of them, but he suspects she may be lying.

Another thing, if he were to disolve the contents of the pill in a drink will it be as effective in preventing pregnancy?

Your friend sounds like a right wanker :(

If he doesn't trust her then he shouldn't be with her. :huh:

bujub22
10-07-2004, 06:35 PM
jus dont hav sex ;) masterbate

Rat Faced
10-07-2004, 06:37 PM
If he mixes different types of Contraceptive Pills, he could kill her.

vidcc
10-07-2004, 06:39 PM
If your "friend" doesn't trust her and he still wants to have sex with her but doesn't want to have a baby he should wear condoms.

Not liking them is not an excuse for being an asshole.

Giving a woman contraceptives without her knowledge is an unreliable method of birth control to start with but even more important it's dangerous to her and it's not just immoral to do such a thing it's also illegal.

Seeing as your "friend" is such an incredible wanker perhaps he should stick to being just that...a wanker..... and do this girl a favour by getting out of her life so she can meet a proper human being

bujub22
10-07-2004, 06:40 PM
If your "friend" doesn't trust her and he still wants to have sex with her but doesn't want to have a baby he should were condoms.

Not liking them is not an excuse for being an asshole.

Giving a woman contraceptives without her knowledge is an unreliable method of birth control to start with but even more important it's not just immoral to do such a thing it's also illegal.

Seeing as your "friend" is such an incredible wanker perhaps he should stick to being just that...a wanker..... and do this girl a favour by getting out of her life so she can meet a proper human being

yeah me! :01: