Skillian
10-17-2004, 11:47 PM
Go here:

http://www.half-life2.com/media.html

And mouse over/click on the sixth image :huh:

Try gaben for the password! :lol:

primo
10-18-2004, 01:03 AM
i dont get it... it keeps getting denied. what is the user name?

Skillian
10-18-2004, 01:09 AM
Sorry that password was just a joke, I have no idea what the username and password are. Just thought it was interesting.

silent h3ro
10-18-2004, 01:17 AM
They are doing the same thing the Halo2 site is doing with the whole password thing.

ofbz
10-18-2004, 04:56 AM
there's a lot of "secret pages" and "tests" going on on the half life forums and webpage...

this is just on of them.. if you wanna read about it go here (http://www.hlfallout.net/articles.php/article_17/1/) ... this one is explained on the second page...

if you don't wanna read, the username is "nova" and the password is "prospekt" (without quotes, of course...)
a black page will load with a white stripe (to input something)...
right click anywhere on the page, select "view page source"
you get a picture of somebody... at the bottom of the page it says somtehing like "whats my name"
on the white stripe put "barnacle" and you'll get an awsome hi-res picture...
it is really awsome, i stared at the water for like 10 minutes.. it looks awsome...

asmithz
10-18-2004, 05:01 AM
What about this

http://www.half-life2.com/secret/secondtest/whatsmyname.jpg

ofbz
10-18-2004, 05:04 AM
what about it???

i just did some google, and read the article... other than that i don't know shit... even worse, i haven't played the 1st game... :) ... but looking forward to play the second one...

asmithz
10-18-2004, 05:08 AM
That missing from you explantion. That image is how you get the "barnacle" part.

ofbz
10-18-2004, 05:13 AM
ohh... yeah... thanks...

and btw... wtf is a barnacle???

asmithz
10-18-2004, 05:15 AM
Dont know, that thing. ;)

2 [from a popular belief that the goose grew from the crustacean] : any of numerous marine crustaceans (subclass Cirripedia) with feathery appendages for gathering food that are free-swimming as larvae but permanently fixed (as to rocks, boat hulls, or whales) as adults

Busyman
10-18-2004, 05:19 AM
All of that shit including ilovebees.com is for folks that have no life and bother figuring out dumb shit.

When the games comes out. Play them.

All this other horsecrap is too get people pumped for nothing.
It keeps people interested...then again it doesn't because....

Everyone who wanted the game a year ago is still ravenous for it.
Don't waste waste your time being a geek.

Therestisbullshit. :dry:

asmithz
10-18-2004, 05:21 AM
All of that shit including ilovebees.com is for folks that have no life and bother figuring out dumb shit.

When the games comes out. Play them.

All this other horsecrap is too get people pumped for nothing.
It keeps people interested...then again it doesn't because....

Everyone who wanted the game a year ago is still ravenous for it.
Don't waste waste your time being a geek.

Therestisbullshit. :dry:

Umm, no one here fiqured it out. It was tooken off from another website, so we dont have to.

Why are you so against game? YOu hat ehalo, you hate HL2, what else?

cpt_azad
10-18-2004, 05:40 AM
Umm, no one here fiqured it out. It was tooken off from another website, so we dont have to.

Why are you so against game? YOu hat ehalo, you hate HL2, what else?

don't forget he hates doom3 :dry:

Busyman
10-18-2004, 05:47 AM
don't forget he hates doom3 :dry:
I like them all....and haven't even played 2 of them. :lol: :lol:

asmithz
10-18-2004, 05:49 AM
I like them all....and haven't even played 2 of them. :lol: :lol:

So your just talking shit then :rolleyes: :lol:

cpt_azad
10-18-2004, 06:48 AM

lol, guess so, without busyman this forum would be pretty fecking boring ;)

Busyman
10-18-2004, 06:57 AM
Actually no.

The games are great.

The "I just found a bullshit password that shows"..uh.."this black screen" is a tremendous waste of potentially useful geek time better spent on giving us modchipfreegame info or just simply jacking off.

At least jacking off burns calories. :dry:

azad, for you, after Ramadan. ;)

cpt_azad
10-18-2004, 06:59 AM
Actually no.

The games are great.

The "I just found a bullshit password that shows"..uh.."this black screen" is a tremendous waste of potentially useful geek time better spent on giving us modchipfreegame info or just simply jacking off.

At least jacking off burns calories. :dry:

azad, for you, after Ramadan. ;)

;) :ph34r:

ofbz
10-18-2004, 07:12 AM
as agent smith stated before none of us figured it out... none of us even new about it yesterday...

it only took me aprox. 3 minutes to do a simple google search, take a fast look at the article, and recreate the situation on my browser... big fucking deal... i spend more time jacking off... (btw, it really burns calories... trust me ;) )

so what im saying is... this is not the right place to post any type of comentary against geeks, (god bless them, as without them we would still be jacking off on a cave to a hairy-monkey looking woman...) or what they do with their time.

now i'm off to check ilovebees.com :P

asmithz
10-18-2004, 07:14 AM
(btw, it really burns calories... trust me ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :unsure: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cpt_azad
10-18-2004, 07:20 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :unsure: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Busyman
10-18-2004, 07:27 AM
as agent smith stated before none of us figured it out... none of us even new about it yesterday...

it only took me aprox. 3 minutes to do a simple google search, take a fast look at the article, and recreate the situation on my browser... big fucking deal... i spend more time jacking off... (btw, it really burns calories... trust me ;) )

so what im saying is... this is not the right place to post any type of comentary against geeks, (god bless them, as without them we would still be jacking off on a cave to a hairy-monkey looking woman...) or what they do with their time.

now i'm off to check ilovebees.com :P
It's cool man.

now I'm off to beat some geek's ass and bang his girldfriend.

I promise not to hit you in the face and not to be too hard on her...actually...

....I can't promise that.

cpt_azad
10-18-2004, 07:31 AM
lol, geeks have girlfriends? guess i learn something new each day...

Busyman
10-18-2004, 07:32 AM
lol, geeks have girlfriends? guess i learn something new each day...
The movie American Splendor.

Nuff said.