PDA

View Full Version : your views on this

bujub22
10-18-2004, 08:17 PM
http://www.bowlingfortruth.com/

i jus wana hear what ppl thought about this ,jus cuz i say micheal moore tells it like it is and a friend see's it diffrently

i like to hear exacully what ya think

is he a liar or jus telling his points an views >

Rat Faced
10-18-2004, 08:28 PM
Michael Moore is as responsible for as much Spin as he accuses the other side of.

Although he does not outright lie, he stretches the Truth to the bounds of acceptability on occasions, and sometimes highlites minor things to "Score Points" while underplaying other points that will not fulfill his agenda, and would score points for the other side.

In other words, although he doesnt outright lie... you also have to remember where he's coming from and take some of it with a pinch of salt. He is the Liberals Limburgh...

BigBank_Hank
10-18-2004, 08:52 PM
Is it Michael Moore day or something today?

Everose
10-19-2004, 12:16 AM
Well, I didn't see the movie, not because I was against seeing it. I just only get to the movies about once a year. :D

But to me, Rat Faced is right here.

There is always a demand for the dramatic.

bujub22
10-19-2004, 01:58 PM
Michael Moore is as responsible for as much Spin as he accuses the other side of.

Although he does not outright lie, he stretches the Truth to the bounds of acceptability on occasions, and sometimes highlites minor things to "Score Points" while underplaying other points that will not fulfill his agenda, and would score points for the other side.

In other words, although he doesnt outright lie... you also have to remember where he's coming from and take some of it with a pinch of salt. He is the Liberals Limburgh...
yeah pretty much what i thought but my friend think he's the devil :lol:

im still waiting to see 41.11

brenda
10-19-2004, 07:54 PM
I'm in agreement with Rat Faced

Although I am anti-war etc... and agree with the larger points that Michael Moore makes I do feel that he makes his points the wrong way and for the wrong reasons.

I enjoyed 'Bowling...' but I really didn't like 'Fahrenheit 9-11' it was just very lame, shallow, poor reporting.

'Control Room' is a much better documentary