PDA

View Full Version : PS2 Flip Top V3.2

h121589
10-31-2004, 05:21 AM
i have burnt a ps2 game on a Memorex CD-R at 4x and i loaded the swap magic cd disc and it loaded fine and then i put the game in and hit X and it went to a Black Screen with red dots and the cd spins but the game wont play

the lights on my ps2 are green for the reset button and blue for the eject button

asmithz
10-31-2004, 05:47 AM
Ps2 has a very very hard time reading cd-r's. I dled 10 dvdrips when i first got the flip top, and only one work, and it arley worked. I went thogh tons of cds. You really need a DVD Burner. ;)

h121589
10-31-2004, 05:49 AM
its not a dvdrip its a regular game it GTA SA but i used a software to split the .xiso in to 700mb so it would fit on a cdr

and yea i ordered a dvd burner but its gonna take a while to ship

asmithz
10-31-2004, 05:50 AM
Spliting wont work, especialy for GTA:SA, becuase it loads all parts of the data that wouldnt be on that one cd-r.

I am happy to hear that you are getting a dvd burner:)

h121589
10-31-2004, 06:10 AM
Spliting wont work, especialy for GTA:SA, becuase it loads all parts of the data that wouldnt be on that one cd-r.

I am happy to hear that you are getting a dvd burner:)
i got 7 700mb parts from gta sa

and yea im glad that im also gettin a dvd burner but the bad thing is that its gonna take forever

cpt_azad
10-31-2004, 07:25 AM
i got 7 700mb parts from gta sa

and yea im glad that im also gettin a dvd burner but the bad thing is that its gonna take forever

whoa, 7? That's why DVD burners are good lol. Like Neo, I mean Smith ( :whistling ) said games nowadays (GTA:SA especially) load up everything on startup, well almost everything (they're huge maps don't forget that). now that my DVD burner is working, the urge to download Halo2 is ever so strong :frusty: . Soon the power of this fully operational battle station, I mean DVD burner will be used.