PDA

View Full Version : Emule Won't Download! Just Keep Getting Error!

Inevitable
03-28-2003, 01:00 AM
Everyone I try to download something I keep getting a error in the log box WTF??!! is wrong with this program!? On top of that I had to actually go out of my way to download the list of servers for this crap, and I keep getting a error. Unlike Emule, Kazaa Lite is straightforward and you can just download stuff without any hassle unlike this Emule crap anyone know how I can fix it so I can download??!!

stoi
03-28-2003, 01:05 AM
it might help if you told us what the error was?

forgot not talking to you after the championship manager 4 thread :P :o :D

Inevitable
03-28-2003, 01:17 AM
ok I downloaded emule plus and I'm trying to download but its got me waiting with about over 200 sources??? WTF??!!!

stoi
03-28-2003, 01:19 AM
OK but you said you have an error in the log box, if you tell us what the error says we might be able to help you with the problem, the error could be anything and the answers are to many to list here.

The Great Dude
03-28-2003, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Inevitable@27 March 2003 - 17:17
ok I downloaded emule plus and I'm trying to download but its got me waiting with about over 200 sources??? WTF??!!!
That's the error you're talking about? You're still waiting in a line and just because there are a bunch of sources, doesn't mean it'll start right away.

Inevitable
03-28-2003, 01:27 AM
Ok so how long do I have to wait in line till I can download it??

stoi
03-28-2003, 01:41 AM
Ok have a look at my post on this Thread (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=40&t=24142), it might shed some light on things

Inevitable
03-28-2003, 01:48 AM
I read the thread and like I said before if Kazaa doesn't have it no one has.......so it it will takes ages for it to even start downloading since I'm not sharing any files and the line seems pretty long for cm4.

stoi
03-28-2003, 01:52 AM
if your oppinion is that if kazaa doesnt have it then no one has, then thats your perogitive, but ive found from 8 months of p2p`ing, not long i know but doing serious downloading and looking for new and dare i say better ways of getting the things that i want, and i have to say kazaa comes a poor last out of all of these for quality and speed of releases.

emule
bittorrent
dc++
ftp
Newsgroups
not necesarily in that order

are all better than kazaa by a long way.

Edit to add: if all you want is speed then kazaa is even second to bittorrent but beats the rest but i dont mind waiting awhile to download something i have been waiting months to get, another day or so isnt going to make that much difference.