PDA

View Full Version : WinCleaner Complete PC Care

LilAznAccommodator
11-06-2004, 06:15 PM
I was wondering if anyone happened to know where I can find this product as I have tried searching on Shareza and came up with 0 results.. and I want to test out this product. . . So if anyone happens to know how I can try this out please let me know, thank you.

peat moss
11-06-2004, 09:44 PM
I found about 12 on Limewire Pro , mostly cable speeds. Ultra version 8.0 . tho.Funny found no demo's with google ! You'd think they would let you try the product .Try System mechanic? :)

LilAznAccommodator
11-06-2004, 09:54 PM
I found about 12 on Limewire Pro , mostly cable speeds. Ultra version 8.0 . tho.Funny found no demo's with google ! You'd think they would let you try the product .Try System mechanic? :)

I have tried that and it is ok, I used Advanced System Optimizer and it seems better... But for the WinCleaner.. It isn't Ultra, Ultra = another product ><, and yeah I want to at least try the Complete PC Care costs $70.00 so I thought I try before buy....

tesco
11-06-2004, 09:55 PM
I'd recomend system mechanic or tune up utilities 2004 over that program.

but if u still want it i guess limewire would be good.

peat moss
11-06-2004, 10:12 PM
I have tried that and it is ok, I used Advanced System Optimizer and it seems better... But for the WinCleaner.. It isn't Ultra, Ultra = another product ><, and yeah I want to at least try the Complete PC Care costs $70.00 so I thought I try before buy....

Might want to try an older version with a crack or key generator .Thats what this place is all about, file sharing . :D

LilAznAccommodator
11-06-2004, 11:38 PM
Might want to try an older version with a crack or key generator .Thats what this place is all about, file sharing . :D

Haha i cna't find an old version either...

Rossco: I have already trried both System Mechanic + TuneUp Utilities 2004 and SM was good, but Advanced System Opt. is nicer (In my opinion).

Yeah... I still trying to find it =/