PDA

View Full Version : If Filesharingtalk.com

orcutt989
11-26-2004, 04:36 PM
...Just suddenly went away. What would you do? Kill yourself? Get into drugs? Get a girlfriend? Join the army?

I would make peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Barbarossa
11-26-2004, 04:45 PM
I would get more work done, I guess ;)

BigBank_Hank
11-26-2004, 04:51 PM
It is just an internet forum so its not the end of the world.

I would be most disappointed about the great conversations that I would be loosing. I don’t see eye to eye with everyone here but I enjoy the different perspectives that you get on issues, no matter how wrong they may be :P

hobbes
11-26-2004, 04:52 PM
I would play more Robotron 2084 on my new Xbox. Controls are a bit off, but doable.

I am, of course, the best Robotron player in the world.

http://www.tntgame.com/robotron.gif

I think the major change would be that I would start naming the little humans after people here.

Must save JP, look out for the hulk little Jonno. NikkiD's been morphed, alas.

http://freespace.virgin.net/james.handlon/robotron/robotronscreenshot2.gif

Look at all the NikkiD's and that lonely little Jonno in the upper right corner about to get attacked by Brainiacs. The star in the center is me materializing on the screen.

Spam-King
11-26-2004, 05:05 PM
join another forum I guess

NikkiD
11-26-2004, 05:10 PM
NikkiD's been morphed, alas.

Into what? :ohmy:

After the withdrawl began to subside, and I was able to get out of bed again and look at a computer without crying, I would begin to pick up the pieces of my shattered former life and try to find a new home.... :crying:

Jon L. Obscene
11-26-2004, 05:44 PM
Must save JP, look out for the hulk little Jonno. NikkiD's been morphed, alas.

Look at all the NikkiD's and that lonely little Jonno in the upper right corner about to get attacked by Brainiacs. The star in the center is me materializing on the screen.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You're a weird guy you know that? :lol:

I would be ok, I would simply sit here and stare at the screenshots I have amassed over the months and pretend until I eventually was absorbed into the puter and become a lil electro pulse running round the world at hypersonic speed swiftly planting viruse's in bad people's puters and then eventually die of starvation :(

The outlook is bleak :crying:

Or......We'd all conjugate else where :01: (btw that word Conjugate just sounded cool, I have no idea what it means :lol: , I actually think I mean congrigate :huh: )

Jonno :cool:

Mathea
11-26-2004, 05:44 PM
ppl would probably post alot more at the moderation again...

SuperScript
11-28-2004, 06:23 AM
I would play more Call of Duty.

natedogg
11-28-2004, 10:21 AM
i whould just go on another fourm, this fourm is not that special ;)

Busyman
11-29-2004, 01:47 PM
It is just an internet forum so its not the end of the world.

I would be most disappointed about the great conversations that I would be loosing. I don’t see eye to eye with everyone here but I enjoy the different perspectives that you get on issues, no matter how wrong they may be :P
Good man. ;)

....even though you are always wrong....except this one time. :shifty:

clocker
11-29-2004, 02:17 PM
Or......We'd all conjugate else where :01: (btw that word Conjugate just sounded cool, I have no idea what it means :lol: , I actually think I mean congrigate :huh: )

Why not just say "gather" and spare us all the agony?