PDA

View Full Version : The Drawing Room - wtf

dwightfry
11-26-2004, 05:33 PM
For (serious) discussions on any topic. New to our boards ? Introduce yourself here ! NOTE: This forum will be moderated more strictly than the others to keep the discussions on-topic.

Do we really want new board members introducing themselves and posting pointless posts. What's wrong with the lounge for that stuff?

I would prefer it to be strictly news and debates. Important and inteligent discussions. A place to expand your mind. A place void of http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=85974.

I'm I the only one?

TheDave
11-26-2004, 05:35 PM
i'd prefer you to stfu and fix your sig

NikkiD
11-26-2004, 05:37 PM
Well, yes and no...

I agree that frivolous posts are more suited to the lounge. However, if someone wishes even a frivolous post stay on topic and spam free, then the drawing room is probably a better place for it. :unsure: Hijackers will be shot on sight and all that.

bujub22
11-26-2004, 05:40 PM
Well, yes and no...

I agree that frivolous posts are more suited to the lounge. However, if someone wishes even a frivolous post stay on topic and spam free, then the drawing room is probably a better place for it. :unsure: Hijackers will be shot on sight and all that.
:shifty:

NikkiD
11-26-2004, 05:41 PM
Methinks joob is planning a hijack mission... :unsure:

bujub22
11-26-2004, 05:41 PM
Methinks joob is planning a hijack mission... :unsure:
:shifty: once i get off work

dwightfry
11-26-2004, 05:42 PM
i'd prefer you to stfu and fix your sig
Now that is just rude...

....and fix my sig how? It looks fine to me... :huh:

Well, yes and no...

I guess I can understand that, but personally, the drawing room was my nice little escape from stuff like that. If anyone agrees with me then I think maybe a poll is in order...if not, I guess I'll survive...I guess. :dry:

TheDave
11-26-2004, 05:51 PM
what do you consider debate? does the fact its not about world politics stop it being a debate?

p.s. its over 150 pixels tall

dwightfry
11-26-2004, 06:07 PM
I never said it had to be strictly debates or about world politics, just as long as it's a serious discussion.
I don't consider an introduction or 'what would you do if this forum went away' a serious discussion.

I thought the height limit was for pictures. I didn't realize it was for text as well. I'll fix it now. ;)

TheDave
11-26-2004, 06:09 PM
sorry. dont listen to me i'm just being an awkward little bastard for the sake of it :01:

dwightfry
11-26-2004, 06:10 PM
sorry. dont listen to me i'm just being an awkward little bastard for the sake of it :01:Whatever, no harm done. :)

Technically I could have, (and your post proves Nikki's point, so should have) put this in the drawing room...but I didn't.

So...does anybody else care?

zedaxax
11-26-2004, 06:39 PM
Just a question
are there that many new members streaming in that it becomes difficult to post?

NikkiD
11-26-2004, 07:10 PM
Just a question
are there that many new members streaming in that it becomes difficult to post?

Not anymore. :no:

dwightfry
11-26-2004, 07:47 PM
I never said it was difficult to post...jesus people. I spent most of my time in there because there wasn't any of that, now there is, and now members, old and new, are told too. I didn't realize that everyone was so for it.

Jon L. Obscene
11-26-2004, 07:49 PM
Yes Dwight, you're right :)

Jonno :cool:

zedaxax
11-26-2004, 09:29 PM
Is still have "issues" with the actual name of the place

drawing to me relates directly to @rt

or am i being ignoramus