PDA

View Full Version : Money

zedaxax
11-26-2004, 11:26 PM
£
£
£

you got any tips on making some eazy money ?

PLEASH

keyser_soze
11-26-2004, 11:27 PM
sell heroin

Jon L. Obscene
11-26-2004, 11:28 PM
put coins in your scanner and print them :01:

Stick them to pieces of cardboard :01:

Jonno :cool:

exo_body
11-26-2004, 11:31 PM
make your own currancy and stick a really good currency rate up on those boards they have in your local bank

keyser_soze
11-26-2004, 11:32 PM
What about selling your soul to the devil that might work :)

zedaxax
11-26-2004, 11:40 PM
@Keyzer(1) - i tried the heoin thing in my last life - man did the money shot up
but i sort of lost intrest in life after that

@Jobo - i got caoght last week coz the glue didnt work any tips?

@Kaizer(2) - Aaah yes the soul thing - that there is a problem cause i owe him like two or three already so i hope you understand the seriousness of this implicement

keyser_soze
11-26-2004, 11:45 PM
Ok what about advertising 50 ciggarette lighters for a pound then send them a box of matches :shifty:

natedogg
11-26-2004, 11:47 PM
sell cds, movies u dont want anymore, burn them so u can keep them

zedaxax
11-26-2004, 11:52 PM
@Kai(3) - hmmm interesting - china could use this idea - if it works out you get Thailand

@NatDawg - you have been reported - suggestions of selling bad quality movies is not permitted on this side of the interweb (if you change your proxy its ok)

keyser_soze
11-27-2004, 12:06 AM
what about getting a job I know its a drastic measure but it might just work.

vidcc
11-27-2004, 12:08 AM
Do the Lock stock & two smoking barrels idea.

Put an advert in every Gay mens publication selling the latest and greatest vibrator for men ever invented for a measly £10. Once the orders (and cheques) roll in get them banked then a week or so later reply saying that the vibrators have sold like hot cakes and you have no supply left.
Send a refund cheque from your newly formed company called THE ARSE TICKLERS AND SHAFTERS FAN CLUB and see how many of your customers bank the refund cheque. Its likely they dont want their bank manager knowing that they belong to such a club.

Robert00000
11-27-2004, 12:14 AM
Do the Lock stock & two smoking barrels idea.

Put an advert in every Gay mens publication selling the latest and greatest vibrator for men ever invented for a measly £10. Once the orders (and cheques) roll in get them banked then a week or so later reply saying that the vibrators have sold like hot cakes and you have no supply left.
Send a refund cheque from your newly formed company called THE ARSE TICKLERS AND SHAFTERS FAN CLUB and see how many of your customers bank the refund cheque. Its likely they dont want their bank manager knowing that they belong to such a club.
:lol: :lol:

@ Zed, where do you live (country) and skills do you have? Do you know much about websites?

zedaxax
11-27-2004, 12:25 AM
@Viddc - working on it right now - already got 5000896 hits since the site got launched - no buyers yet - i think ill add a few more pictures - could help

@Roberto0 - thanks for sincerity -im fine but if you have anything serious to offer please pm me

zed special :01: when your on a low low - go to supermarket, grab a case of beer, coke, 7up etc and simply put them thru the recycle machine - clik button - grab receipt- go to cash chick - recieve