PDA

View Full Version : What happened to this forum?

Pages : [1] 2

faked
11-30-2004, 01:54 AM
It was once great, then came the people banned. I stopped coming in here quite some time ago now.....

What the hell happened? I know new forums that are more active than this?!

:ermm:

Jon L. Obscene
11-30-2004, 01:55 AM
I think you wanted the 3rd door on the right, number 72, this is 27, s'ok many make the same mistake :)

Jonno :cool:

faked
11-30-2004, 01:59 AM
Oh I still remember you...... now wtf u talking about?

manker
11-30-2004, 02:02 AM
Oh I still remember you...... now wtf u talking about?Jonno makes more sense than this:

then came the people banned

Is English your first language.

Rip The Jacker
11-30-2004, 02:03 AM
Welcome back faked.

As you may have noticed, we've had a few drastic changes here at FileSharingTalk.com. After your successful login, you have re-activated your old account. This entitles you to a free 30 day trial. One of the changes were, to simply put, this forum is no longer free. After your 30 day trial, you will be billed monthly, the amount will be $19.99 a month to be exact. We hope you'll stay after your 30 day free trial, thanks again for returning to FileSharingTalk.com.

:)

Signed, Rip The Jacker. Forum star, and general manager of payment services.

EDIT: If you do have questions, feel free to PM me regarding anything.

Jon L. Obscene
11-30-2004, 02:03 AM
How do you remeber me? I'm new :shifty:

And if you can figure out wtf I'm talking about you better tell the others cos they don't seem to know :)

And I just hot rocked my keyboard :frusty:

DarthInsinuate
11-30-2004, 02:09 AM

kinky.

tesco
11-30-2004, 02:10 AM
Jonno makes more sense than this:

Is English your first language.
he might have meant then came the people banning.
you still know what he means.

jonno on the other hand... :lol:

ya the forum's gone down the crapper. :(

NikkiD
11-30-2004, 02:12 AM

Better your keyboard than other places, I'd imagine.

DarthInsinuate
11-30-2004, 02:14 AM
i never remember this place being good, you're all arseholes, i only stay to see the end

Rip The Jacker
11-30-2004, 02:18 AM
ya the forum's gone down the crapper. :(
Yeah, it all started when we moved from IPB to this...

Shiranai_Baka
11-30-2004, 02:32 AM
Wasn't it invision before this?

natedogg
11-30-2004, 03:37 AM
it went downhill when the lounge post count dosent count anymore :(

faked
11-30-2004, 04:22 AM
Welcome back faked.

As you may have noticed, we've had a few drastic changes here at FileSharingTalk.com. After your successful login, you have re-activated your old account. This entitles you to a free 30 day trial. One of the changes were, to simply put, this forum is no longer free. After your 30 day trial, you will be billed monthly, the amount will be $19.99 a month to be exact. We hope you'll stay after your 30 day free trial, thanks again for returning to FileSharingTalk.com.

:)

Signed, Rip The Jacker. Forum star, and general manager of payment services.

EDIT: If you do have questions, feel free to PM me regarding anything.

Are you serious? :unsure:

Virtualbody1234
11-30-2004, 04:31 AM
Are you serious? :unsure:
Absolutely!

And you hear this from another forum star.

faked
11-30-2004, 04:34 AM
I didn't "reactivate" my old account..... I made a new one lol....

SingaBoiy
11-30-2004, 04:46 AM
豏茍虇䎈琐ꜙ䂎䙚耨墀ꄖ伢᝙♒⭈⋣婶ᕪ領乱ⓞ홨ﮜ䑸▓㈦ꃓ팉ф㶉鮀欩畢㓛ᒏ츊蔳讁앹ꉲ䄲븞웉蠐へ䍋藮ꌰ끊貤竪㮽崴騚蒸攨Ⱘ魂ᶪ㳛㛅茁Ͽ�ైỐ南䜏녇�俼藛獵Ʝ⁁욮ፏ㐅杓썷婾잓騜晨�糿ﲸ砸ᓨꇬ⢈傭ร鏶ᥑ送�쌔선䑪迚摲ㅡ菠⿱菠ꄃꋤ큍蝈蚹솋倉瓼픤譪粼⯞勵Ⴁᇎ붫䷤ꃱ榍╣슗䳴ɔ였烉צּ뭃덞䘩໋퍏﬉빵叆අ廵군ዩ刕꒗酓鉢︄溭건䃿졊頸駩뉝ꞗ文渥衩⑽٣糇ຠ覫柋ꈅ砿┎滞ꄯゥⳌ቏㒦ꖡᏉ៳뇨✰䓗䨬䓰ⱈ虋�喐꘣⁀ꁰ褉玔庩�産鹣烻ݜ줕⸶ꘙ뿐舻ಝ柇⒙ݗ蚌㍃Ꞁ흎䍬Ꮊ枸㪲ᨳ济Ꞟ씼妋ㅠ糨�⹒᫷聭璘ⳕⰨܿ걓ʞ㚟㈶쳯潑縔ణ끋眘ㇰ俿鷊펒劖惑젃ᠰ䩣웩佁ꉔᔁ䘀縋꨾织✅⨬τֲᅞ䙑쬹∑׻꽥蘳䕯㗆鮱㬹偍뾡鶅툈ϩᡬ㤇ᜦ鲃늜ⶇᆌˢ丁鸌ஓ㢊ܩᘹӛ఩鎉�㌘䂡勬�扡孄먷ꖐ鹱鰰뱡惪蜜᎓ꀳ䛟솤虃줮큒ꓥ깦ᱯᕟ᥼朤틴ȇꢟꢞ棶壯헴姙撽뇺䠨䈒뀚큡ꪕ�꜑誻葀䙆�変ῼꏚఴ萤귽묰䝚؉ၪ糴ㅝ枾찲溯ﻓ⿒㰢ꛠ敖᫨⮃�ꆐ᜕捀텣혝仉恁䋌뷰ᰆ⟩ԏഢꄀ霽蛤慎⦐憦᪗ⷧ틉㭸秷甆笈럦ꪎగꟀ⯹袲냬⻫⸫뢪쪣㋪窓ᴼ�ģ拝槎褈᭿廅�ꦋᤶ㼄溇ᾂ곧�〨巕ᕕ趟웄ꭰּ楑ﺿꇈ먿嚄㗢싮Ȗ嗻윏쫛璨纭鋺ႉ픃㱚䋐锨麟䨁芛뉵椙噽ﴇ衲曊쉟꜐嗻讂쫅㾾彖ꦘ⩓꬯捠⟊䟷ꗣ�憀唔钹Δ蓋ⲱݼ龢泌쭗鎼鋫㺉锒️܌腕땣坿幚冢㳬秺脿䦩ⷵ뻚감ಊﴀ►㍀臯ာꞏ�䇻Ṩꍮᯛ䉧汜禜㊃䂣悬᤭Ⳳ攤㠄릨튄拀囚묮䟃튓훂㱅㬭㊂ﳹ藉곩虝�用ꊾ瓔ᑜ썼ꕖ難⻲噤醻朗�졦ℹw꜎迳�ꌝ︩蚍Ўᨭ㇨ḋ摌⦄។騡싦⊞趙垁␗꿤�蓃䉆햜ᜥ䨉樄膒​嚭腦噪坩酇셰ἱȆ픶錈둨ꦨ풲䞐ꌬ⬡綻企汀睋ꃔ던緄챊ᓘ匯蠃쪙㌴딝⩵轵䦆퇹쒸ꘆ�ᮂ⠜✘Ⲕ灭၎䄉�壘ᘅ螺㡀䡀苈㱥ᘜ췻듵槅萫騀슲ᓢ伥倎➶ᅜ캏ಎ虆ꞏত쑊稱贔ႜ⑎鷉瓂䥹Ꭶꮅ殞訖㞲ཡ晞邓쉪흤몤綠ᴽⱈ፝쪡੼뉽ꞶꚀ釟ೝ엊ԬᲦ洣醶胱喱褾ા�贲⺟䔖杄蛂㟙鍡䋆좞墾㇈ἳ瘋䠎豔虧匀䓤酈䐍ᅃ⍵慇ᐘᒌ墽启ﴽ듴툌ᓋ붢單鹘뚃䦓꥙슜ᢹ蒁켧䐋≮樗깡犦�鼆禜未Ƕ偡韺䱹鯲�鸸쥠挶㮵踱顯쥰Ꟙ웉䴡釵ⷝ丝脟ࡍᣴ䨔㯀屼਌⪖잵셏ᓑᢸㅡ걂笑Ⳑ枙㢐ᾗካ؛蓯䦟虜⪊큓�픁ݟ肊稬ᰃ㊣﫲纨鞮粿命⒃鸮㕒짓鳾勣剘ᔭꆎ꣔᢬넳袠⌲ㄙ㑮ꔺﮪ㹂ᾑ紊߿풺蟑㳹멜憉픿⯦騂턝헙粈䲴ਲ਼ꩭ迎拏眹噿뷣丽뾏ꡤኧ嬸䀺뼳嫞壥쳗芗窀ཉ뼌뜩࿸权竄䢦銥菱쏎ᆏ탥「㛒텝㋐罁偨航괿梂⍊ꎒ㿶⟊犕谞枌�ᔫ袦彼庱⚯ហ놂ݿ쵙歜芆㲞첼᳭䛗삸닥ﳓ꦳྇⁥藦싱骤ђ䛈悑没譐舗Է袠ꈗ쯁명街අ풥십끆錔냒ꃁ޼涧戾뙐텑Ǝ뭶胑䞏᳎鳀ﮜ㟵䁅㦐錴㟁⒙雅⤓绢᎒䶁죒譍얕啊뇘솱釗妒泺➉ꉾ樴㈸⬊虰礰錛᡼퓯㢢渉坷犏ٲ뱷۞츀技گဂ杀ꟃ�ꢗ຾컼蕡쑊聫豚勬㊐쑎�ۿ䱶൮⨏๨矽䟼튽�漞镓⬓㼃✆칖⬦刔᭱퇘㠍螯᲍晌`蛬Მ뾙씿㧪ꪌ�꾸僼韯㙀ꃉ잦ꫭℱ큷*ꂩ辗ꢵ視糐ﶯ﫼ᅄ჋袓糌짡潄혿䳠ᄆ瀶착鞾ꮢ祶㶥Ǿ⁓䦊ꏎ퍲㠮馅㌸从꛱础쬦鞦櫽넼섩ະ䘦�〥砎�冥睎语⍼㶪ꩡ施兡鼶礊⋓㬲謠滑筚憇骁ﴺﬦ㟜죡偰紳藮엥.嚟ஒ싉䖝黆膃嵛̈́뼼쾀䦸埂씧驽㊜峱통垵㲋᢬쿐춫ቬ虂衤塏曔欋樜㹪毩鿞⫘ଌ됎肸ᰮ尌閾ᩰ伫ᄍ롅ᵠ⇎茺乘伦⓫約ꍯ猤䦨뢓椉ᄅ뀦▋鉘䔑넗矟虔ὂ澾೺ൢꭍ莒ߙ徵薕揢屝慮䤨᷅〙䝂튥ꏄ㉕鰵㇠紋カ䪦๸垪ꦨ顛쪄醤奏࠽췼㠠쿙䎸㒶䷯ᓸⶲ锶幸䈭襩炋☥遃祦偞乣衍㒺㹊⚬ᆣ묠ﯻ编徣둝䴏⏃᪒㤶磮䩆狜貴ᛢ钜팂篇㔡�妛ꆉᴀ黥끿쏼涄�疔쥈力신鬂흛汬턊晢唙࡬舌锄wړ囦ⵆ菙ۊ둋缕桲᪛ļᣐ騳䝼궒뢉솽ꭐ�迟䘸키矎緀躏跐쏵ஓ呂埰ᖋ陞낊阩ꥬ䷇搦⦄ᣐᰭ�㟥〨⊂ꡑ㨖膚玁䄡叠o苺ﶊ褕᧚챶뻂ᐍὠ갟�굈詤林ᥕ荻Ꙁ䪩䆌埚猟⎜쩸߃簍쏳稝ᬃ㾎菣㰾颺죡藞䶎斘쒍೎஗鋓힪쀀஼別㦊詐₭殲汵蠕飒꿖叫ᗥ氓䴖栘椛侉☹㑄♜鵏謜嬉퉾쁑鹜⧛䮊⭆쉰쉢䎡Ⱬ䬭榜䨷䇅⯹幜懈ꐽ썫窔埔扮颈ᦈ퐟ᔃ唐紑✗헥ﵒ达씾䂌䪭㏭ᝠ쓑쁲獵퓥�ಅ䉘혣샸칊鵣ꡨ䬱イ͈ᛏꑐ꡸Պꍈ駝ꑵ致횎₇褺쀅ᅠ꫕椝轲欨욠跂㉷筢潎遾耂쬤疓レꚛ섴ᳱ칶ဃ᫠蚢�桔썱禈ᯊ똽ꌓꊛ᎟쯷棼잠ሶ᪃豍箺አﶫ﫢啩Ỽ姅᡺ڋ蛼躔ﺕ뤒윏暼ﻛഡ≖熓ᇎڝ丰퍇搛倝턯ꖚ�ᦏꓲ는铸枚裁哇搙焯﨟ꂮ瑺ᢿ螎䝡≚缊얙Ὴ쓪ᰃ땅・伳宁ᆏ�焟㈂£䖁呸鹏⃡䯸㐆膢츐ꡡ캰龔ᐼồ୉삾H፠๐㠅更⣁峽ኞ鋁�杨蘊ꑪ論キﰔ툵櫟鍅끇⤎蝰띝讷䑀�ᣃ㠑琊泻塝ꤘ꽡ኀ�ᒷ听焪ﺥ㱑鲈儱얜利�⍤铳瓾鑜콋쾧㾅⡠隴ꉡ圥辘螄⎜셼䠄飓軺ᰦ་횈氵鸏扟⦟掙䯁ﯩ❻렓ꔘꮴ㜁⩩䀯셊୹ꁬ爡灺Վᇖ廲အ诒섙婸ᠱ㲱퀪섢텳扢⺺怛픰☾栞䵳ɥ䋘뚾�ꚁ逓꘧إ夜␃쭞⍢鉃ㅵᒁփ㎩腜踲쨵鸟鼂⨬巌䦆䐁Ԋ嘂݈ਘ불У䀐㸒礈�̈៿㼉�㸄瑸庚菱鵧曙㷌谒铸韩㧇쌓⌴웡躆黳峃䴥鯋툒儗҈쀪퉑ꌬ☔��仮酊㓺蘭踊桻ㄱෟ鵜࿶鐯붌ბ羚��౰㧽ꓨ簋瓱퐱䯞ᥨ�廚﫜寑砚�ꍣ䒯⎯桩벪법建䁭뵩恡첏쀡ᙢᘔ袐ໄᔐᆪ墨숁뵔ὸ⪒邔㹼쌇Ẁ䘼盎ᴃ髮埵뺮隆ᑰ⋛쩡Ċ쑗⾁㫂廉䤓秤�⮯엇괃匯䱵춗᳜舙淺옻⊧㗈듦ⳝ蠲豴袴鵃编扴遨祫⻻駻靊穌䥣✃ㆅﱿ훽㪓䊓饌飆褚�ꨃ鐛ඩᄧ㾆徝転㰓裀ﲈ杘齍ꙑ쏹畍喂✢ᩅ汢୨暸꟠뵪㮋ᾈ㺇쌊ቍ胡繓疫ꢥѠ唡붳咳欖켧ﶌᗐ딺逻蜘優졠�㇓ꍈ⸦癃뛾

faked
11-30-2004, 04:48 AM
Ok.....thanks for being so helpful? =/

SingaBoiy
11-30-2004, 04:58 AM
Yea, the board has lost in the amount of posts and active users. I like how you still have 0 posts :lol:

faked
11-30-2004, 05:02 AM
Yea before I start posting for real I wanna know WTF happened.... btw my first post had a slight grammar problem though ;)

As manker said, even though English isn't my first language, I quite am amazed I'm pretty good at it.... but everyone has a fluke once in a while.

What I mean was that I left a little after admins/mods started banning people.... left a sinking ship before I was thrown overboard :P

And no, I wasn't banned....that's why I came back....

bujub22
11-30-2004, 05:15 AM
Yea before I start posting for real I wanna know WTF happened.... btw my first post had a slight grammar problem though ;)

As manker said, even though English isn't my first language, I quite am amazed I'm pretty good at it.... but everyone has a fluke once in a while.

What I mean was that I left a little after admins/mods started banning people.... left a sinking ship before I was thrown overboard :P

basically in a nut shell
board got sold
member got banned for stupid reasons
ppl got fed up with admins
ppl left
board got switched to vb board :angry:
then adminstration got switched again and place sux
the end :(

100%
11-30-2004, 07:41 AM
basically in a nut shell
board got sold
member got banned for stupid reasons
ppl got fed up with admins
ppl left
board got switched to vb board :angry:
then adminstration got switched again and place sux
the end :(
that's one hell of tragic nut

scribblec
11-30-2004, 09:13 AM
i say ban!

bigboab
11-30-2004, 10:40 AM
i never remember this place being good, you're all arseholes, i only stay to see the end
If we are all arseholes. Wont there be a lot of ends?:wacko:

Jon L. Obscene
11-30-2004, 11:41 AM

Just for clarification, as far as I'm aware the mods did'nt ban anyone :)

And just something on a side note, for all you people keep saying how crap this place is, ok you don't like it.....then piss off elsewhere.

Fact: This board is VB
Fact: There's fuck all you can do about it
Fact: It's not THAT bad
Fact: If you like this place it's because of the people, not the graphics
Fact: It's highly unlikely it's gonna change back to IPB
Fact: Ike is trying hard and getting no apriciation for it, only moans.

Opinion, stfu about how bad the board is, maybe thats why no new members stay, cos of people keep fucking moaning about it, like I said, you don't like it piss off somewhere else.

Simple really don't you think? :)

bujub22
11-30-2004, 12:09 PM

And just something on a side note, for all you people keep saying how crap this place is, ok you don't like it.....then piss off elsewhere.

Opinion, stfu about how bad the board is, maybe thats why no new members stay, cos of people keep fucking moaning about it, like I said, you don't like it piss off somewhere else.

:shit:from motha russia wid love :P

Voetsek
11-30-2004, 12:27 PM
Go the fatherland and the member of this fine board

Jon L. Obscene
11-30-2004, 12:36 PM
Well that is a possibility JP, jealousy maybe?
If you were a new member and you came in and saw several threads scattered about how this version is crap and everyone is leaving etc........would you stay?

bigboab
11-30-2004, 12:37 PM

Jonno :cool:I agree Jonno. I was away for four months when all this banning took place. As far as I know only three got banned(Sam4, Rappy and Gungrave) during that time. Two of them have been allowed back, one appearing to decline the offer. I wonder who 'Faked' really is.:)

If you are not banned why did you not come back with your old account?:cool:

100%
11-30-2004, 12:38 PM
Fc?

bigboab
11-30-2004, 12:43 PM
Fc?
FC could stand for a few things.:lol:

Afronaut
11-30-2004, 12:45 PM
FC could stand for a few things.:lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Funky Capricorn, where are you?

Jon L. Obscene
11-30-2004, 12:53 PM
Farmyard Chocolate? :ermm:

faked
11-30-2004, 02:04 PM
I agree Jonno. I was away for four months when all this banning took place. As far as I know only three got banned(Sam4, Rappy and Gungrave) during that time. Two of them have been allowed back, one appearing to decline the offer. I wonder who 'Faked' really is.:)
If you are not banned why did you not come back with your old account?:cool:

That's it. I left precisely because of that. Do you think I would come back if I was banned? I mean, they could have banned me right after the forum reached its peak...and it's all downhill from there. This is certainly one different forum from the original forum. Besides, when FST WAS actually KLF, it was good, but the beloved admin chickened out when he got a letter from oh so dear Sharman. As you see, there is nothing for K-lite anymore

Anyway, not my point. I remember I read the logs that some guy released about the team forum or whatever, and it was mayhem.

Now you tell me..... why would I come back if I was banned from something that before I was "hypothetically" banned it was going down.... ;)

Anyway, still trying to figure out the story that happened....

DanB
11-30-2004, 02:09 PM
Boab you missed a lot then. You missed HaXor, SharedHolder, Muscleman and their posse getting banned, Cely got banned and then reinstated and Peerzy has been banned and unbanned about 20 times.

As far as I am aware neither Rappy or Gungrave were allowed back, and if I get a whiff of Rappy back on here I'll happily kick his arse until he goes again.

bujub22
11-30-2004, 02:13 PM
So why post this here, other than to rake over old news.

Seems like obvious trollery to me.

Ban faked, an obvious trouble maker and all round git.
:no: no i see it as jus tryin to figure stuff out on his own and what wrong with what hes asking??

bigboab
11-30-2004, 02:16 PM
That's it. I left precisely because of that. Do you think I would come back if I was banned? I mean, they could have banned me right after the forum reached its peak...and it's all downhill from there. This is certainly one different forum from the original forum. Besides, when FST WAS actually KLF, it was good, but the beloved admin chickened out when he got a letter from oh so dear Sharman. As you see, there is nothing for K-lite anymore

Anyway, not my point. I remember I read the logs that some guy released about the team forum or whatever, and it was mayhem.

Now you tell me..... why would I come back if I was banned from something that before I was "hypothetically" banned it was going down.... ;)

Anyway, still trying to figure out the story that happened....What was your original account name? Why did you not come back with that?The original names are still on the list from away back to when this KLF/FST board started. I can only see one 'Faked' and it started today. Your above answer does not make any sense whatsoever.

@ Dan, Thanks I was not aware of these other bannings. As I say I was away for four months and I was not even looking at the board at all. Is that not Gungrave on today as Gun_Grave?:ph34r:

DanB
11-30-2004, 02:17 PM
it could well be, but I dare say he got reported a couple of times last night and a none too warm reception.

faked
11-30-2004, 02:20 PM
Thanks bujub.... yes that's exactly the reason. I didn't know the member list was transferred here....

bujub22
11-30-2004, 02:21 PM
What is the point, what is he trying to achieve, because his stated reason for asking is quite obviously untrue.
what are u talking bout every thing he said was true
like i said he's jus askin question to figure out for himself why thing have changed so much each 1 of us did this when away for a long time and saw things changed around here

when i left for 3months i saw members gone and the board switched admins
and mods have left jetje bot and i beilieve 2 others
like i said theres nothing wrong with what he's asking i my eye :1eye: ;)

faked
11-30-2004, 02:22 PM
BTW.... I wasn't banned.... my account was deleted while the banning was taking place ;)

bujub22
11-30-2004, 02:24 PM
BTW.... I wasn't banned.... my account was deleted while the banning was taking place ;)
so what was your origanal account if we may know?

faked
11-30-2004, 02:25 PM
DWk

bigboab
11-30-2004, 02:25 PM
What is the point, what is he trying to achieve, because his stated reason for asking is quite obviously untrue.
Thanks JP. That is what I have been trying to say. In a kind of roundabout way. It appears as if he/she is lying just to create unrest in the forum. But then again I could be completely wrong. As usual.:lol:

Cheese
11-30-2004, 02:26 PM
DWk's account was banned, if it's been deleted since that's news to me.*

I remember when DWk was banned, Cely made a thread about it in the lounge.

*Albeit not very interesting news...

DanB
11-30-2004, 02:27 PM

I remember this happening now you told us your old name

faked
11-30-2004, 02:28 PM
lol.

First, my signature and avatar was deleted, my profile edited, then my account deleted...

manker
11-30-2004, 02:29 PM
DWk's account was banned, if it's been deleted since that's news to me.*

I remember when DWk was banned, Cely made a thread about it in the lounge.

*Albeit not very interesting news...
You had a cool sig about DWk :D

bujub22
11-30-2004, 02:30 PM
Pish, away and clean your cpu.
:lol: diddo there buddy :P :lol:

Cheese
Here's Cely's thread. Quite amusing.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=74559

bujub22
DWk
yup remember u now ;)

faked
11-30-2004, 02:33 PM

Hillarious

faked
11-30-2004, 02:36 PM
Yes I am ;)

I won't post KLT's url for the simple fact that it'll probably get this account deleted, same as before =/

bujub22
11-30-2004, 02:36 PM

:lol: :lol: damn that thread is harsh

faked
11-30-2004, 02:39 PM
Uhhhh my account was deleted, not banned ;)

manker
11-30-2004, 02:39 PM
Hillarious
http://www.math.umd.edu/images/graphics/dwk.jpg

So, is that really you.

It was a funny thread. Harsh, maybe, but funny :D

faked
11-30-2004, 02:42 PM
Lol Manker.

Anyways, JP. Whether or not I was banned or not, is not the point. I haven't come making trouble, was just checking out and trying to find out what happened to the forum....

bujub22
11-30-2004, 02:42 PM
How does that work well.
ask internet news it happened to him as well :lol:

bigboab
11-30-2004, 02:43 PM
I thought the only accounts that were deleted were members who registered just prior to the board being switched.

@Admin/Mods. If had not taken away the banned list it would have saved a lot of typing here.:lol: :lol:

Cheese
Uhhhh my account was deleted, not banned ;)

Banned then deleted.

Else why would Cely be talking about you being banned in that thread?

faked
No my account was deleted just for the fact I was part of KLT =/

Cheese
11-30-2004, 02:47 PM
No my account was deleted just for the fact I was part of KLT =/

Don't think you're special in that regard really.

Billy Dean and Internet.News are both gone as well and I know they weren't KLtools.

faked
Who's running the show now?

Where's the moderating team link lol

manker
Ehhh what's the harm in faked/DWk posting here.

There has been no trouble caused and in these quiet times it is good to have a bit of discussion on the board. I've no bother with it.

faked
11-30-2004, 02:48 PM
Don't think you're special in that regard really.

Billy Dean and Internet.News are both gone as well and I know they weren't KLtools.

Uhhh yes I do. The reasons for BD and I.news to be deleted where other reasons.... however MM, SH, haxor, and me are all KLT ;)

bujub22
11-30-2004, 02:49 PM
Soooooooooooooo many times. :lol:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/bujub22/zoloft1.jpg
:lol:

faked
11-30-2004, 02:50 PM
A good point Council.

What say you to that Mr so called faked. Remember the mods will have clear recollection of any discussions re your bannage.

Would it matter? My account is gone.... I can't find any of my posts....lol

bujub22
11-30-2004, 02:51 PM
Who is this haxor, let him speak for himself.
:lol: :lol:

Cheese
11-30-2004, 02:52 PM
Uhhh yes I do. The reasons for BD and I.news to be deleted where other reasons.... however MM, SH, haxor, and me are all KLT ;)

They delete banned people is the point I'm making.

Nothing wrong with that, no need to keep accounts around that no-one is allowed to use.

If you're going to start on the played out "KLT are victims" line I think you should fuck off now. :)

Afronaut
11-30-2004, 02:55 PM
...I've made thread in teh Teamster corner about this DWk account.
I cant remember what was it all about.

But if it was banned, expect the faked account to be banned also, just so you know.

;)

Baaned is Banned is Banned, right? Atleast imo.

faked
11-30-2004, 02:55 PM
Lol. Do you even know why all of us were banned?

manker
11-30-2004, 02:57 PM
Council for the Defence.

Speak up madam, the Court will not strain it's ears for such as you.:lol:

I know I was a bit quieter then but when Musleman and Sharedholder - and DWk, I suppose - got banned, I always considered it to be really pointless.

SH amd MM were good for the board in that they helped the newbies. SH helped me a couple of times and always posted latest soft releases.

To ban them for linking to their board was poor modding. Their tool things are freeware. After all I link to t'moderation (http://moderation.forumflash.com/index.php?act=idx) and the free GEP all the time without so much as a PM.

I reckon haxor deserved his ban, I'd like to see him back but it's hardly likely. Billy dean is a racist cawk who has no place among sane folk and deserves his ban but the Klite tool people did hardly anything wrong.

Let em back, if they still want to.

faked
Wow.... I come here just asking about the forum, and I end up getting all this nonsense =/

Thx Afronaut....

bujub22
Old news. People didn't care then, they still don't.
:no: i never knew and stil wana know

explain faked ;)

DanB
I believe the official line was that every post to help someone involved them going and signing up on KLT and finding it out there. Something to do with repetetive spamming

I coud be wrong of course

100%
11-30-2004, 02:58 PM
Lol. Do you even know why all of us were banned?
wasnt it just for having kltools in sig

dumb reason if u ask me

Afronaut
11-30-2004, 02:58 PM
Old news. People didn't care then, they still don't.
Pretty much sums it up for me.

Apparently I dont remember as this DWk chap was most lilely
not so important to me.

Funny thing is, I do remember nice folks easier and try to remember them also.

bujub22
11-30-2004, 02:59 PM

I know I was a bit quieter then but when Musleman and Sharedholder - and DWk, I suppose - got banned, I always considered it to be really pointless.

SH amd MM were good for the board in that they helped the newbies. SH helped me a couple of times and always posted latest soft releases.

To ban them for linking to their board was poor modding. Their tool things are freeware. After all I link to t'moderation (http://moderation.forumflash.com/index.php?act=idx) and the free GEP all the time without so much as a PM.

I reckon haxor deserved his ban, I'd like to see him back but it's hardly likely. Billy dean is a racist cawk who has no place among sane folk and deserves his ban but the Klite tool people did hardly anything wrong.

thanx manker ;)

DanB
11-30-2004, 02:59 PM
And while you're at it bring back rappy the kiddie porn poster and Gungrave the racist.

Oops I forgot Gungrave came back last night :rolleyes:

Cheese
11-30-2004, 03:00 PM
wasnt it just for having kltools in sig

dumb reason if u ask me

The ensuing threads bitching about it didn't help.

They turned a reasonable request (don't spam your own forum on this forum) into a full blown flame war. Eventually people got sick of it and when you all were banned (for whatever reasons) there wasn't a lot of argument from other members.

Afronaut
Yeah, why not let all the trolls back?
..wait...

:1eye:

faked

Thanks, but I hardly think so. See, I just came to see what happened to the board, nothing else. And what I got was a "notice" by RTJ that now I have to pay for acess :frusty:

No DanB.... well yea that's the "official" line, only because Paul chickened out in the K-lite matters.....

15%... you hit the jackpot lol
:blink:

bujub22
11-30-2004, 03:01 PM
And while you're at it bring back rappy the kiddie porn poster and Gungrave the racist.

Oops I forgot Gungrave came back last night :rolleyes:
was he banned yet again?

Afronaut
11-30-2004, 03:02 PM
GunGrave is banned, yes.

Cheese
11-30-2004, 03:02 PM

The issue was you had to join their forum to get the help or tools or whatever.

I don't think it was unreasonable to request that they stop spamming their forum in that way. The spamming of the Moderation is tongue in cheek.

DanB
11-30-2004, 03:03 PM
No DanB.... well yea that's the "official" line, only because Paul chickened out in the K-lite matters.....
:

No but yeah but no but yeah?

You're not Vicky Pollard are you? :unsure:

bujub22
GunGrave is banned, yes.
Its all fun and games until someone loses an account... :lol:

100%
Personally i believe
the worst mistake this board ever made was banning the kltools people
for whatever reason...

enoughfakefiles
11-30-2004, 03:04 PM
The issue was you had to join their forum to get the help or tools or whatever.

I don't think it was unreasonable to request that they stop spamming their forum in that way. The spamming of the Moderation is tongue in cheek.

You mean people spam at teh moderation.Who are these people. :shifty:

faked
11-30-2004, 03:04 PM
Lol.

JP... we did stop posting the klt urls on the posts....hence we made the sigs (according to the rules.....that was our warning, which we followed). A couple of days later, Paul banned/deleted/insert any type of process we went through here and we were gone....

bujub22
11-30-2004, 03:05 PM
Personally i believe
for whatever reason...
:lol: :no: the worst mistake was banning I.N. cuz this would have been dicussed openly along time ago :lol:

TheDave
11-30-2004, 03:05 PM
i hate these long threads, they should put a restriction on the possible length. say it puts strain on the server or something

Cheese
11-30-2004, 03:06 PM
Someone start a poll in Poll World on this matter.

I've had my allotted polls for this 24 hour period.

bujub22
11-30-2004, 03:07 PM
i hate these long threads, they should put a restriction on the possible length. say it puts strain on the server or something
go to klt for a upgrade ;) :lol:

faked
11-30-2004, 03:07 PM
Jeez JP...I've said twice already why I came back.... I wanted to find out what happened to the board....

TheDave
11-30-2004, 03:08 PM
:huh:

manker
11-30-2004, 03:09 PM
Someone start a poll in Poll World on this matter.

I've had my allotted polls for this 24 hour period.I agree.

I would do it but I've really got to get some fecking work done :frusty:

Googlebot might like to assist :shifty:

googlebot
11-30-2004, 03:10 PM
I agree.

I would do it but I've really got to get some fecking work done :frusty:

Googlebot might like to assist :shifty:

Google cares little for polls. Google believes polls can be rigged by members with multiple accounts.

Afronaut
11-30-2004, 03:11 PM
Look, the way I see the Tools is.

The "answers" got to be just links to another forum at on point.
There was a request to stop doing that.
That was thought to be unreasonable from the Tools folks.
They got banned not because of a link on a Sig.
at the start of the Great Conflict they was asked to have a link in the Signature,
but that wasnt cool enuff.

Instead trying to even come to middle way,
there was flamewars+whining+ the full shabang.

They got banned.

I think the Attitude of How they made them Topics about these issues had
a lot to do with the bannings. There wasnt too many nice words from those folks.
Remember Balamm?

Oh well...

"lol"

TheDave
11-30-2004, 03:12 PM
how does manker manage to be sam^4 and rapfan?

Agrajag
11-30-2004, 03:13 PM
Google cares little for polls. Google believes polls can be rigged by members with multiple accounts.
Thats preposterous.

100%
Personally i believe
for whatever reason...

faked
Wow..... Balamm is something completely different. Everyone left him when the board went down...he was the only one busting his ass running the temp board. For that, balamm gets my respect...

bujub22
11-30-2004, 03:14 PM
how does manker manage to be sam^4 and rapfan?
:shifty:

Ant & Dec
Thats preposterous.

Quite.

TheDave
personally i think the biggest mistake this forum made is not being able to freeze time

ElvisLover
Thats preposterous.

My thoughts too, I can't believe such a thing would happen

TheDave
11-30-2004, 03:15 PM
Wow..... Balamm is something completely different. Everyone left him when the board went down...he was the only one busting his ass running the temp board. For that, balamm gets my respect...
musleman?:ohmy:

faked
11-30-2004, 03:16 PM
Uh? I'm not MM....for the last time lol

bujub22
personally i think the biggest mistake this forum made is not being able to freeze time
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/bujub22/Enemy20and20Purin20laughing.gif

manker
how does manker manage to be sam^4 and rapfan?Are you the only one who doesn't know my former name on here :lol:

Mike Nelson
11-30-2004, 03:17 PM
My thoughts too, I can't believe such a thing would happen

It sounds very unlikely I must say.

zedaxax
It is all rather shocking
now we should really have some tea and biscuits before our yoga session

TheDave
oh, i just remember he was always kissing balamms ass too :unsure:

Afronaut
If he was MM there should be a word "Boss" about now.
;)

DanB
11-30-2004, 03:18 PM
My mum's account has been deleted :ohmy:

:lol: :lol: @ Afrodude

Cheese
11-30-2004, 03:18 PM
If he was MM there should be a word "Boss" about now.
;)

And some rather atrocious speeling.

Afronaut
11-30-2004, 03:19 PM
And some rather atrocious speeling.
We got Joob Joob and others...

:D

faked
11-30-2004, 03:20 PM
You missed the point... of the 9k posts you got, how many have you actually helped people? I remember MM had 10k+, and about 95% of those were helping people...mostly in K-lite issues.

Gemby's Mum
11-30-2004, 03:21 PM
It sounds very unlikely I must say.I'll take you all on, one after the other for some hawt luvin.

Feel me raw.

Afronaut
You missed the point... of the 9k posts you got, how many have you actually helped people? I remember MM had 10k+, and about 95% of those were helping people...mostly in K-lite issues.
..until to the point where one had to register/loginto teh tools forum
to get the "help".

bujub22
We got Joob Joob and others...

:lol: i love it :lol:

TheDave
11-30-2004, 03:22 PM
howcome you haven't got any posts yet? did they reinstate the no lounge posts count rule?

Cheese

Mostly repeating what someone else had written in the thread before him.

Yup, I remember MM's spamming for sure.

Afronaut
Woah, this thread is flying...

A little Darma for these boring days.

zedaxax
Are you the only one who doesn't know my former name on here :lol:
i don't :(:no:

bujub22
I'll take you all on, one after the other for some hawt luvin.

Feel me raw.
:lol: roflmao :lol:

DanB's Mum
11-30-2004, 03:23 PM
I wish my son would get a fucking job rather than spending all day here :dry:

faked
..until to the point where one had to register/loginto teh tools forum
to get the "help".

You can check it now and see the help we give for K-lite and K++.

Needing help is the main reason people join forums.... and if we give help, what's your point then? :unsure:

bujub22
howcome you haven't got any posts yet? did they reinstate the no lounge posts count rule?
;) :angry:

manker
11-30-2004, 03:24 PM
Woah, this thread is flying...

A little Darma for these boring days.
This is one of the reasons why I think the tool people should be allowed back.

I might make a sig :D

bujub22
11-30-2004, 03:24 PM
I wish my son would get a fucking job rather than spending all day here :dry:
yes are son needs a job :shifty: :ph34r:

DanB's Mum
11-30-2004, 03:25 PM

Needing help is the main reason people join forums.... and if we give help, what's your point then? :unsure:

You were spamming the fuck out of that site on here instead of posting the help, making me poeple register at your forum. When basically this is where poeple had come for help.

Once again I may be wrong as I only joined today :D

Cheese
Someone deleted my mom's account. :(

Afronaut

My point is,
The spamming to join to another forums, or adverts. of of own site,
it is against the rules here.

bujub22
I said that too, but with only one :no:

Do you think someone will tell us.
still waiting for my pm hulo!

manker
11-30-2004, 03:26 PM
I said that too, but with only one :no:

Do you think someone will tell us.Someone's bound to. Not going to be me tho' :shifty:

As long as I keep with the proxies and denials I'm one step ahead of teh evil mods.

DanB's Mum
Someone deleted my mom's account. :(

Someone had deleted mine too :crying:

Cheese
Someone's bound to. Not going to be me tho' :shifty:

As long as I keep with the proxies and denials I'm one step ahead of teh evil mods.

Shut it Billy.

TheDave
You were spamming the fuck out of that site on here instead of posting the help, making me poeple register at your forum. When basically this is where poeple had come for help.

Once again I may be wrong as I only joined today :D
you turning jamaican?

zedaxax
11-30-2004, 03:27 PM
Maybe its not a good idea to know who Manker originally was...

cummon manker who is da u from before?

faked
11-30-2004, 03:27 PM
My point is,
The spamming to join to another forums, or adverts. of of own site,
it is against the rules here.

KLT (or FST, by then), didn't give any more K-lite support..... am I still missing something there? Would you go get hardware help on a sexual diseases forum? :ermm:

DanB
11-30-2004, 03:28 PM
Manker was ......................

Cheese
11-30-2004, 03:29 PM
KLT (or FST, by then), didn't give any more K-lite support..... am I still missing something there? Would you go get hardware help on a sexual diseases forum? :ermm:

Depends what sort of toys I was using I guess.

bujub22
Lounge (18 Viewing)
flukking great :01:

TheDave
:lol: posts are being made faster than i can read em

if i grass on someone on DC will i get barred for being a winey prick or them

DanB
11-30-2004, 03:30 PM
it could have given the klite help though seeing as the majority of KLT members where FST members.

Its not to hard to make a post with the soloution in rather than a link to the next site to sign up to then get the answer'

Afronaut
11-30-2004, 03:31 PM
If I cant get the help I need recarding my "hardware" here,
I know how to search other forums.

And I would even mention about it here some place if the "service" was good.
But I wouldnt spam about it.

manker
Dan knows.

TheDave
what was the profit from getting people to klt. or was it just cos MM or whoever wanted a forum?

zedaxax
11-30-2004, 03:32 PM
anyway Kltools is a great site for software
as the forum there goes its extreeeeeeeeeeemly slow

knok on (cybur)wood

DanB
11-30-2004, 03:34 PM
what was the profit from getting people to klt. or was it just cos MM or whoever wanted a forum?

the multi million $ spinning machine that are google ads :01:

faked
11-30-2004, 03:35 PM
Which ads precisely? Never have there been or will be ads in either KLT site, KLT forum, or KLT K++.....

Afronaut
11-30-2004, 03:38 PM
So what does it offer that I can't get elsewhere.

Since you now have your advert going, again. :lol:

Hows the "developement" of Klite Tools going?

Is there going to be a Klite Tools-plus-plus-Regenerated-Beat to death- Resurrection-(insertmorestuffhere) version 3.0?

faked
11-30-2004, 03:39 PM
Not gonna fall for that. I will refrain from posting stuff like that because that got me banned before ;)

faked
11-30-2004, 03:41 PM

Hows the "developement" of Klite Tools going?

Is there going to be a Klite Tools-plus-plus-Regenerated-Beat to death- Resurrection-(insertmorestuffhere) version 3.0?

Resurrection is an ad-supported version of K-lite.

There's no need for a v3.0 of the software, because the current connects just fine.

We do have as well a development section for dg_mortal's K++ as well :)

manker
11-30-2004, 03:42 PM
Which ads precisely? Never have there been or will be ads in either KLT site, KLT forum, or KLT K++.....Quite.

I think you've got your point across pretty well. Making the people join the KLT site to get an answer to the question was a bit naughty as the FST mods probably didn't like the thought of their members being stolen. A request to desist is not unreasonable, I think.

If the tool people want to rejoin and would not link to their board in the body of posts anymore then I would happily post in the EATB section in favour of it. As would most people, I suspect.

Is it that which you desire or is it as JP says and you've no wish to rejoin as an active member and want to kick up a bit of a stink, as it were.

zedaxax
@Faked so why did you deny being banned during the first section of this thread?

faked
Wow.... so why bring in the hostile words? What have I done/said to you that you treat me with such disrespect?

bujub22
11-30-2004, 03:43 PM
You're still banned fucktard. Ever since you identified yourself as a banned person.
beat me toi that reply :lol:

Afronaut
11-30-2004, 03:44 PM
Not gonna fall for that. I will refrain from posting stuff like that because that got me banned before ;)
You see, its easy to be Sarcastic with all those nasty remarks what I did.
(Sorry about that btw)
Times that about 10 and you getting close to the reason why some of the Tools got the trouble
to begin with.

There's little Netiquette about ppl posting here.
Most stuff about bannings usually gets to be a
flame war.

And it dont have to be about Bannings either.

faked
11-30-2004, 03:44 PM
@Faked so why did you deny being banned during the first section of this thread?

I never knew I was banned.... just that I was deleted.

I couldn't see the board and check that I was banned :unsure:

zedaxax
11-30-2004, 03:45 PM
Manker you lieing b*sturd:angry:

I'm
going
Nuts

so

Who

is

Manker

Reaally
?
:blink:

:lol: I honestly do believe he is just a normal new person, not a revamp of an old member, honest :D

Cheese
11-30-2004, 03:45 PM
I wish spd was around. We could do with some of his gentle diplomacy skills right now.

bujub22
11-30-2004, 03:46 PM

well now u know and knowing is half tha battle :ph34r: yo joe!

faked
11-30-2004, 03:46 PM
Lol.... funny things indeed ;)

Afronaut
11-30-2004, 03:47 PM
I wish spd was around. We could do with some of his gentle diplomacy skills right now.
What a subtle way of wording with that man.

faked
11-30-2004, 03:48 PM
Anyway... Afronaut did you have another name before? I don't remember you, at least as a mod?

manker
Manker you lieing b*sturd:angry:I think Dan and Withcheese are the only ones who know :unsure:

They hated the old me and think the new me is a git.

There's your clue :whistling

Afronaut
Anyway... Afronaut did you have another name before? I don't remember you, at least as a mod?
Yes

faked
11-30-2004, 03:49 PM
And it was?

zedaxax
11-30-2004, 03:51 PM
They hated the old me and think the new me is a git.

Well thats quite some improovement - did you take character building courses?
:P

TheDave
11-30-2004, 03:52 PM
i'm a bit behind here. sorry

isn't an ad supported k-lite the same as kazaa?

Cheese

All of the KLT team was banned from FST, as well as some of the members here.

There is no point in going there anymore ;)

:unsure:

Afronaut
And it was?
A boring username, so I change it.

I think my username now is a little more cooler atleast.
Its not the best but something i came up my self.

Its about a wig I have, and the thing that I wanted to be an Astronaut
when I was a kid. (didnt we all?)

bujub22
11-30-2004, 03:53 PM
Well thats quite some improovement - did you take character building courses?
papa got a brand new bag and bujy wants to know whats in it? :devil:

faked
11-30-2004, 03:54 PM
Lol yes we did :P

What's your point Withcheese?

DanB
11-30-2004, 03:55 PM

That you knew you were banned I guess :frusty:

Afronaut
11-30-2004, 03:56 PM
Im guessing Withcheeses point is,
the Tools folks was very much aware who got banned and when.

TheDave
11-30-2004, 03:57 PM
forum politics owns

Cheese
11-30-2004, 03:57 PM

That you're a lying shit and that you knew you were banned.

I can't be assed searching the rest of your forum, but it's obvious you knew exactly what had happened to your account (that it was BANNED). To say you never knew is an outright lie, even if you never visited again someone would have told you.

TheDave
11-30-2004, 03:58 PM
i mean rules

faked
Ok..... and what does that add up to the conversation?

My intention by coming back was just to find out what happened, whether or not I was banned is beyond the point....

manker
A boring username, so I change it.
Hi Billy :waves: :D

http://img69.photobucket.com/albums/v210/TheDave/THECLUB3.gif

bujub22
11-30-2004, 03:59 PM
That you're a lying shit and that you knew you were banned.

I can't be assed searching the rest of your forum, but it's obvious you knew exactly what had happened to your account (that it was BANNED). To say you never knew is an outright lie, even if you never visited again someone would have told you.
the truth is out there ;)

zedaxax
11-30-2004, 03:59 PM
By the way Faked

WELCOME BACK!

you like the welcoming committee?

Cheese
11-30-2004, 04:00 PM
Can we have Sharedholder back next please?

His temper tantrums were the stuff of leg-ends.

DanB
Ok..... and what does that add up to the conversation?

My intention by coming back was just to find out what happened, whether or not I was banned is beyond the point....

Well it means you started out by lying, not really a good basis to start on is it?

TheDave
Hi Billy :waves: :D

http://img69.photobucket.com/albums/v210/TheDave/THECLUB3.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :whistling

bujub22
By the way Faked

WELCOME BACK!

you like the welcoming committee?

pffff :lol: :lol: lmao

faked
11-30-2004, 04:01 PM
=/

Ok.... so if you get banned would you go there and say "hey, I was banned, but I came back", even when you knew you were gonna get banned again?

I came here reasonably, no bad intentions.....

bujub22
11-30-2004, 04:02 PM
=/

Ok.... so if you get banned would you go there and say "hey, I was banned, but I came back", even when you knew you were gonna get banned again?

;) welocome back

Cheese
=/

Yes.

DanB
=/

No if I was banned I wouldn't bother going back. A novel concept I know

TheDave
11-30-2004, 04:03 PM
this thread is the reason banning people is a bad thing. witch-hunts got this place at its most active for months

faked
11-30-2004, 04:04 PM
No if I was banned I wouldn't bother going back. A novel concept I know

Yea go figure.... and it's been a lot of time since it happened.

DanB
11-30-2004, 04:05 PM
Wtf how can banning people be a bad thing?

They do something to deserve being banned which is fair enough. Maybe this just shows why an ip ban should go hand in hand with a username ban?

bujub22
11-30-2004, 04:05 PM
this thread is the reason banning people is a bad thing. witch-hunts got this place at its most active for months
;) lett'em all back lets see this place alive again ;)

Cheese
11-30-2004, 04:06 PM

I say we ban a popular member to boost activity on the forum.

I hereby volunteer that we ban DanB.

DanB
Yea go figure.... and it's been a lot of time since it happened.

go figure what? Why you decided to come back or ....? :blink:

bujub22
But was it worth it.
umm jus for a while

bujub22
11-30-2004, 04:07 PM
I say we ban a popular member to boost activity on the forum.

I hereby volunteer that we ban DanB.
:no: u :devil:

TheDave
11-30-2004, 04:08 PM
But was it worth it.

hell yeah. the forum hasn't been this much fun for a long time. i'm tempted to say something racist when it all dies down to get the whole thing going again:01:

bujub22
11-30-2004, 04:08 PM
hell yeah. the forum hasn't been this much fun for a long time. i'm tempted to say something racist when it all dies down to get the whole thing going again:01:
:lol: :lol: :no: that not woth it

manker
11-30-2004, 04:09 PM
hell yeah. the forum hasn't been this much fun for a long time. i'm tempted to say something racist when it all dies down to get the whole thing going again:01:That would be so gay :flowers:

bujub22
Or a popular member.
well that counts u out :lol:

zedaxax
Could you guys please
remove your cookies (http://moderation.forumflash.com/style_emoticons/Buttons/spdavy.gif)
and
upgrade your chillout patch (http://kevintdriver.hopto.org/images/squirrel.ski.jpg)

bujub22
11-30-2004, 04:10 PM
Could you guys please
remove your cookies (http://moderation.forumflash.com/style_emoticons/Buttons/spdavy.gif)
and
upgrade your chillout patch (http://kevintdriver.hopto.org/images/squirrel.ski.jpg)
now where that stfu thread :ermm:

TheDave
11-30-2004, 04:11 PM
That would be so gay :flowers:
feck off you inbred troll http://moderation.forumflash.com/style_emoticons/default/sexypance.gif

bujub22
11-30-2004, 04:12 PM
Don't I know it Mabel.
well i already took 1 for the team so someone else gotta do it :D

TheDave
11-30-2004, 04:15 PM
sorry for being a bit h4r5h

zedaxax
11-30-2004, 04:17 PM
Jonno's gonna be realll pissed off he missed this session :P

and from this moment in
the lounge went back to its established normal hibernation drone

manker
feck off you inbred troll http://moderation.forumflash.com/style_emoticons/default/sexypance.gif
Dude you are, like, so totally gay. You're gayer than gay, you ghey.

bujub22
sorry for being a bit h4r5h
its been taken care of

TheDave
BANNED

manker
sorry for being a bit h4r5h :ermm:

bujub22
11-30-2004, 04:18 PM
Jonno's gonna be realll pissed off he missed this session :P

and from this moment in
the lounge went back to its established normal hibernation drone
;) :(

zedaxax
11-30-2004, 04:20 PM

What happened to this forum?

bujub22
11-30-2004, 04:21 PM

What happened to this forum?
:sleeping:

Cheese
Dude you are, like, so totally gay. You're gayer than gay, you ghey.

You're a gay douche who probly has sex with his x-box!!! Go play your shitty Galo 2 with the other gays up in the Gayzor Mountains where everyone is gay and likes M$.

bujub22
You're a gay douche who probly has sex with his x-box!!! Go play your shitty Galo 2 with the other gays up in the Gayzor Mountains where everyone is gay and likes M$.
i found my thrill on gayzor hill :lol:

DanB
11-30-2004, 04:23 PM
i found my thrill on gayzor hill :lol:

:lol: you said it :lol:

bujub22
11-30-2004, 04:24 PM
:lol: you said it :lol:
u where there first before me :shifty: reservation?

TheDave
11-30-2004, 04:25 PM
he got it out of a comic :wtf:

Cheese
11-30-2004, 04:27 PM
he got it out of a comic :wtf:

True.

I've posted it before:

http://moderation.forumflash.com/index.php?showtopic=517&hl=

Mathea
11-30-2004, 04:27 PM
i never thought i would reach the end of this thread

Afronaut
11-30-2004, 04:28 PM
Im sorry to do this, sort of.
But I must Ban the faked account.

Im banning the account because he is DWk and we have a policy about circumventing bans.

bujub22
True.

I've posted it before:

http://moderation.forumflash.com/index.php?showtopic=517&hl=
ill allow it
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/more/boxing/news/1998/12/21/lane_retires/t1_lane_all_01.jpg

NikkiD
i never thought i would reach the end of this thread

Yeah, no shit. :lol:

bujub22
11-30-2004, 04:29 PM

Im banning the account because he is DWk and we have a policy about circumventing bans.
aah that sux we were having so much fun :(

:no: dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!

Afronaut
Its done.

Cheese

Free Faked/Wkd!!!1111

Someone make teh sigs... :01:

Mathea
11-30-2004, 04:30 PM
Have you
apparently not :crying:

DanB
11-30-2004, 04:31 PM
Free Faked/Wkd!!!1111

Someone make teh sigs... :01:

Free WkD? That'll bring the chavs in :lol:

zedaxax
11-30-2004, 04:31 PM

:dry:

I totally disagree

Afro whats the point?

didnt think a regaeluvinsmokpuffinchilloutdude like you lived by the book

baurocrates

Afronaut
11-30-2004, 04:32 PM
Well, IMO it is not fair towards other Banned ppl.

If we let one Banned guy rejoin,
we should let them all.

Then, why ban at all?

Or, why Moderate at all?

bujub22
11-30-2004, 04:34 PM

we should let them all.

Then, why ban at all?

Or, why Moderate at all?
:shifty: SO FREE THEM ALL! :devil:

manker
11-30-2004, 04:35 PM

we should let them all.

Then, why ban at all?

Or, why Moderate at all?
Or why Administrate at all.

Oh, wait :unsure:

Mathea
11-30-2004, 04:35 PM
well..... (and im not arguing on behalf of faked as i think hes a jackass) there have been cases in the past where ppl were let back and whatnot.... so i dont think its same for everyone.... though if he really wanted to return he should have gotten in touch with a mod or admin or something, rather than stirring up a bunch of garbage and lying and whatnot

Afronaut
11-30-2004, 04:36 PM
Im also aware that we may have allready Banned ppl here with other account(s)
as re-joined.

And, I will Ban the account if it comes to my knowledge whos the actual owner.

Fair is Fair.

TheDave
11-30-2004, 04:36 PM
any idea when sams coming back? :ph34r:

manker
11-30-2004, 04:38 PM
Im also aware that we may have allready Banned ppl here with other account(s)
as re-joined.

And, I will Ban the account if it comes to my knowledge whos the actual owner.

Fair is Fair.
So what about if I come up with a name of someone who was banned but has been let back in with full knowledge of the mod/admin team.

Do the tool people get a similar hearing?

Just playing devil's advocate, but fair is fair ;)

DanB
11-30-2004, 04:38 PM
any idea when sams coming back? :ph34r:

He doesn't intend to

who are you refereing to manker? :unsure:

manker
11-30-2004, 04:40 PM
6 Guests viewing this thread.

Hi MM, SH and the other tool people :D

Mathea
11-30-2004, 04:40 PM
He doesn't intend to

i dont like that answer :(

TheDave
11-30-2004, 04:41 PM
what a manker!

bujub22
11-30-2004, 04:41 PM
I COULD'NT HELP BUT TO PLAY AROUND WITH THIS :lol:
opps caps

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/bujub22/FREE.jpg

Afronaut
11-30-2004, 04:42 PM
Here's an interesting point.

Im not spending my time here running after banned ppl.
I dont really mind if a person comes back and keeps the Banned
username/person totally unrelated.

Example: if Billy is here with another account, its OK by me
as long as he dont connect it to the billydean account and plays
by the same rules we all got here.

Also, if he dont reveal himself to be Billy Dean in anyways and
(also if he's not braking teh rules) using a Proxy,
it would very difficult for me to say he is actually Billy Dean.

:cool2:

TheDave
11-30-2004, 04:43 PM
teh fook?

Busyman
11-30-2004, 04:44 PM

Logical my man. ;)

Cheese
11-30-2004, 04:46 PM

That's more than fair enough.

DanB is really Internet News btw.