PDA

View Full Version : what is the crasiest thing you've done to win back the woman you loved?

leonidas
12-02-2004, 11:24 AM
what is the crasiest, best thing you've done to win back the woman you loved?

I need some ideas

Cheese
12-02-2004, 11:28 AM
Kidnapped her whole family and killed off one family member an hour until she went back out with me.

ziggyjuarez
12-02-2004, 11:29 AM
I never had a love:no:

Cheese
12-02-2004, 11:33 AM
I never had a love:no:

Just kidnap some hawtie's whole family and kill off one family member an hour until she went goes out with you.

Cheese
12-02-2004, 11:51 AM
What in the name of fucktation does ".... went back out of me." mean.

:lol:

That beats my recent mispelling of 'definitely'.

I found this method of research very useful and will defiantly use it for future pieces of work.

ziggyjuarez
12-02-2004, 12:10 PM
Just kidnap some hawtie's whole family and kill off one family member an hour until she went goes out with you.that sound a weee bit too evil even for me :ermm:

TheDave
12-02-2004, 12:11 PM
zigs, is that a live cam in your sig

ziggyjuarez
12-02-2004, 12:13 PM
zigs, is that a live cam in your sig:helpsmili no?

Cheese
12-02-2004, 12:16 PM
Did you post t'whole essay. Here or at t'Moderation (where the streets are paved with gold and there is a sam tastic new Christmas skin)

I wouldn't mind reading your work. I am intrigued as to what your style may be if you are in "serious" mode.

Seriously.

I've posted my 18th Century passages exercise over at the Moderation just now. I get my mark for it tomorrow, I'm expecting a 2-2.

peat moss
12-02-2004, 12:28 PM
I asked her to marry me ! :no:

ziggyjuarez
12-02-2004, 12:30 PM
I asked her to marry me ! :no:and i said yes:blushing:

dwightfry
12-02-2004, 04:31 PM
Leonidas,

Maybe the situation leads you to believe you can, but I honestly don't believe it's possible. Life is not like the movies. If you love her then you want her to love you. That is something you have no control over. You may be able to convince her to go out with you again, but be prepared to get hurt. If you honestly think that she would be happy if she gave you a chance, then give it time. By time I don't mean a week, or a month, I mean at least a year, probably more. This gives her time to forget about whatever broke you two up in the first place and remember everything she liked in the relationship. Try to stay friends. If you love her, than that should be better than nothing. It will be hard. In the mean time, move on. Believe me, I had my heart broke under the worst of circumstances and things aren't going as well as I would like, but I know that If I had fought as hard as I wanted too it would have only made things worse.

When you start winning back a loved one it can turn into an 'on again'/'off again' relationship. They are deadly. I've never been in one, but I've seen them many times. I honestly can't say that I've seen them ending in failure, but they are still young. They may last for a long time, but never seem to go anywhere either.

In my case, If we do end up together again someday, I want it to last. I don't want us working through our old relationship immediatly into our new relationship. My situation is this, we started dating senior year, we were engaged, we moved in together. Things were never 'bad' in our relationship. We didn't fight all the time. The idea of breaking up scared us both. In fact, her mom said after we had been engaged for about 6 months, "It's not like you are really going to end up together." OUCH! I can't say our entire breakup was because of that, but It certainly didn't help....anyhoo....In the end, she wanted to experience more before she ever considered settling down and that was that. Whatever her reasons are for breaking up with you, you must accept them. If it involves you changing and you know it will make you a better person, then go for it. Just don't try to convince her of it. It's easy to change for a short period of time, it's much harder to keep those changes. If the change is really enough to get her back, she'll notice and she should realize the change wasn't to impress her, it was to improve yourself.

Well, It's hard giving advice without the whole (or any) of the sitution. I'm just basing this on what I'm going through, and I am curious of what you think or if it relates. (This goes for anyone really...do you think I have the right frame of though here? I guess I'm giving advice to get advice...:huh: )

EDIT:
Love is based on how you feel when you are together, not on one grand memory. That memory fades and how she felt while it happened fades with it. (that's IF she responds positively) Reality will come back into focus. It's the reality of the situation you look to change.

(>Zero Cool<)
12-02-2004, 06:02 PM
what is the crasiest, best thing you've done to win back the woman you loved?

I need some ideas

May I ask out you lost her? That may allow you to work out how to get her back? :)

Snee
12-02-2004, 06:35 PM
I wish I had something good, but I tend to step aside when they drop me.

j2k4
12-02-2004, 10:02 PM
Leonidas,

Maybe the situation leads you to believe you can, but I honestly don't believe it's possible. Life is not like the movies. If you love her then you want her to love you. That is something you have no control over. You may be able to convince her to go out with you again, but be prepared to get hurt. If you honestly think that she would be happy if she gave you a chance, then give it time. By time I don't mean a week, or a month, I mean at least a year, probably more. This gives her time to forget about whatever broke you two up in the first place and remember everything she liked in the relationship. Try to stay friends. If you love her, than that should be better than nothing. It will be hard. In the mean time, move on. Believe me, I had my heart broke under the worst of circumstances and things aren't going as well as I would like, but I know that If I had fought as hard as I wanted too it would have only made things worse.

When you start winning back a loved one it can turn into an 'on again'/'off again' relationship. They are deadly. I've never been in one, but I've seen them many times. I honestly can't say that I've seen them ending in failure, but they are still young. They may last for a long time, but never seem to go anywhere either.

In my case, If we do end up together again someday, I want it to last. I don't want us working through our old relationship immediatly into our new relationship. My situation is this, we started dating senior year, we were engaged, we moved in together. Things were never 'bad' in our relationship. We didn't fight all the time. The idea of breaking up scared us both. In fact, her mom said after we had been engaged for about 6 months, "It's not like you are really going to end up together." OUCH! I can't say our entire breakup was because of that, but It certainly didn't help....anyhoo....In the end, she wanted to experience more before she ever considered settling down and that was that. Whatever her reasons are for breaking up with you, you must accept them. If it involves you changing and you know it will make you a better person, then go for it. Just don't try to convince her of it. It's easy to change for a short period of time, it's much harder to keep those changes. If the change is really enough to get her back, she'll notice and she should realize the change wasn't to impress her, it was to improve yourself.

Well, It's hard giving advice without the whole (or any) of the sitution. I'm just basing this on what I'm going through, and I am curious of what you think or if it relates. (This goes for anyone really...do you think I have the right frame of though here? I guess I'm giving advice to get advice...:huh: )

EDIT:
Love is based on how you feel when you are together, not on one grand memory. That memory fades and how she felt while it happened fades with it. (that's IF she responds positively) Reality will come back into focus. It's the reality of the situation you look to change.

Nicely put, Renfield.

I'd think that if you loved a woman you'd avoid losing her; if she's determined to lose you, that's an entirely different kettle of fish.

If that were the situation, I'd be inclined to say "ta-ta, best of luck", and hope she rued the day.

But then, I'm extraordinarily lazy about such things.

I've never actually put my theory to the test, but then, I haven't had to.

I assume it's due to my overwhelming charm, good looks, and intrinsic value as a mate. :D

Everose
12-03-2004, 03:05 AM
I assume it's due to my overwhelming charm, good looks, and intrinsic value as a mate. :D[/QUOTE]

You mean you cook, do laundry, AND take out the trash????!!!!! :lol:

bujub22
12-03-2004, 05:17 AM
jus unzip the pants :shifty:

Skiz
12-03-2004, 05:23 AM
I knew when she was gettting off work, so I got dressed up, cooked an awsome italian dinner, rearranged the furniture in the house and put the table in the middle of the room. Put candles all over the place (but didn't over-do-it). One of our favorite musicians is David Gray so I put that on in the background and had the wine and everything ready when she walked in.

or

Sneak out of bed in the morning and cook a full breakfast and serve it to her in bed with flowers.

j2k4
12-03-2004, 08:26 AM
I assume it's due to my overwhelming charm, good looks, and intrinsic value as a mate. :D

You mean you cook, do laundry, AND take out the trash????!!!!! :lol:[/QUOTE]

I do all the cooking, all the dishes, probably a third of the laundry, and two thirds of the trash.

Gotta hold up my end, y'know? :)

bujub22
12-03-2004, 02:40 PM
the craziest thing someone can do it iz commit suicide :(

Everose
12-03-2004, 02:53 PM
You mean you cook, do laundry, AND take out the trash????!!!!! :lol:

I do all the cooking, all the dishes, probably a third of the laundry, and two thirds of the trash.

Gotta hold up my end, y'know? :)[/QUOTE]

Gosh. I am remiss. I don't think I can say the same about myself on those three items. :ermm:

bujub22........suicide would be crazy. Although sometimes it would seem easier than the loss; It may not seem it at the time, but often there is a reason for a loss like that to happen, and hopefully it means there is something way better waiting around the corner.

Jon L. Obscene
12-03-2004, 02:53 PM
I guess I would write her a song and play it outside where she works with no clothes on, on a cold day totally humiliating myself to prove how stupid I am :D

If I had to :) Never had to tho.

Jonno :cool:

Everose
12-03-2004, 02:56 PM
Likewise, including holding up my end.

:unsure: Well, I do half the cooking, half the dishes, most of the laundry but rarely have to take out the trash. I am hoping this is holding up my end.

Everose
12-03-2004, 03:33 PM
I knew when she was gettting off work, so I got dressed up, cooked an awsome italian dinner, rearranged the furniture in the house and put the table in the middle of the room. Put candles all over the place (but didn't over-do-it). One of our favorite musicians is David Gray so I put that on in the background and had the wine and everything ready when she walked in.

or

Sneak out of bed in the morning and cook a full breakfast and serve it to her in bed with flowers.

This is not 'crazy'....this is very sweet. I bet you won her back. :)

CloudSeeder
12-03-2004, 07:20 PM
Sneak out of bed in the morning and cook a full breakfast and serve it to her in bed with flowers.[/QUOTE]
I would be assuming here that you would have already won her back;) Otherwise, she probably wouldn't be in bed with you, thus you wouldn't have to SNEAK out of bed, however you could SNEAK over to her place, SNEAK in the house make breakfast and SNEAK INTO her room with the breakfast and flowers, in which case you may just win her back. :rolleyes:

CloudSeeder
12-03-2004, 07:30 PM
But I guess I would write her a song and play it outside where she works with no clothes on, on a cold day totally humiliating myself to prove how stupid I am :D

Jonno :cool:
THAT SHOULD DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it's cold she might be impressed with the song, but not the other thing:lol:

Skiz
12-03-2004, 07:54 PM
This is not 'crazy'....this is very sweet. I bet you won her back. :)
Yup :hug: <--- God I hate that smilie

I would be assuming here that you would have already won her back;) Otherwise, she probably wouldn't be in bed with you, thus you wouldn't have to SNEAK out of bed, however you could SNEAK over to her place, SNEAK in the house make breakfast and SNEAK INTO her room with the breakfast and flowers, in which case you may just win her back. :rolleyes:
We live together, but at the time I don't think you would have called us a 'couple'. So yeah, it was to get her back.

j2k4
12-03-2004, 08:40 PM
I would be assuming here that you would have already won her back;) Otherwise, she probably wouldn't be in bed with you, thus you wouldn't have to SNEAK out of bed, however you could SNEAK over to her place, SNEAK in the house make breakfast and SNEAK INTO her room with the breakfast and flowers, in which case you may just win her back. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

You must also have the incredible luck to be with a woman who will abide an extraordinary amount of sneakiness. :huh:

CloudSeeder
12-04-2004, 03:50 AM

Gotta hold up my end, y'know? :)[/QUOTE]
Gee thanks, J2........she already has the trash writing me notes. Now I will find them on the kitchen sink and laundry hamper. :01::P

bigboab
12-04-2004, 07:15 AM
Just act like a human being.:) OH! I forgot get a set of earplugs.:lol:

leonidas
12-04-2004, 11:16 AM
Leonidas,

EDIT:

That's what I was thinking to do actually. Going on with friendship. And then if she see that I've changed, maybe we'll get back together to live something different from what we lived before. I think I would like anyway to be a friend of her, talking with her about everything, lauthing with her, and showing her that I understand her.

There was many problems in our relationship.
The main one was that we were living in the same place as soon as we met, untill the end of the relation. We were like a settled couple. And as we saw each other all the time, the preciousness of our union disapeard.

It's also a problem of habits, I was the kind of personn who doesn't like having the impression to "work" for nothing. That's how, I prefered working 3/4 of the time of a normal job, taking care of each €uro I spent. This upseted her a lot, even if I wasn't doing like uncle scrooge with her. All the money I spent was for her or our couple, rarely for me during this year.
But I forgot that a girl is looking for someone who looks after her feelings and not after her comfort.

I had also some problems recently with the police, as I was working as a cashier in a huge sportclothes, and sport hardware shop in a mall, and got a nice 24 h stay in a 2*3 meters cell at the police station. The justice decided recently to close the file, for lack of evidence, but during the 2 months period between the day they arrest me and the day the file was classified, I was feeling bad and stressed.
This and and other personnal preocupations have distracted me from looking after her feelings.

Right now she's with another guy. I wanna smash him badly even if don't know him.

Actually she doesn't wan't to see me. She says she prefer wait some weeks before we see each other. And this makes me going mad. How could this be. I guess this is how women works. You can be nothing to them even if they loved you before.

Edit: My behaviour was a main point in the reasons why she broke up.
I wasn't all the time acting like a man, listening and protecting her, but more often like a tennager, who carry the handbag of his girlfriend in the street.

I actually thought a lot about my behaviour. And I wrote down things, bad habits I have to loose, good ones I have to get, in order to not forget the mistakes I've done. I'm afraid of what you're saying "it's much harder to keep those changes".

j2k4
12-04-2004, 03:42 PM
Sounds like you've got the right idea.

Sometimes you've just got to detach yourself and reassess, then make amends.

It is also very important, though, to look out for yourself; often others will kick you while you're down, perhaps you've noticed?

I find sometimes (not too often) that people will do this out of sheer ignorance of the straits you find yourself in; much more often, though, it seems they do it because they don't like you, but had problems letting you know.

Never underestimate others' ability to be evil, mean and nasty. ;)

leonidas
12-08-2004, 02:05 AM
I went to her house 5 hours ago, and smashed the guy. I don't feel better now, I feel worse. I don't have a good opinion of myself. I'm so sick-affraid that she probably won't talk to me anymore. She's the person I love the most in this world. What an ass-hole I am.

j2k4
12-09-2004, 02:32 AM
Just sit tight; stay away for now.

Cooler heads, and all that. ;)

TheDave
12-09-2004, 03:50 AM
oh.............. :huh:

ruthie
12-09-2004, 04:03 AM
Just sit tight; stay away for now.

Cooler heads, and all that. ;)

This is excellent advice, L

manker
12-09-2004, 11:08 AM
For a thread with a pretty interesting title; in proportion to that, this thread has to be the most boring ever.

TheDave
12-09-2004, 11:16 AM
if you stayed awake till the end you'll find out he committed a fairly serious crime. i cant wait til the sequel "whats the stupidest thing you've done for the woman you stalk"

manker
12-09-2004, 11:24 AM
if you stayed awake till the end you'll find out he committed a fairly serious crime. i cant wait til the sequel "whats the stupidest thing you've done for the woman you stalk"
:lol: :lol:

To be honest I gave up reading each of the larger posts halfway thro' and skipped to the next. My attention span isnt

TheDave
12-09-2004, 11:27 AM
i havent read any, but for some reason "i smashed him" stood out

ziggyjuarez
12-09-2004, 11:30 AM
For a thread with a pretty interesting title; in proportion to that, this thread has to be the most boring ever.Then you should check this out!!!!!:w00t:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/search.php?searchid=27115

TheDave
12-09-2004, 11:31 AM
argh banana penetrating my skin, i feel sick :sick:

ziggyjuarez
12-09-2004, 11:32 AM
banana knife?

TheDave
12-09-2004, 11:34 AM
sort of banana skin slop

ziggyjuarez
12-09-2004, 11:45 AM
bleeding?

TheDave
12-09-2004, 11:47 AM
it would be nice, to put my mind of the banana

ziggyjuarez
12-09-2004, 12:05 PM
Do it...

Arm
12-09-2004, 01:31 PM
I got into a physical fight with her and constantly bugged her before and after the fight. Didn't work though. That inspires me to give up on life and kill myself.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/razor2.gif :w00t:

manker
12-09-2004, 01:52 PM
You might not have to kill yourself, Arm, I hear Maddox hunts down and butt-fucks image hotlinkers to his site with an expatriated Pole.

Who could survive that :fear: