PDA

View Full Version : do u read your horoscopes?

bujub22
12-03-2004, 03:16 PM
and are they ever on the money?

mine was yesterday and when i read mine today it feels like it's kinda on the money again :blink: hmmmmmm

libra-
It looks as though you're once again making headway! Now that you are "gung-ho," planning for the future, why not enroll in an educational program, or take a trip? However, dear Libra, don't be so dazzled by today's bright outlook that you forget the business at hand. Accept this day for what it is: a brief respite amidst all the chaos. Tomorrow you'll return to your investigations refreshed.

Everose
12-03-2004, 03:26 PM
and are they ever on the money?

mine was yesterday and when i read mine today it feels like it's kinda on the money again :blink: hmmmmmm

libra-
It looks as though you're once again making headway! Now that you are "gung-ho," planning for the future, why not enroll in an educational program, or take a trip? However, dear Libra, don't be so dazzled by today's bright outlook that you forget the business at hand. Accept this day for what it is: a brief respite amidst all the chaos. Tomorrow you'll return to your investigations refreshed.

Were you so dazzled that you forgot the business at hand? :D

bujub22
12-03-2004, 03:30 PM
kinda :smoke: herbal remidies :lol:

TheDave
12-03-2004, 03:41 PM
mine is

Pisces.

Something big will happen to your life though you may not notice it at first, brace yourself. A business or romantic event may rock your world but don't be to put off, try to take it easy as things could change for you in the long run. Finances look good for you this cycle but watch what you spend, it could come back to haunt you.

source (http://you_are_an_idiot,_did_you_really_believe_me?_fucktard)

bujub22
12-04-2004, 09:20 PM
:frusty: i would hav to be in a relationship with a libra :frusty: she got fired from her job :angry:

bujub22
12-04-2004, 09:21 PM
todays
Libra
September 22 - October 22
There may be a frenzy of activity around you, dear Libra, but you will be able to handle it beautifully. Your charm and social grace will get you through any door you wish. You should be able to juggle many things at once, and others will look to you for support. You will have the level head and calm demeanor necessary to handle things diplomatically and honestly. Don't be surprised if things get more and more insane as the day wears on - but this shouldn't faze you one bit.
Scorpio
October 23 - November 20
Be careful of blaming yourself for something that you really are not responsible for, dear Scorpio. It could be that there is a situation in which you inevitably influenced someone to act a certain way, and now that action is backfiring negatively. Remember that everyone has the right to make their own decisions, and that ultimately you are not responsible for decisions that someone else makes, regardless of the strong advice you may have given them.

Skiz
12-04-2004, 09:26 PM
That's what horoscopes are; brief, general, 'predictions' that could fit anyones life.

DanB
12-04-2004, 09:29 PM
mine is

source (http://you_are_an_idiot,_did_you_really_believe_me?_fucktard)

:angry:

Rat Faced
12-04-2004, 10:05 PM
Leo's public relations staff have made sure that the King of Beasts is presented in newspaper columns as the top of the heap: mane flying, radiating confidence, creativity and self-assurance, ready to outsmart and outshine any foe, loving life and the applause of the crowd.

It's true that you strive for all these things, and spend a lot of energy developing them. But Leo, confident? The reality is just the opposite, which is why you spend so much time thinking about yourself. Deep inside, you're driven by the need to fulfil your own individual myth. And you don't have to look very far to discover that myth: the larger- than-life hero, however humble the worldly disguise. Beneath the apparent extraversion of this powerful sign there always lies a secret child.

Leos are so idealistic it can make one cry. Even Leos who cloak themselves in cynicism are really romantics to the core. Your idealism can make you cry too. Leo envisions life in a certain way, and that way is usually coloured by the nobility, beauty and romanticism of a fairy-tale royal court. Once you've got that vision, you don't appreciate having to change it.

It takes a lot to convince you that villains don't always wear black, heroes don't always win the battle and rescue the beautiful princess, and the beautiful princess isn't always suitably adoring and grateful afterward. Leos have a kind of black and white perception which is often bruised by the complexities of human nature.

Being a hero is a tough role to play these days, since people can be so damned unappreciative. But if you can stick to your inner vision without demanding that the rest of the world conform to your ideals, then it may one day dawn on you that you are indeed the hero, on a quest for your own Self, and that the rich love of life which blossoms in you is not wasted just because you sometimes have to compromise with reality. The tendency to cling to an ideal and become bewildered when it's punctured is most visible in your relationships.

You're perpetually baffled by the pettiness, ambiguity and general nastiness that abounds in the human psyche. Not that you don't have your share of these human attributes. But you usually make an enormous effort to be honourable in your dealings with others. Loyalty and honour are terribly important to you, and these things are hard to find in the marketplace these days.

Leos need to paint their canvas with large, unrestricted strokes. Wherever a new, original idea is needed or some new creative possibility can be envisioned, there Leo is to be found. No Leo likes to be the power behind the throne. Nothing but the throne itself will do. But that's part of your charm - the more distinctive and individual you are, the happier you feel. Some Leos carry this to outlandish extremes. Napoleon, for example, wanted to conquer the world. Whenever it's said that something can't be done, there will be a Leo determined to do it.

The trouble with all those big, bold brush strokes on the canvas of life is that somebody has to clean the paintbrushes afterward. It's pretty certain this won't be you, because you feel trapped and miserable having to deal with the details of everyday life. Of course you can do it; Leos are wonderfully competent. But you don't feel it's your role.

Leo's famous extravagance comes from two sources: first, you love things to be beautiful and luxurious, and second, you can't be bothered to see whether there's enough in the bank account to cover it. Save? Budget? Don't be silly. Your intuition gives you unquenchable optimism. The down side of this is a belief that you should be exempt from all those banal restrictions that afflict mere mortals. Yet your gifts are often so outstanding that others make allowances. You need to feel important to yourself, and often try to find that sense of self-esteem by being important to others. When they don't notice you, you're hurt.

Leos often find it very difficult to share the stage. You're generous to a fault, but you can be insensitive to the emotional currents around you. And as for pride...Well, you invented the word. Leos are often deeply introverted, but you depend so ferociously on the love and acceptance of others that you'll do virtually anything to earn their admiration. It's really a problem of identity.

The big task which challenges you in life is the issue of who you are, why you're here, and why you're uniquely yourself. It's a lifelong challenge. If you can't muster the self-esteem you need from your own inner resources, you'll crave it like a drug from the audience. But the real journey is within, into the source of your own being. It's in the process of creating that you find your real sense of self-value. And the Leo who learns this, and lives it, is indeed heroic.

December 5, 2004
Emotional seriousness, a sober orientation, and a practical awareness of the nature of time: these are keynotes of your deepest feelings now. There's a tendency to be too strict with yourself, to insist that whatever does not contribute to your security and other long-term goals is trivial. Ambition is intensified but should be measured and balanced as well.

bujub22
12-05-2004, 03:15 AM
whoa!! :blink:

ahctlucabbuS
12-05-2004, 01:25 PM
That's what horoscopes are; brief, general, 'predictions' that could fit anyones life.

What I was going to post.

Take a closer look at the above predictions. . .

scribblec
12-05-2004, 01:46 PM
gemini.

your going to get laid today.

lies :@