PDA

View Full Version : What percent your past relationships have you cheated?

100%
12-05-2004, 11:51 PM
What percent of all your past relationships have you cheated in?

0 - 100% ?

78%:ph34r:

exo_body
12-05-2004, 11:52 PM
define relationship..... :P

100%
12-05-2004, 11:54 PM
girlfriend \ boyfriend

enoughfakefiles
12-05-2004, 11:55 PM
define relationship..... :P

This is not a relationship. :rolleyes:

http://www.oticon.com/eprise/main/Oticon/_images/press_images/atlas/atlas_cic-hand.jpg

exo_body
12-05-2004, 11:56 PM
then 66.6%

manker
12-05-2004, 11:56 PM
Zed! You must have cheated on at least 39 different women :nono:

I think I've probably cheated in some capacity within every relationship I've been inolved, apart from my current one. It always goes shitty at the end before it's finished for good.

So you drink more => go to the pub more => have more opportunity for teh cheating.

Lilmiss
12-06-2004, 12:02 AM
It is a horrible thing to do, but when a relationship has run its course and theres nothing left....

/starts digging hole. :unsure:

Money Fist
12-06-2004, 12:04 AM
0%
i havent cheated
maybe coz i kno how pissed i will be if i got cheated on
it will be kill frenzy mode

Rat Faced
12-06-2004, 12:05 AM
Cheated once in my life, ended up marrying the girl i cheated with... and still feel guilty 20 years later :unsure:

Biggles
12-06-2004, 12:07 AM
I never did, I think, on the whole, I did not miss anything.

manker
12-06-2004, 12:19 AM
I never did, I think, on the whole, I did not miss anything.I think I'd only agree with that if you got married to the first girl you had a relationship with.

Otherwise it's all part of life's rich tapestry :D

When a relationship goes past that point of no return and life is bad indoors, your social life invariably gets proportionately better and the bank balance worse. It's all relative and maybe I wouldn't be with the wonderful woman I'm with now if I'd been strictly faithful all my life.

Biggles
12-06-2004, 12:20 AM
I think I'd only agree with that if you got married to the first girl you had a relationship with.

Otherwise it's all part of life's rich tapestry :D

When a relationship goes past that point of no return and life is bad indoors, your social life invariably gets proportionately better and the bank balance worse. It's all relative and maybe I wouldn't be with the wonderful woman I'm with now if I'd been strictly faithful all my life.

Serial monogomy is also an option.

Rat Faced
12-06-2004, 12:22 AM
Serial monogomy is also an option.
:01: :01: :01:

12-06-2004, 12:29 AM
I've read and heard on the tv that 2 in 3 girls have cheated in their lifetime! It must be true, I've had a few girls (that are with boyfriends) offering to sleep with me on the quite! One of them was up for a threesome with her bisexual girlfriend (a year ago) and I turned it down because I was married. My wife fucking left me a few weeks ago.....

If I fucked those girls I would have cheated on my wife and our relationship would have been built on shite. I have comfort in the knowedge that I was true to her (sexually) but I can't help thinking about what a full on, filthy threesome would have been like. Your woman could have gone to a christmas party or the pub and made that fatal mistake. If your girl is one of the 66.66666% that have carried out this ugly deed then their prolly in the mind state of, 'I feel guilty, I shoudn't of done it. It was fun but I wouldn't dare tell him. I'll never do it again anyway so it dosen't matter (brushes incident under the carpet)'.

You spend the rest of your time with this girl thinking the sun shines out of her ass lol!

The true fact is that you'll never really know if you've been cheated on by your current partner. It can take a few minutes to cheat in a heated momment of sex and then it's forgotten.

Faith is just a comfort zone, not fact. A chilling thought isn't it :)

Rat Faced
12-06-2004, 02:44 PM
Thats a matter for her own peace of mind then, isnt it?

You cant force your personal ethics onto someone else, just coz i'm monogomous doesnt mean that I expect anyone else to be. I could hope that if they got upto anything they'd be discrete about it... I wouldnt want to know if they did.

Yogi
12-06-2004, 03:10 PM
I never cheat and never will.:01:

Wich, in my case, doesn't exclude other possibilities...........:whistling

yogi

Cheese
12-06-2004, 03:14 PM
66.66%

dwightfry
12-06-2004, 04:58 PM
I've never cheated... but cheated on is a different story.

Out of 7 relationships, cheated on by 5 of them.

Of the 2 that didn't cheat, one only lasted about 3 weeks, the other was about 2 months. (the shortest relationships I've had by far) They are also the only two girlfriends where I broke up with them. 3/5 of the cheaters told me that "I was too nice to break up with."

Gawd I hate relationships.