PDA

View Full Version : How much sex do you have in a week?

sArA
12-06-2004, 01:55 PM
This poll is to discover the most sexually active forum member.... ;)

A few guidelines:

It must be with the same person
It cannot include masturbation
It must be within a 7 day period

Cheese
12-06-2004, 01:56 PM
It must be with the same person

Why? :unsure:

sArA
12-06-2004, 01:58 PM
Why? :unsure:

Cos its my poll..... :lol:

manker
12-06-2004, 02:00 PM
Why? :unsure:I noticed a bit of a monogamy kick last night that caused to me to raise half an eyebrow. Perhaps it's to edumacate the younguns.

I wonder if this poll will be topped by someone in a new relationship :rolleyes:

Cheese
12-06-2004, 02:04 PM
I noticed a bit of a monogamy kick last night that caused to me to raise half an eyebrow. Perhaps it's to edumacate the younguns.

I wonder if this poll will be topped by someone in a new relationship :rolleyes:

Hardly fair to the forum tarts.

sArA
12-06-2004, 02:08 PM
I noticed a bit of a monogamy kick last night that caused to me to raise half an eyebrow. Perhaps it's to edumacate the younguns.

Don't know what you mean :blink:

Personally, my 'new' relationship is only as far as the kids are concerned otherwise its a year or so.....so I can't imagine who you are referring to dear....

sArA
12-06-2004, 02:09 PM
Hardly fair to the forum tarts.

Oh poor cheesy.....tell you what then....if you really, really, really want to....I will allow you to post the number including your multiple gep partners....I can tell you are itching to tell ;)

Cheese
12-06-2004, 02:10 PM
Oh poor cheesy.....tell you what then....if you really, really, really want to....I will allow you to post the number including your multiple gep partners....I can tell you are itching to tell ;)

I wasn't referring to myself, I'm saving my virtue for that special someone... ;)

manker
12-06-2004, 02:13 PM
Don't know what you mean :blink:

Personally, my 'new' relationship is only as far as the kids are concerned otherwise its a year or so.....so I can't imagine who you are referring to dear....
I meant what I wrote :blink:

Also I wasn't referring to you in particular, I was merely commenting on the poll. Do you think I'm mistaken :music:

sArA
12-06-2004, 02:19 PM
I meant what I wrote :blink:

Also I wasn't referring to you in particular, I was merely commenting on the poll. Do you think I'm mistaken :music:

Maybe maybe not...perhaps we need another poll after this one to find out :lol: :lol:

Rat Faced
12-06-2004, 02:22 PM
You need to make this public, so the rule of 3 can be applied to find the winner... :rolleyes:

sArA
12-06-2004, 02:24 PM
You need to make this public, so the rule of 3 can be applied to find the winner... :rolleyes:

I prefer to keep the replies confidential....anyone who wants to tell can post

Samurai
12-06-2004, 02:24 PM
i only see my gf on weekends but then it's an all nighter, so does that count?

sArA
12-06-2004, 02:32 PM
i only see my gf on weekends but then it's an all nighter, so does that count?

Of course, but the poll asks for how many, so if you manage say 6-10 over the weekend...then fine ;)

I am pretty much in the same boat there Samurai....ho hum :dry:

Busyman
12-06-2004, 02:35 PM
Of course, but the poll asks for how many, so if you manage say 6-10 over the weekend...then fine ;)

I am pretty much in the same boat there Samurai....ho hum :dry:
So you are referring to how many times I come? :unsure:

...or how many sex sessions?

sArA
12-06-2004, 02:38 PM
So you are referring to how many times I come? :unsure:

...or how many sex sessions?

Times you come, but not including wanking unless she does it for you or its a bj of course! :)

ziggyjuarez
12-06-2004, 02:43 PM
0 *sad

100%
12-06-2004, 02:58 PM
i think about sex quite alot
does that count too?

Busyman
12-06-2004, 03:16 PM
Times you come, but not including wanking unless she does it for you or its a bj of course! :)
Well hell if you include the bj's I get then it's over 20 easily. :)

Semen First Class reporting for duty. :01:

manker
12-06-2004, 03:41 PM
Damn. I just don't have the time to come 3 times a day.

You work part time, Busy. Or does the merest touch set off the ole hair trigger :)

Busyman
12-06-2004, 04:28 PM
Damn. I just don't have the time to come 3 times a day.

You work part time, Busy. Or does the merest touch set off the ole hair trigger :)
Nope. It's pretty routine.

I get at least once bj a day but don't always bust. Sometimes I get 2 bj's but more than that.

At night I go at least twice each session. I go once more either in the middle of night or morning with the wake-up hard-on. (that doesn't happen all the time though, just most of the time).

This is during the weekday so right there that's at least 10 cums.

5 workdays x 2 cums = 10

Then you factor in the bj's. If I cum 4 times in a week then you add 4 for a total of

Then you factor in the middle of the night or morning hard-on that I have to do something with. That usually happens at least on 3 workadys on average for a total of

Then you factor in the weekend. That's definitely 3 per day of the weekend for a total of

Bj's on the weekend are hard to gauge on weekends but I can at least say I get 1 per Saturday and Sunday.

In conclusion

2 x 5 + x + y + 6 + z

x = bjs
y = roll over fucks
z = weekend bjs

btw just looking at her ass makes me jump on her.

If she bends over while making breakfast, then I'm there. :devil:
If she rubs bumps her ass up against me at 4am in morning, then I'm there.
If she gives me a bj, then I'm definitely gonna want sex whether or not I cum from said bj.

Ariel_001
12-06-2004, 08:27 PM
Really now...? :shifty: :shifty: :ohmy:

manker
12-07-2004, 12:11 AM
Nope. It's pretty routine.

I get at least once bj a day but don't always bust. Sometimes I get 2 bj's but more than that.

At night I go at least twice each session. I go once more either in the middle of night or morning with the wake-up hard-on. (that doesn't happen all the time though, just most of the time).

This is during the weekday so right there that's at least 10 cums.

5 workdays x 2 cums = 10

Then you factor in the bj's. If I cum 4 times in a week then you add 4 for a total of

Then you factor in the middle of the night or morning hard-on that I have to do something with. That usually happens at least on 3 workadys on average for a total of

Then you factor in the weekend. That's definitely 3 per day of the weekend for a total of

Bj's on the weekend are hard to gauge on weekends but I can at least say I get 1 per Saturday and Sunday.

In conclusion

2 x 5 + x + y + 6 + z

x = bjs
y = roll over fucks
z = weekend bjs

btw just looking at her ass makes me jump on her.

If she bends over while making breakfast, then I'm there. :devil:
If she rubs bumps her ass up against me at 4am in morning, then I'm there.
If she gives me a bj, then I'm definitely gonna want sex whether or not I cum from said bj.
:lol: :D

As soon as I posted that I remembered we'd danced to this same melody a few months ago. Still, it's reassuring to know that your sex life is still as frenetic as ever.

I made some crack about our respective ages last time, I'll refrain this time ;)

tesco
12-07-2004, 12:42 AM
0 *sad
:(

Busyman
12-07-2004, 01:53 PM
:lol: :D

As soon as I posted that I remembered we'd danced to this same melody a few months ago. Still, it's reassuring to know that your sex life is still as frenetic as ever.

I made some crack about our respective ages last time, I'll refrain this time ;)
I'm in my 30's ya grammaton cleric youngster. :01:

h121589
12-07-2004, 11:06 PM
...???

SingaBoiy
12-12-2004, 08:19 AM
On average... 6 times a week. Should see these abs :01:

bujub22
12-12-2004, 07:18 PM
16-20