PDA

View Full Version : Would \ Have You ever Betrayed your Good Friend?

zedaxax
12-06-2004, 09:33 PM
Sexually
Financialy
Morally
Ethically
Spiritually
Mentally
etc
?
:blink:

dwightfry
12-07-2004, 05:16 PM
Morally.... I have stolen small amounts of bud now and again. I feel awful for doing it and usually end up buying a full 8th to pay him back and make up for it. So in the end it costs me. Still...I'm a bad person, and would end up paying a lot more than that if he ever found out. He trusts me.... God I suck....

brenda
12-07-2004, 07:11 PM
No I haven't, have you?

Rat Faced
12-07-2004, 07:37 PM
Not that i'm aware of.

manker
12-07-2004, 07:41 PM
Neither have I.

In fact I think we should seek out dwightfry and jab our index fingers at him. Judging him to be a bad person with our collective piousness :dry:

Not really.

Btw,

http://www.toppun.com/Saint_George_-_Patron_Saint_of_Mad_Cowboy_Disease_small.gif

:lol: :lol:

dwightfry
12-07-2004, 07:53 PM
nah, I suck...I deserve it.

manker
12-07-2004, 08:01 PM
Dude, it's hash - by it's very nature we share it. Who knows who had the most when you share a few spliffs with your mate. I wouldn't feel bad for taking a blim or two off a friend as I'd feel certain he'd be fine about it cause sooner or later the favour would be reciprocated.

I practically expect mine to be taken by my friends - altho' I hardly smoke it now. I am a firm subscriber to the mantra 'what comes around, goes around'.

manker
12-07-2004, 08:04 PM
Or even, what goes around, comes around :blink:

Damn which is correct.

:huh:

ahctlucabbuS
12-07-2004, 08:06 PM
I agree, you are way too harsh on yourself.

Most of the time people don't give a shit.

No, to the question for me as well.

Manker, it's the last one :D

manker
12-07-2004, 08:15 PM
Manker, it's the last one :D :lol: Thanks.

Yeah, that does seem a lot better. I suppose it's appropriate that in a thread about pot, I say that I believe in a mantra and then can't remember what it was :geek:

dwightfry
12-07-2004, 08:17 PM
Well, that's nice. But it's so damn dickly. Seriously, It's just not cool, ESPECIALLY with him. And yet, when when I get the urge I somehow manage to talk myself into doing it just one more time... There is a certain code that we live by and I break it. I think I will just continue feeling guilty.

manker
12-07-2004, 08:18 PM
damn dicklyFlanders :unsure:

bujub22
12-07-2004, 08:33 PM
Morally.... I have stolen small amounts of bud now and again. I feel awful for doing it and usually end up buying a full 8th to pay him back and make up for it. So in the end it costs me. Still...I'm a bad person, and would end up paying a lot more than that if he ever found out. He trusts me.... God I suck....
dont feel to bad i once smoked a pound of cheeba of his in 2 months ,hell might hav been mo but he was pissed :lol: