PDA

View Full Version : Do you find yourself turned on by....

zedaxax
12-06-2004, 09:34 PM
For the Sake of science

Do you find yourself turned on by things just because they're so dirty and wrong?

Please elaborate

SingaBoiy
12-06-2004, 09:38 PM
For the Sake of science

Do you find yourself turned on by things just because they're so dirty and wrong?

Please elaborate
In what sense do you mean "dirty and wrong"?

A girl being "dirty and wrong" might turn me on. A dog/fish/cat being "dirty and wrong" wont.

EDIT: Typo

zedaxax
12-06-2004, 09:40 PM
This is called a Trick Question

by answering your true purity will be resolved

NikkiD
12-06-2004, 10:43 PM
Kinda depends what is considered dirty and wrong.

Although I wouldn't say I get turned on because it may be considered dirty or wrong.

brotherdoobie
12-07-2004, 12:28 AM
Kinda depends what is considered dirty and wrong.

Although I wouldn't say I get turned on because it may be considered dirty or wrong.

Really?....hmmm
Seems to be the only way I get turned on...yay feet!

Peace bd

NikkiD
12-07-2004, 12:38 AM
Are the feet dirty? :unsure:

brotherdoobie
12-07-2004, 01:43 AM
Are the feet dirty? :unsure:

Figuratively speaking yes...hehe

Peace bd
:devil:

NikkiD
12-07-2004, 01:57 AM
Figuratively speaking yes...hehe

Peace bd
:devil:

Covered in oil with crimson painted toenails dirty or walking around in the grass barefoot dirty?

brotherdoobie
12-07-2004, 07:55 AM
Covered in oil with crimson painted toenails dirty or walking around in the grass barefoot dirty?
Yikes...I can't breathe!...Nikki be a dear and pm me so we can continue this conversation.;)

Peace bd

brenda
12-07-2004, 03:21 PM
Yes and Yes - the dirtier and wronger the better.

(Presumably things that are considered dirty are, for the very fact that they are 'dirty', also 'wrong')

Sometimes I wonder why I reply to such threads :unsure: ........... must be because I am dirty........... and wrong...........

bujub22
12-07-2004, 03:22 PM
Yes and Yes - the dirtier and wronger the better.

(Presumably things that are considered dirty are, for the very fact that they are 'dirty', also 'wrong')

Sometimes I wonder why I reply to such threads :unsure: ........... must be because I am dirty........... and wrong...........
;) :lol:

and sure the dirtier the better :devil: