PDA

View Full Version : My Car Was Stolen Saturday Night...

brotherdoobie
12-07-2004, 08:15 AM
From right in front of my house. I miss her! (she was a pile of crap...but very sweet in her own way)

Now I have to ride to work with my brother-in-law (soon to be ex...mabey?)
Don't get me wrong he's a nice guy, but he's not freedom!

I walk at work all night, and now I guess everywhere else too.

The police found my car on the sidewalk on Buckeye st, with a flat tire and a partial hedge wedged under the tires.

They stole my radio and some cookies, my friend James mother baked for me.
The radio doesn't work and the cookies were horrible!...So I suppose it could of been worse.;)

Peace bd

100%
12-07-2004, 08:40 AM
Pity about those cookies:D

*goddess*
12-07-2004, 10:51 AM
From right in front of my house. I miss her! (she was a pile of crap...but very sweet in her own way)

Now I have to ride to work with my brother-in-law (soon to be ex...mabey?)
Don't get me wrong he's a nice guy, but he's not freedom!

I walk at work all night, and now I guess everywhere else too.

The police found my car on the sidewalk on Buckeye st, with a flat tire and a partial hedge wedged under the tires.

They stole my radio and some cookies, my friend James mother baked for me.
The radio doesn't work and the cookies were horrible!...So I suppose it could of been worse.;)

Peace bd
:frusty: Aww, ya poor bugger.

:unsure: Is that 3 lots of trouble yet, hope things pick up for ya matey:helpsmili

brenda
12-07-2004, 02:55 PM
:rolleyes: kids! hopefully they choked on the cookies and electrocuted themselves trying to get the the radio to work.

bujub22
12-07-2004, 02:59 PM
:rolleyes: kids! hopefully they choked on the cookies and electrocuted themselves trying to get the the radio to work.
exaclly ;)

that sux tho for u brother!

are u getting it fixed or say flukk it?

NikkiD
12-07-2004, 05:31 PM
That sucks bd. :( At least you got it back. Your insurance going to cover the damage?

I've had one car stolen and another *almost* stolen - my first car was a '69 Malibu, that had been my parents and that my dad and I had fixed up when I turned 16 and got my license. I had it for an entire 2 weeks before it was stolen from the parking lot where I worked. The police found it burnt up on the side of the road - the figured it was the victim of a car roast - basically a big bonfire party where the bonfire is a car. :dry:

The other one was an '84 T-Bird that I had been driving for about 6 years and had 400,000 km on it, the thieves managed to get it about halfway out of the parking lot of my apartment building, and it stalled. :lol: So they just took the stereo instead - hell they even took the 12" subs out of the trunk. Damn stereo was worth more than the car.

vidcc
12-07-2004, 05:44 PM
i typed "anti auto theft" into google images..... the first picture made me think i would never steal that car :sick:

my sympathies at this annoyance bd

mr. bead had the right idea.... take the steering wheel off when you leave the car

j2k4
12-07-2004, 11:07 PM
Damn, BD.

I've never heard of such luck.

You need absolution or something. :huh:

I hear muchspl has a free car...

brotherdoobie
12-08-2004, 07:43 AM
Damn, BD.

I've never heard of such luck.

You need absolution or something. :huh:

I hear muchspl has a free car...

It's the inauspicious star that I was born under, However I consider myself a very lucky soul indeed... My daughters rasberry kiss, just reminded me how so.
;)

Peace bd

muchspl2
12-08-2004, 07:43 AM
I have a car for sale :eek:

brotherdoobie
12-08-2004, 07:46 AM
I have a car for sale :eek:

So I have heard...we need to talk.

Peace bd