PDA

View Full Version : That manchester united goal..........

enoughfakefiles
01-05-2005, 05:58 PM
http://img21.exs.cx/img21/5952/post-1-1104886332.gif

:ph34r: :ohmy: :ph34r:

Dr Spaulding
01-05-2005, 06:39 PM
yeah, but i think you mean the Yids goal.

it wasn't the linesman's fault cos he was doing his job - keeping in line with the man yoo defence for any offside. but people who say that tv replays should not be used during the game for these decisions are idiots. how long would it take for the ref to go to the touchline, check a screen and make a decision? 2 mins? same amount of time it takes for the players to stop moaning at the ref, linesman, players :)

the doctor is out.

Samurai
01-05-2005, 06:45 PM
Edit* Double Post ;)

Samurai
01-05-2005, 06:47 PM
indeed. with technology being more advanced than what it was say 10, 20 or even 30 years ago, it may seem stupid not to use it on high profile games.

i just feel sorry for the punters who had money on the game. can you imagine the punters who backed that particular player and for tottenham to win 1-0? some people are going to be pissed ;)

by the way "That manchester united goal.........." thread title is a bit misleading. it wasn't man utd's goal :dry:

TheDave
01-05-2005, 06:48 PM
works in teh rugby, i think

Cheese
01-05-2005, 06:50 PM
But it was Spurs that were denied a goal so that does make it very funny.

Spam-King
01-05-2005, 06:52 PM
why does it always happen to united

DanB
01-05-2005, 06:58 PM
why does it always happen to united

cos they are fucking c*nts :dry:

manker
01-05-2005, 08:19 PM
I was sitting across from the shot, it definitely went over the line.

United were all over them, Spurs are rubbish. If the goal had been given and a 0-1 outcome resulted from this, then it would not have relected United's utter dominance.

I am available to state the obvious at any time, at your collective convenience.

vidcc
01-05-2005, 08:23 PM
I hate football, and indeed most sports as a spectator activity with a passion most people can only dream about...... However.............. :lol: :lol: at the animation.

Spam-King
01-05-2005, 08:26 PM
top stuff :lol:

{I}{K}{E}
01-05-2005, 10:17 PM
Goal line technology to be discussed at the 119th Annual General Meeting of the International Football Association Board

Zurich, 5 January 2005 - Football's law-makers, the International F.A. Board, composed of representatives from the football associations of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as well as from FIFA, will be discussing amendments to various Laws of the Game when they meet for the 119th Annual General Meeting of this body at the Miskin Manor Hotel in Vale of Glamorgan (Wales) on Saturday, 26 February 2005.

Under "IV. Items for discussion" and in the context of goal line technology, the International Football Association Board will receive a presentation on a new technical proposal. A demonstration of the system is also planned at a time and place yet to be decided.

The International F.A. Board, the custodian of the Laws of the Game, is composed of The Football Association (England), The Scottish Football Association, The Football Association of Wales, The Irish Football Association and FIFA. FIFA has four votes on behalf of all FIFA member associations, while the British member associations each have one vote. For a proposal to succeed, it must receive the support of six votes, a three-quarter majority.

Cheese
01-05-2005, 11:56 PM

United were all over them, Spurs are rubbish. If the goal had been given and a 0-1 outcome resulted from this, then it would not have reflected United's utter dominance.

I am available to state the obvious at any time, at your collective convenience.

:dry:

enoughfakefiles
01-06-2005, 12:00 AM
One of the skysports commontators said the ray carroll`s hand touch the back of the net when he scooped the ball out.I thought he was exaggerating until i seen the goal. :lol: :lol:

Barbarossa
01-06-2005, 09:52 AM
In the spirit of fair play, the Manchester United players should have informed the referee that it was a goal.

But then again, why should they, after all, they are just spoilt brats who never grew up.

Yogi
01-06-2005, 11:59 AM

United were all over them, Spurs are rubbish. If the goal had been given and a 0-1 outcome resulted from this, then it would not have relected United's utter dominance.

Not since Jol took over!!!http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/36_2.gif