PDA

View Full Version : Did www.ravingnun.net forum get hacked?

S!X
03-04-2005, 01:02 AM
Guys i just logged into my gmail and got this shit

http://img239.exs.cx/img239/9326/omg4xx.jpg

this better not be fuckin real, is it? :no: :helpsmili :helpsmili :helpsmili :helpsmili :helpsmili :ohmy: :ohmy:

cow_dung
03-04-2005, 01:02 AM
well just then when i went to the site
RavingNun.Net (http://www.ravingnun.net/forums/login.php)

i was banned and the top of there screen says "We are homo-fags"...... :ohmy:

whats going on? :huh:

cow_dung
03-04-2005, 01:03 AM
me too, i got that shit too! i think the forum got hacked.....

http://i.domaindlx.com/deletrius/hacked.JPG

S!X
03-04-2005, 01:03 AM
dude i just got this in my email

http://img239.exs.cx/img239/9326/omg4xx.jpg

S!X
03-04-2005, 01:04 AM
oh yea and it says im banned also

S!X
03-04-2005, 01:06 AM
me too, i got that shit too! i think the forum got hacked.....

ah thank god i got scared :blushing: :dry: :unsure: :ohmy:

S!X
03-04-2005, 01:20 AM
Hey cow dung i found this on the steam forums.

FAKE emails "from" steampowered.com

There are some emails circulating with falsified headers that appear to come from steampowered.com -- for future reference, you'll never receive an email from us that is offensive or contains derogatory remarks.

Specifically, this email is about Six-Steam. The sender appears to have taken the email addresses from a different forum site which was hacked recently.

cow_dung
03-04-2005, 01:23 AM
Hey cow dung i found this on the steam forums.

ohhhhhh ok , should i be worried about teh email then? :unsure:

S!X
03-04-2005, 01:25 AM
ohhhhhh ok , should i be worried about teh email then? :unsure:

Nope its just people sending out BS emails, they got me fuckin hyped up tho :dry: But no need to worry.

cow_dung
03-04-2005, 01:26 AM
lol ok ty :)

100%
03-04-2005, 01:26 AM
why hack them?

cow_dung
03-04-2005, 01:27 AM
but how did they make us get banned from the forum?

S!X
03-04-2005, 01:29 AM
but how did they make us get banned from the forum?

No idea, doesent matter to me anyways i dont use six steam or any of that bs anymore since i bought hl2 :) :01:

cow_dung
03-04-2005, 01:34 AM
lol

S!X
03-04-2005, 01:35 AM
lol

That forum sucked anyways :ermm:

ChickenKing
03-07-2005, 06:40 PM
Well... As the emails actually is sent from steam themselves, we can actually use it!

As these emails are of abusive admin! This means we can reply and tell them we dont like the email! And that we wont the admin who have done this FIRED from steam!

Let me also tell you WHY the website is down:

Steampowered.com has closed the website becouse of abuse and stealing of software! AND THIS HAVENT BEEN FOR FREE! I beleave they used a hell lot of money to get this website down! As I know RavingNun woudnt just give hes homepage up!

Thats all I can tell you right now! I dont think Ravingnun will get up again...

S!X
03-07-2005, 10:25 PM
Well... As the emails actually is sent from steam themselves, we can actually use it!

As these emails are of abusive admin! This means we can reply and tell them we dont like the email! And that we wont the admin who have done this FIRED from steam!

Steampowered.com has closed the website becouse of abuse and stealing of software! AND THIS HAVENT BEEN FOR FREE! I beleave they used a hell lot of money to get this website down! As I know RavingNun woudnt just give hes homepage up!

Thanks for that info. The site was shit anyways, fool of n00bs and all :dry:

TheDave
03-07-2005, 11:09 PM

the emails arent from steam. the people who hacked the forum sent every address in their database an email with a spoofed sender address