PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Block Sum1 Uploading From Me?

Paul_NFFC
04-05-2003, 03:50 PM
hi, i made alot of albumwraps and now some guy keeps uploading loads of them and he aint sharing and said he refuses to share so i cut him off but as soon as i cut him off he reconects and i tried jumping supernode but he still keeps connecting and im having 2 take them out my shared folder just so he cant upload but i want to share them with others

i remember reading you can block peoples IP's so they cant connect how do i do this please??

Thanks for any help in advance

-Paul ;)

Rocktron
04-05-2003, 04:07 PM
You could download Estop here (http://www.nwpsw.com/) and try it for free!
I payed for the key...! Yes i did!!! :lol:

When it's loaded you have to learn to work with it.. look at the IP's... But if you want to block someone PAUSE your downloads for a wile (otherwise you can't see what IP's are the uploading one's!)

When you paused your downloads, click the IP in the list you think is the guy you want to block (or double click and it will be cutoff) but he comes back.. (Than you know it's the right one..
If you are sure, rightclick that IP and add it to the Site blocking list... he can't connect to you anymore!
(unless his IP refreshes after every logon! :o )
But the eerie one's you know after a wile... you can even check where they are coming from (Country)

Just check it out!
There are more program's like this one but i like Estop!

Good Luck! :D

Paul_NFFC
04-05-2003, 04:45 PM
cheers mate ill give it a go now, nice1 :)

Paul_NFFC
04-05-2003, 04:58 PM
works brilliant thanks rocktron..now all i need is a serial number did you put yours on kazaa?? i cant find one :(

Rocktron
04-05-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Nottingham_Forest_Football_Club@5 April 2003 - 17:45
cheers mate ill give it a go now, nice1  :)
I just kicked another leech!
I went to a lot of trouble to get the movie "Altered States"! (got it from a vriend who got it with Emule for Christ sake!)
And i'm sharing it now on Kazaa as the only (fast) source, but some fileshare person was downloading it from me and sharing 2 files that nobody want's to have anyway's... :o (i hate that!!!)

I send a message to him... and kicked him!! Great feeling sometimes! (sorry... i feel like a leech killer!)
Don't we have a member called like that? :lol: ;)

Hhahahahahhahaha!

Good luck man try it out!! :D

Paul_NFFC
04-05-2003, 05:03 PM
yea its pretty awesome software..still cant find a serial though and im not paying for 1 :lol:

Rocktron
04-05-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Nottingham_Forest_Football_Club@5 April 2003 - 18:03
yea its pretty awesome software..still cant find a serial though and im not paying for 1 :lol:
Sorry man i'm not giving away mine!!
I share everything but not this...

If you have problems with this program you can send it to the creators.. but you need the serial.. ánd i have a good contact with one guy there named Kirk (the programmer!)... so that's why! Sorry okay?

btw... if i would had found a serial then ... i would have used it myself! ;)
I almost never pay for a program.. but some are just to great!
Like Soundforge.. never found a serial or crack that really worked!! I'm going to pay for that too!!!

Fatal Error
04-05-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Nottingham_Forest_Football_Club@5 April 2003 - 12:03
yea its pretty awesome software..still cant find a serial though and im not paying for 1  :lol:
You could do the same thing with Peer Guardian.. pause your downloads one at a time till you find the culprits IP.. and add it your blocked IP ranges.
done. ;)

MagicNakor
04-05-2003, 05:53 PM
How does it check if they're sharing? :huh:

:ninja:

Rocktron
04-05-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by MagicNakor@5 April 2003 - 18:53

It doesn't!!
You just do that the normal way.. with right-clicking the user with Klite!

Fatal Error
04-05-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by MagicNakor@5 April 2003 - 12:53

Very good point. In this case the user indicated that he wasnt sharing, and refused to. What if he/she was using the "privacy option"?...

MaxAndig
04-05-2003, 09:09 PM
@NFFC

:D You don`t need the newest eSTOP! version and pay for a key!

Just use the older freeware version 2.0 of eSTOP! instead.

Click the connection with the unwanted IP and you are ready...

By the way:

You can modify this program using ResourceHacker if you like and remove all the contained advertisement to get a clean and tidy looking program window.

Have fun!

OcramC
04-05-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Fatal Error+5 April 2003 - 14:12--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fatal Error @ 5 April 2003 - 14:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MagicNakor@5 April 2003 - 12:53
How does it check if they&#39;re sharing? :huh:

Very good point. In this case the user indicated that he wasnt sharing, and refused to. What if he/she was using the "privacy option"?... [/b][/quote]
very good point. :unsure: An answer anyone

kAb
04-05-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by OcramC+5 April 2003 - 10:56--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OcramC @ 5 April 2003 - 10:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Fatal Error@5 April 2003 - 14:12
<!--QuoteBegin--MagicNakor@5 April 2003 - 12:53
How does it check if they&#39;re sharing? :huh:

Very good point. In this case the user indicated that he wasnt sharing, and refused to. What if he/she was using the "privacy option"?...
very good point. :unsure: An answer anyone [/b][/quote]
obviously if they tell you they aren&#39;t sharing, then they aren&#39;t sharing...

Rocktron
04-06-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by MaxAndig@5 April 2003 - 18:09
@NFFC

:D You don`t need the newest eSTOP&#33; version and pay for a key&#33;

Just use the older freeware version 2.0 of eSTOP&#33; instead.

Click the connection with the unwanted IP and you are ready...

By the way:

You can modify this program using ResourceHacker if you like and remove all the contained advertisement to get a clean and tidy looking program window.

Have fun&#33;
Yes could do that, but the older version misses a lot of cool options&#33;
The old version just let&#39;s you kick them.. but you can&#39;t block them&#33; :o ;)
So the one&#39;s you kick.. come back.. and back.. and back..

simon_no2003
05-05-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Rocktron@5 April 2003 - 17:07
You could download Estop here (http://www.nwpsw.com/) and try it for free&#33;
I payed for the key...&#33; Yes i did&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

When it&#39;s loaded you have to learn to work with it.. look at the IP&#39;s... But if you want to block someone PAUSE your downloads for a wile (otherwise you can&#39;t see what IP&#39;s are the uploading one&#39;s&#33;)

When you paused your downloads, click the IP in the list you think is the guy you want to block (or double click and it will be cutoff) but he comes back.. (Than you know it&#39;s the right one..
If you are sure, rightclick that IP and add it to the Site blocking list... he can&#39;t connect to you anymore&#33;
(unless his IP refreshes after every logon&#33; :o )
But the eerie one&#39;s you know after a wile... you can even check where they are coming from (Country)

Just check it out&#33;
There are more program&#39;s like this one but i like Estop&#33;

Good Luck&#33; :D
i have done what you said but he still can connect and it keeps stopping him, and they reconect for a second and it stops them again and again, what i need is to stop them connecting at all as they are still get bits of files,( I am sharing all my files but this guy wants all 15 of a tv series in one go i have asked him over ten times to pause some downloads and just do up to 3 at a time as no one ealse can get though )i had to set my sharing to a max of 2 and use the PREVENT HOGGING BUTTON on kazaa , as i sharing a file with a friend who i have got files from, if i set the sharing to more then 2 it keeps pinging ever second as it cuts there download off, any help would be grate

i have got he&#39;s i.p address and have norton firewall 2002 can i block him with this :ninja: