PDA

View Full Version : What Will I Need To Download/run Software Program?

wizzer49428
04-06-2003, 08:39 AM
Please excuse me, new to this. What do I need to do to download and run software programs, such as EA Sports? What are crack programs? What is this program that has serials for XP?

Thanks for any help you can give

m8t
04-06-2003, 09:19 AM
:rolleyes:
hi there !
firstly copy down this web page :-www.dogdreams.batcave.net
this is KazAa helper which gives you step by step instructions and illustrations on everything about downloading/sharing files.
WinAce extracter and WinRAR are essential tools for over 90% of all downloads from KazAa. most downloads from KazAa have crack patches within the folder. they are small files that give you step by step instructions on how to open/install the programme you just downloaded. sometimes you don't have to do anything as the crack eperts have already done the work for you. follow their instructions to the letter(important) eg:-if a particular password is FreeStylers make sure the F and theS are in upper case. most cracks can be found on KazAa if not, install Google tool bar from Google site it will attach itself to your internet explorer type in crack name click onto Web Search and Google does the searching. it takes a bit of getting used to, but these pieces of info have halped me no end. every file now opens and if i need a crack patch to install that is no longer a problem either.
hoping this helps
regards
m8t :D

m8t
04-07-2003, 02:28 AM
:)
sorry sport !
they changed it slightly. i had to sign in and they emailed it to me as follows :-www.dogdreams1.batcave.net
regards
m8t :lol: