:ohmy:

S!X
05-01-2005, 08:48 PM
:ohmy:

I dunno wth Beltane is. :lookaroun

Gripper
05-01-2005, 08:52 PM
Beltane
Also known as May Eve, May Day, and Walpurgis Night, happens at the beginning of May. It celebrates the height of Spring and the flowering of life. The Goddess manifests as the May Queen and Flora. The God emerges as the May King and Jack in the Green. The danced Maypole represents Their unity, with the pole itself being the God and the ribbons that encompass it, the Goddess. Colors are the Rainbow spectrum. Beltane is a festival of flowers, fertility, sensuality, and delight.

Prepare a May basket by filling it with flowers and goodwill and then give it to someone in need of healing and caring, such as a shut-in or elderly friend. Form a wreath of freshly picked flowers, wear it in your hair, and feel yourself radiating joy and beauty. Dress in bright colors. Dance the Maypole and feel yourself balancing the Divine Female and Male within. On May Eve, bless your garden in the old way by making love with your lover in it. Make a wish as you jump a bonfire or candle flame for good luck. Welcome in the May at dawn with singing and dancing. :naughty:

Guillaume
05-01-2005, 08:52 PM
eat,drink and make merry,tis time for fun joy and dancing :w00t:

Like I need a special date to do all this.

But thanks anyway and a happy Beltane to all of ya Wiccan people. :guinesssm

Biggles
05-01-2005, 08:54 PM
Happy Beltane!

I wished both you and Rat Faced same in another thread but I forget which.

Linkin: The Maiden is joined by the Green Man and there is much fertility :naughty:

:01:

Gripper
05-01-2005, 08:57 PM
Thanks Biggles you are a man of much edumacation :)

Skiz
05-01-2005, 09:00 PM
Beltane
Also known as May Eve, May Day, and Walpurgis Night, happens at the beginning of May. It celebrates the height of Spring and the flowering of life. The Goddess manifests as the May Queen and Flora. The God emerges as the May King and Jack in the Green. The danced Maypole represents Their unity, with the pole itself being the God and the ribbons that encompass it, the Goddess. Colors are the Rainbow spectrum. Beltane is a festival of flowers, fertility, sensuality, and delight.

Prepare a May basket by filling it with flowers and goodwill and then give it to someone in need of healing and caring, such as a shut-in or elderly friend. Form a wreath of freshly picked flowers, wear it in your hair, and feel yourself radiating joy and beauty. Dress in bright colors. Dance the Maypole and feel yourself balancing the Divine Female and Male within. On May Eve, bless your garden in the old way by making love with your lover in it. Make a wish as you jump a bonfire or candle flame for good luck. Welcome in the May at dawn with singing and dancing. :naughty:

I think I just discovered a new favorite holiday! :ohmy:

Baltane roxorz!!! :01: