PDA

View Full Version : Krav Maga -- need help

cpt_azad
05-02-2005, 11:13 PM
So I need some tutorials or techniques, something quick like a video or a small tutorial. Nothing to big or detailed, something simple on this subject. If you don't know what it is, please don't spam :)

{I}{K}{E}
05-02-2005, 11:17 PM
I know what Krav Maga is :)

it's an 'fightsport' without using 'weapons' and its original from Isreal.

The technique is based on mind and intellectual force no matter what the physical strength you have, and had as a goal the transference of weight as explosive force. As physics tells us, strength is equaled to mass multiplied by acceleration. The strike brings to the target the striker’s bodyweight. The strike’s movement works as a spring released: the speed does not have continuous acceleration; it is released at maximum speed. The techniques practiced in the style must be in terms of actual defense situations. In fact students of Krav Maga are taught the vulnerable points (i.e. back of neck, temples, eyes, throat, knees, groin, etc..) on the human body and are encouraged to use this knowledge to fend off an attack.

http://industrialgothic.com/safety/kravmaga.html

Samurai
05-02-2005, 11:23 PM
i have a shit load of videos on my hdd on their stuff, if you use emule i'll post some verifieds :)

cpt_azad
05-03-2005, 07:25 AM
oooo, can u post some verifieds or pm them to me please??? thanks!

@IKE thanks.

Samurai
05-03-2005, 07:42 AM
PM'd you back :)

Samurai
05-08-2005, 04:31 AM
Consider that the last time I help you after what you did :angry:

cpt_azad
05-08-2005, 05:59 AM
what did i do now?

edit: just so ur "im back thread"

first of, i said i'm not easily disturbed. second of, i sarcastically said "i would laugh if you got banned/moderated". third of (wow, never used "third of"), i never reported you, and i wasn't whining. so wtf dude? i didn't do jack all and ur pissed at me? :blink: well alright, w/e, hope everything's cool on ur end. just to let u know, i was moderated for 3 days this week too, so i feel ur pain lol (gameworld related)

DarthInsinuate
05-08-2005, 10:46 AM
Chav Manga :huh: :shudders:

lynx
05-08-2005, 11:15 AM
Chav Manga :huh: :shudders:Just saw "United Floors" advert on TV. I'm sure they said something about Burberry's. Chav carpets. :sick: