PDA

View Full Version : I missed it

Jon L. Obscene
05-06-2005, 09:30 PM
Aparently there was an election here yesterday :huh:
Something to do with imigration and weapons of arse destruction :frusty: aparently.

Oh well, my team won :01:
Aparently their trying to lower the age of voting from 18 to 16, they reckon this will mean there's another 400,000 people aprox who wont bother to vote either :01:

Jonno :cool:

GepperRankins
05-06-2005, 09:32 PM
knob :dry:

bigboab
05-06-2005, 09:36 PM
Aparently there was an election here yesterday :huh:
Something to do with imigration and weapons of arse destruction :frusty: aparently.

Oh well, my team won :01:
Aparently their trying to lower the age of voting from 18 to 16, they reckon this will mean there's another 400,000 people aprox who wont bother to vote either :01:

It is rumoured Jonno, that you are in possession of one of these weapons of arse destruction. :lol: :lol:

Jon L. Obscene
05-06-2005, 09:37 PM
@Gep.....Yeah they all are, I think it's the suits :dry:

@Bob....aherm, erm......yeah, no wait........are you talking about my home made curry? :unsure:

manker
05-06-2005, 09:38 PM
What's wrong with wearing a suit :(

Jon L. Obscene
05-06-2005, 09:40 PM
Nothing , well..........depends, I only wear a suit to weddings and funerals. That polyester plays havoc with my skin :ph34r:

bigboab
05-06-2005, 09:41 PM
@Gep.....Yeah they all are, I think it's the suits :dry:

@Bob....aherm, erm......yeah, no wait........are you talking about my home made curry? :unsure:

If it is Indian, I think so. This person said something about that Fakir from Sheringham. :unsure:

Jon L. Obscene
05-06-2005, 09:42 PM
Ah, so you've met my new boss :lol:

Sorry, I could'nt think of anything else to say :(

GepperRankins
05-06-2005, 09:49 PM
i have to use firefox to get in this thread.

slimbrowser must have some kind of stupidity filter :dry:

manker
05-06-2005, 09:50 PM
http://img85.exs.cx/img85/3691/jjj7kn.gif

bigboab
Ah, so you've met my new boss :lol:

Sorry, I could'nt think of anything else to say :(

Do you get your curry recipies from your boss?
I remember many moons ago, curries used to have fruit in them. They were cooked by people who used to be stationed in India with the British Army.
That was in the days when I had a weapon of Miss destruction. :cry:

manker

slimbrowser must have some kind of stupidity filter :dry:I wondered why you were stuck using your back up ID :D

manker
05-06-2005, 09:52 PM
That was in the days when I had a weapon of Miss destruction. :cry:Missus Boab told me that judging by the stains around the toilet, you're now in possession of a weapon of misdirection :coat:

OK, no more WMD jokes :(

Jon L. Obscene
05-06-2005, 09:53 PM

slimbrowser must have some kind of stupidity filter :dry:

Does that mean you can't see your own posts? :unsure:

*watches Mankers spinning head for a while*

:huh:

GepperRankins
05-06-2005, 09:57 PM
ok. you aren't provoking me, so i'm just gonna say... why is labour "your team"?

bigboab
05-06-2005, 10:02 PM
Missus Boab told me that judging by the stains around the toilet, you're now in possession of a weapon of misdirection :coat:

OK, no more WMD jokes :(

:lol:

It wasn't me. I wear them intercontinental pants. I dont need them, I am just a lazy Bar Steward. :lol:

manker
05-06-2005, 10:15 PM
Missus Boab told me that judging by the stains around the toilet, you're now in possession of a weapon of misdirection :coat::lol:

It wasn't me. I wear them intercontinental pants. I dont need them, I am just a lazy Bar Steward. :lol:Is she a hoverer, then :unsure:

:lol: :D

bigboab
05-06-2005, 10:21 PM
Is she a hoverer, then :unsure:

:lol: :D

I think it is the Milkman. :ph34r: I have just realized, why the hell does he still come to the house? We get our milk from Tescos. :( I thought there was something wrong when the kids always woke up at three o'clock in the morning. :angry:

Jon L. Obscene
05-06-2005, 10:30 PM
ok. you aren't provoking me, so i'm just gonna say... why is labour "your team"?

Because I don't like the others, imo they are the best of a bad bunch.
And no I'm not provoking you, nor was I trying to :blink:

@Bob and Manker...you 2 are weird :P

GepperRankins
05-06-2005, 10:35 PM
fuck. i'm provoking you. to be fair you aren't that bad, you didn't vote.

but too many people don't know why they voted labour. thaey didn't check the policies or anything, and thanks to rupert murdock and these chavs that didn't check the facts we don't have the hung parilament we were due.

Jon L. Obscene
05-06-2005, 11:46 PM
Who did you vote for then?

I don't know much about lib dems even tho they my locals, Tory I lived thru and remember things like , the gulf war, the falklands, the poll tax, the minors strikes etc etc etc. I also did'nt like the way they did'nt put their polocies forward, rather just slagged off Labour :rolleyes: Doctor pictures etc etc.
Personally I think I should be prime minister, tax on fags and alcohol would be abolished for a start, and I would'nt fuck up everyones pension investments :frusty:

But then, I don't do polotics because whoever gets in they will please some and not others so bottom line is they are all as bad as each other, I just like Tony Blair cos he's funny and the most human of them all :lol:

GepperRankins
05-06-2005, 11:54 PM
i voted with lib-dem because i like their hippy policies.

i don't like the fact that soon tuition fees will be 3 grand a year under labour so poor kids wont be able to get in uni. i really don't see how labour dare bring up the miners situation when they're selling out all the skilled jobs :snooty:

the first gulf war and the falklands were entirely justified, while this shit we're in now is criminal.

MCHeshPants420
05-06-2005, 11:57 PM
the minors strikes

Children went on strike? Kewl.

Peerzy
05-07-2005, 12:00 AM
Tories won where i live :snooty:

Lib Dems won though just down the road, i voted for Lib Dem so one day i can g to Uni and leech all the money off of the system.