PDA

View Full Version : psychonauts

Guyver
05-07-2005, 05:31 AM
THinkin of downloading, its a wopping 3.3gb download...werth it?
anyone play?

thnx, Guyver

asmithz
05-07-2005, 06:00 AM
mabey i should install it. i played the demo, didnt impress me but i still downloaded. I'll install it now and tell you what i think.

EDIT Yea i think its worth it, Way better on PC then Xbox.

cpt_azad
05-07-2005, 07:47 AM
hmmm, ok downloading rite now. what's the learning curve on this?

asmithz
05-07-2005, 08:13 AM
hmmm, ok downloading rite now. what's the learning curve on this?

Learning Curve? If you mean, whats cool about it. Umm... I would say the story and dialogue is great, i love the art style it has. Nothing more then just something differnt.

btw, Katies Hot :naughty:

cpt_azad
05-07-2005, 08:40 AM
Learning Curve? If you mean, whats cool about it. Umm... I would say the story and dialogue is great, i love the art style it has. Nothing more then just something differnt.

btw, Katies Hot :naughty:

cool, it's at 60% rite now

lol, yes, katie is hot, tila is hot too, but unfortanetly her avatar days are over, she's retired from that now :( :dry: , but hey, atleast we have kate to fill that position (and more0 :happy: :naughty:

S!X
05-07-2005, 08:52 AM
cool, it's at 60% rite now

lol, yes, katie is hot, tila is hot too, but unfortanetly her avatar days are over, she's retired from that now :( :dry: , but hey, atleast we have kate to fill that position (and more0 :happy: :naughty:

:offtopic: We all know she is hawt to the fecking max0rz :rolleyes:

cpt_azad
05-07-2005, 11:16 AM
:offtopic: We all know she is hawt to the fecking max0rz :rolleyes:

rite here LP (and for anyone else interested in kate): http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?p=1049360#post1049360

back on topic, download's finished, but i'm having a lil' trouble, daemon tools (for some odd reason) won't mount the cue file, when i click ok it just sits at the "please wait" screen thingy, i left it on for about 5 min and it still wouldn't load. i'm guessing it was a bad download, but i'll write up a new cue file for the bin, ill post back tom. for now, gotta gets me some sleep.