PDA

View Full Version : karma a bitch!

bujub22
05-07-2005, 11:47 PM
last night i was with my new girl friend we were tryin to find her a cab at 3 in the morn but with no luck so i took my ex's spare key and walked over to her house and took the car and dropped her off, when i return the car i decided to go in the house of my ex only to find another man sleeping in my bed so i go down stairs and grab my gun!

I go back up stairs and woke her and him up with a bang!
i threaten the shit out of him and leave the room when i tried to quickly return he's holding the door and callin 911
I leave to my house to were 15 mins lata police show up and i get no charges cuz i left but karma a bitch i tried to have my cake and eat it too thinking she would always wait for me it was'nt till 1 day she surprised me at work and saw my new girl hugged up on me that set things in motion last night ,she told me it was her first time she ever slept with him !?
i do and i dont believe her but im in no right to say what she did was wrong cuz ive been sleeping with my new girl for about 3-4 weeks and she asked how many times where me and her were together (sexualy)and i had to tell her cuz i would not lie ..so i told her about 2 -24packs of condoms is how many times and then i showed her my back which was covered in claw marks from the new girl :cry: i watched as her lil 1 times was shot conpletly down and she could not believe we were together that many times she broke down and i had to calm her down with meds so she's sleeping now

but i ask ya what would you do or do any of you hav some advice

bujub22 :(

jazzthefunk
05-07-2005, 11:57 PM
no shiT!!! chill out dude, the turn arounds the turn around, lite up a big stogie and bob marley your way out o dat relashionship i fink :smoke:

jazzthefunk
05-07-2005, 11:58 PM
be kind then leave :smoke:

bujub22
05-08-2005, 12:04 AM
im smoking as i read this and wondering what to do?

she wants me back still but the fact that ive been with another women that many times really upset her !

the problem is should i get back with her or leave and move on?
but we hav 2 kids is the only problem:frusty:

{I}{K}{E}
05-08-2005, 12:06 AM
Dude she's your ex :huh:

bujub22
05-08-2005, 12:10 AM
Dude she's your ex :huh:
and?

jazzthefunk
05-08-2005, 12:18 AM
mate it sounds as if that shit need space to breath in order for you both to get a clear perspective on the future if there is 1, obviously there has to be some arrangment for the kids , so after a break talk about this wi an eye to what is left that is positive.

bujub22
05-08-2005, 12:27 AM
mate it sounds as if that shit need space to breath in order for you both to get a clear perspective on the future if there is 1, obviously there has to be some arrangment for the kids , so after a break talk about this wi an eye to what is left that is positive.
i am trully tryin that i know thing need to breath a lil but thats the problem we keep setting things to the side without solving them!
we been in and out of this relationship for the last 2 yrs :frusty:

hers a lil that im talkin to a friend of mine on i.m.

Joey7196: man buju whats goin on with you
BUJUYB22: i dont know
Joey7196: god what hav eyou done where are you
BUJUYB22: her house
BUJUYB22: im sitting here with my gun jus incase
Joey7196: bujju my god stop
BUJUYB22: me and him had words and now its war fair
BUJUYB22: stop what!?tho
Joey7196: well dont forget you slept with someone else so you cant be to mad
BUJUYB22: i know so im not mad ive slept with her for 3-4 weeks now so im not mad or shocked as to what she did but im more upset as to who it was
BUJUYB22: nobody in are circle u know but a guy i really could not stand
Joey7196: oh ok

Joey7196: man i am sorry

BUJUYB22: im srry to cuz the other day u were mad and i had nothing good to say cuz of all this
Joey7196: that was today
Joey7196: and you were in a bad mood
BUJUYB22: this shit made me sick to my stomach with guilt
BUJUYB22: this shit is all my fault
Joey7196: i bet, but i dont know what to say bud
BUJUYB22: i know i understand i jus need to talk to someone about it
Joey7196: thats why i am here
BUJUYB22: thanks
Joey7196: hey thate what friends are for
BUJUYB22: im in a mood to where i wanted to end it all this morn still kinda now or jus leave state but that aint solving nothing
Joey7196: dont do anything stupid bud
BUJUYB22: i feel like taking this gun and blowing my brains out fo my stupidy
BUJUYB22: i had a good thing and im fuckin i tup
BUJUYB22: god help me
Joey7196: dont do anything stupid bud dont think like that
BUJUYB22: man i feel so guilty and the fact that taylaya willing to take me back after all this is really fuckin with me

*goddess*
05-08-2005, 12:51 AM
:( You deserve a good slap Joob. You're too smart to fuck everything up like this.

Think of your kids, you can't leave them with the guilt if you kill yourself.

I agree with Jazz, you need space. As you say this shit's been going round and round for 2 years, that's also not healthy for your kids. Have some time away from each other and work thru your problems before you decide if you should move back in with her.

Just get away hun, this whole thing is really, really bad news and I don't wanna see your ugly mug on the newsreel.

Take care and most of all, get out of there. This things is nuts. Where are the kids while all this is going on? It must be really hurting to see you and their mum at each other like this.

jazzthefunk
05-08-2005, 01:03 AM
i am trully tryin that i know thing need to breath a lil but thats the problem we keep setting things to the side without solving them!
we been in and out of this relationship for the last 2 yrs :frusty:

sounds as if your relashionship wi your X is over dude, the negative cycles have wound themselvs up to crisis, but you has 2 kids man and they are with this woman, they r all gifts to you just because you dont own them dosent mean there not with you, there your kids man youve got rights as there father. If there is any chance of this relashionship survivng you need to deal each other respect with the kids as a symbol of that! the first act of respect being an initial cooling down period.

good luck though dude it sounds as if your situ harsh man, i haz prayer4u, keep your chin up dude :smoke:

Smith
05-08-2005, 01:05 AM
First off, put away teh gun, becuase thats only gonna get u in shit.

Second off, go out with a few buddies, tour a few bars, smoke a few joints, eat some dads oatmeal cookies nad play some halo2.

Then i recomend taking a walk through the park to think everything out.

EDIt: the next morning of course.

Virtualbody1234
05-08-2005, 01:45 AM
Go get therapy.

Busyman
05-08-2005, 02:03 AM
Buju stop being so fucking stupid!!!

1. Do your own thing as you have been doing. You shouldn't have expected her to continue being "yours" when you were not "hers".

2. Lie. Why tell her the truth about how many times you fucked elsewhere? Very childish. Tell her you were lying about it (the how many) but admit to sleeping elsewhere. That's still believable.

The truth is not always right.

I hate when people go off the deep end over relationships. I'd still say you could work it out but you both sound rather young.

The best way to keep peace within yourself is to always expect the possibility of your women fucking someone else.

You'll treat her better and won't be as fucked up if you find out she is.

Stop being a bitch and man up.

You shoot someone, you're going to jail.

You shoot yourself, you're going to hell.

Get some pussy and smoke a blunt (no Love Boat or Dippers).

Smith
05-08-2005, 02:11 AM

1. Do your own thing as you have been doing. You shouldn't have expected her to continue being "yours" when you were not "hers".

2. Lie. Why tell her the truth about how many times you fucked elsewhere? Very childish. Tell her you were lying about it (the how many) but admit to sleeping elsewhere. That's still believable.

I hate when people go off the deep end over relationships. I'd still say you could work it out but you both sound rather young.

The best way to keep peace within yourself is to always expect the possibility of your women fucking someone else.

BLUNT!!!!!!11111!!!

eat some oartmaal cookies and get lots of pillosd and sleepf gtood tonite, youdl feel bettr in the motrnin :)

Virtualbody1234
05-08-2005, 11:03 AM
i had to calm her down with meds so she's sleeping now
Are you a doctor or something?

{I}{K}{E}
05-08-2005, 11:31 AM
and?

you have a new girl and she cant have a new boyfriend :huh:

bujub22
05-08-2005, 11:35 AM

very true busyman!!!
we been talkin all day and realise some of the shit we been doin is childish and the fact that we dragged 2 other ppl in this stupid fight of ares.

and the part about lying i cant do it this is my baby's mother i jus cant lie to her..period!...but the reason i told her about what me and the other girl is because she wanted to know ,even tho i said u wont like it but she insisted to know EVERYTHING!

and jail been ther doin that thats a breeze! ..and i always said if i go back to jail im goin to make it worth it!! :ph34r:

Biggles
05-08-2005, 11:40 AM
Is not saying "Karma is a bitch" failing to appreciate what Karma is trying to do for you in the long term? Acceptance of your Karma with good grace is the noble thing to do. :)

Gripper
05-08-2005, 02:10 PM
Hey Buj I hope you sort things out soon,don't do nothing stupid to yourself or your ex,I have seen the reprecussions of someone topping themselves and the effects have been felt for years,if you killed your ex,how do you live with that,you obviously still love her,or you wouldn't have freaked that she was with someone else,you got some serious thinking to do man,its not ok for you to go shagging about then flip when she finds comfort in someone else's arms.
Hope you get sorted soon mate,I'll be thinking of ya,stay sane

Virtualbody1234
05-08-2005, 02:33 PM
... stay sane
You think he's sane now?

Rat Faced
05-08-2005, 02:46 PM
:01: :01:

Whats good for the Goose is good for the Gander.

bujub22
05-09-2005, 11:46 PM
:01: :01:

Whats good for the Goose is good for the Gander.
i hav no idea right now what that means!!

{I}{K}{E}

you have a new girl and she cant have a new boyfriend

no im greedy like that!!

Everose
05-10-2005, 12:10 AM
last night i was with my new girl friend we were tryin to find her a cab at 3 in the morn but with no luck so i took my ex's spare key and walked over to her house and took the car and dropped her off, when i return the car i decided to go in the house of my ex only to find another man sleeping in my bed so i go down stairs and grab my gun!

I go back up stairs and woke her and him up with a bang!
i threaten the shit out of him and leave the room when i tried to quickly return he's holding the door and callin 911
I leave to my house to were 15 mins lata police show up and i get no charges cuz i left but karma a bitch i tried to have my cake and eat it too thinking she would always wait for me it was'nt till 1 day she surprised me at work and saw my new girl hugged up on me that set things in motion last night ,she told me it was her first time she ever slept with him !?
i do and i dont believe her but im in no right to say what she did was wrong cuz ive been sleeping with my new girl for about 3-4 weeks and she asked how many times where me and her were together (sexualy)and i had to tell her cuz i would not lie ..so i told her about 2 -24packs of condoms is how many times and then i showed her my back which was covered in claw marks from the new girl :cry: i watched as her lil 1 times was shot conpletly down and she could not believe we were together that many times she broke down and i had to calm her down with meds so she's sleeping now

but i ask ya what would you do or do any of you hav some advice

bujub22 :(

Well, actually, I have some advice ... for Karma. :D Karma, get your car keys back, change the locks on your door, get rid of your ex's bed and get your own that you can share with whoever, and no matter what happens.....do not take drugs an ex gives to you for whatever reason!!!! :lol:

bujub22
05-10-2005, 02:17 AM
leave it to u @everose to brighten me day:lol:

ok so heres a update

we work things some what out and right now me and her are nutral
but she having a real hard time dealing with the fact that her "rebound" from me was'nt even good :lol: which I find hillarous!! dude lasted 5 mins:lol:
meanwhile she's still pissed about my "rebound" the fact that

1 now this is racist but the girl i cheated on her with was white my ex is black and im puerto rican so it was kinda a race thing there that she was mad at.

2 the age im 25 she new girl 19 my ex is 26

3 how many times i was with her she wont let this 1 down i keep getting "what she do to u"

4 she's mad that the girl works with me and i see her all the time!

but i def learn a lesson from this and i plan on keeping me dick to 1 women fo a while
i realise that im some what of a man whore and another women at work said this to me cuz ive slept with a lot of girls from work and everytime a new girl is hired im the first to pounce on it , which has also got some chaps at work mad cuz i keep leaving them with me 2nds tho thats a asshole statement it's also true!

so im cool she's cool were cool ..thanx ya and check ya out lata!

bujub22

Busyman
05-10-2005, 03:26 AM

ok so heres a update

but she having a real hard time dealing with the fact that her "rebound" from me was'nt even good :lol: which I find hillarous!! dude lasted 5 mins:lol:

1 now this is racist but the girl i cheated on her with was white my ex is black and im puerto rican so it was kinda a race thing there that she was mad at.

3 how many times i was with her she wont let this 1 down i keep getting "what she do to u"

but i def learn a lesson from this and i plan on keeping me dick to 1 women fo a while
i realise that im some what of a man whore and another women at work said this to me cuz ive slept with a lot of girls from work and everytime a new girl is hired im the first to pounce on it , which has also got some chaps at work mad cuz i keep leaving them with me 2nds tho thats a asshole statement it's also true!

bujub22
:unsure:

Virtualbody1234
05-10-2005, 03:30 AM
:huh: All this shit cannot be true.

Everose
05-10-2005, 03:55 AM

ok so heres a update

bujub22

HE ONLY LASTED FIVE MINUTES??????!!!!! What a rip off. No wonder she is pissed. :lol:

bujub22, advice is really the last thing I would seriously give anyone. I had a good laugh in reading this thread because it is obvious even in the telling of the story that you more than anyone know just how bad you are!!! :lol:

You and Karma do seem good friends, and are able to talk things through. Glad things are cool with the both of you. Somehow I feel you can talk and charm circles around that woman!! :rolleyes:

sArA
05-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Hey Bujub....sorry to hear of the shit you and your lady have got yourselves in.

I think there is really just one golden rule....

do as you would be done by

It applies to everything imo.

Treat people with a lack of respect, then don't be surprised when it comes back and bites you in the ass.

You know all this of course, you aint dumb, its just that sometimes I think that your dick is in complete control of your brain.

Oh....and the 'I don't want you, but no-one else can have you either' thing is a shit, although we all tend to feel that way about ex's, that one just takes time to come to terms with.

bujub22
05-10-2005, 03:56 PM
Hey Bujub....sorry to hear of the shit you and your lady have got yourselves in.

I think there is really just one golden rule....

do as you would be done by

It applies to everything imo.

Treat people with a lack of respect, then don't be surprised when it comes back and bites you in the ass.

You know all this of course, you aint dumb, its just that sometimes I think that your dick is in complete control of your brain.

Oh....and the 'I don't want you, but no-one else can have you either' thing is a shit, although we all tend to feel that way about ex's, that one just takes time to come to terms with.

all so true @sara funny the new girl name s is the same as yours sara :shifty:

but were square everythings cool but 1 thing and i find this funny is she want to kick the shit out of this girl she said were cool life can go on peachy if u jus let me kick her ass !! :lol: this had me lmao!!

i said no that aint even right she had really nothing to do between this and that i started this and she aint hearing that !

she keeps insisting that she stole me away from her :frusty: i say other wise blah blah blah and she want to kick ass that's all...and i can also do as i wish to do with hhhhmmm:gunsmilie nuff ssaid :ph34r:

Virtualbody1234 All this shit cannot be true.
plez come live my life 1 day i trade it in a sec ;)

Lilmiss
05-10-2005, 04:24 PM
No offence Bujub, but grow the fuck up.

You're hurting yourself, the kids and both these poor girls.
What gives you the right to let yourself into her house like that anyway?
You're lucky she actually wants you back or you could be facing court charges, injunctions and a good kicking.

Even if you get your head out your arse and decide which one you actually want, I doubt you will be trusted again. Especially seeing as you work with one, and have kids with the other.

Manipulation seems to be the key word here.

bujub22
05-10-2005, 05:01 PM
No offence Bujub, but grow the fuck up.

You're hurting yourself, the kids and both these poor girls.
You're lucky she actually wants you back or you could be facing court charges, injunctions and a good kicking.

Even if you get your head out your arse and decide which one you actually want, I doubt you will be trusted again. Especially seeing as you work with one, and have kids with the other.

Manipulation seems to be the key word here.
i know this now and that the messed up part that it that it always takes something drastic for me to see what i have cuz i go over board and beyond i always lived by the moto "dont wish do!" and that what always messes me up cuz i feel i can DO as I plez cuz of it and not think of others and worry bout that later but i jus need to slow me roll ;)

Lilmiss
05-10-2005, 05:16 PM
but i jus need to slow me roll

:lol: Glad you understand what you are doing to everyone around you, and really hope things work out for all. Just be sure you know what you really want, before jumping into any decisions.
Emotions are funny things, they change so quickly especially when jealousy is involved.

My ex has made me cry like a bitch twice today, but I'm not gonna let him know he has got the better of me. :snooty:

Virtualbody1234
05-10-2005, 06:19 PM
Virtualbody1234 All this shit cannot be true.
plez come live my life 1 day i trade it in a sec ;)
Not a chance. You seem to think that you're unlucky to be stuck in your life. Only you can change it.

sArA
05-10-2005, 06:52 PM
i always lived by the moto "dont wish do!"

Think it might be time for a change of motto then huh?

bujub22
05-11-2005, 03:20 PM

ummm I bought it ;) i jus hav to make that clear ..and now i sell it, we both come to terms that I dont want the house and she kinda does kinda dont type thing but even tho this has been my g/f fo 9 yrs it fells like a divorce cuz were splitting things down between us

I also decided to cut out my relationship with the new girl cuz it's not fair to start a realtionship on a cheating factor..even tho this broke the hell out of her that we hav to stop i never in my life got a response like what she gave me ,but to break it down she'll be there if i ever get over the fact of all the shit i caused.

they say women are all alike and i say thats bull shit!!

bujub22
05-11-2005, 03:23 PM
Think it might be time for a change of motto then huh?
;) but i need something to replace it!

Gripper
05-11-2005, 06:36 PM
;) but i need something to replace it!

Stop...Think..F*ckit