PDA

View Full Version : What are we doing?

asmithz
05-12-2005, 05:55 AM
I cant figure out why i wake up anymore. Why do i do the things i do, is there a point. Anyone know why?

S!X
05-12-2005, 05:59 AM
There is no fuckin point. School is just a waste of life.

Skiz
05-12-2005, 06:00 AM
"Why" is a question that has a different answer for everyone. To each his own. Make yourself happy. It sounds like you need a vacation. :(

asmithz
05-12-2005, 06:13 AM
Im loosing someone i really like, nothing i do with her is right. Plus, i turned 18 in march, and find my life going nowhere fast. I have a job i hate, i get paid well, but that dosent make me happy. I cant find much to take intrest in for more then a couple minutes. I hate it. I want something to wake up for, anything.

Skiz
05-12-2005, 06:24 AM
I hear you loud and clear man. My girl of 3 yrs and I split about a year ago. At about that same time, I got moved to this terrible night shift and was going to work at 2 AM. I had no life b/c of this shift, noone to talk to about it, I was just downright depressed. That shift lasted four looong months and it was back to some normality. I'm still a little fucked up about the girl, cause we were planning an engagment and everything but, as they say, it gets better with every day that passes. You just need a hobby or something. Something outdoors. Being cooped up inside is no good. I fish and golf.

Just remember, just as you have good days and bad days in life, you'll learn that you're going to have good years and bad years. You just gotta roll with it man. Keep your head up. Good luck with whatever you find. :lookaroun

uNz[i]
05-12-2005, 06:43 AM
Damn... only 18 and you've hit your midlife crisis already.

If you don't mind reading a book, it sounds like it's time you had a look at Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance by Robert M. Persig.

It's very well written and reasoned, and definitely not one of those sad self help books you see overwieght ladies reading on trains.
It's not preachy or dumbed down at all, and take it from me, it really will help.

Good luck smith... and don't let the idiots grind you down.

Gemby!
05-12-2005, 09:13 AM
why does there have to be a point ! :rolleyes:

dont you know the say 'curiosity killed the cat' ?

i think its a threat :ph34r:

Voetsek
05-12-2005, 02:21 PM
My day off so far had 1 job interview and set one up for the morning then I can tell my foul mouth racist scum sucking turd boss to pay me up the off to shop him.

DarthInsinuate
05-12-2005, 02:58 PM
i've found my purpose (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t95510.html)

bigboab
05-12-2005, 05:57 PM
why does there have to be a point ! :rolleyes:

dont you know the say 'curiosity killed the cat' ?

i think its a threat :ph34r:

Is this another way of saying you are not interested Gemby? :unsure:

@ Asmithz, WAKE UP! get out and enjoy yourself. Someones loss is someone else's gain. :)

Mr. Mulder
05-12-2005, 06:50 PM
what you need is super monkey ball

enoughfakefiles
05-12-2005, 07:02 PM
@ Asmithz, WAKE UP! get out and enjoy yourself. Someones loss is someone else's gain. :)

Agreed. :D

asmithz
05-13-2005, 01:15 AM
what you need is super monkey ball

WTF, no:blink:

@ Asmithz, WAKE UP! get out and enjoy yourself. Someones loss is someone else's gain.

I am trying, sometimes i am better, and sometimes i am not. Its just going to take some time i gusse. :(

asmithz
05-13-2005, 07:55 AM
Wtf, this isnt a good night for me. Feeling depressed again. The girl i like told me some shit, that made me feel like more shit. Making me feel like a fucking loser. I am not doing good socialy. Told my best friend to fuck off. Am i a bad person to care for someone. I mean her, cause all i did was care about her. Got nothin in return, but mind games. Life is pointless, and i cant firgure why i stay here caring so much.