PDA

View Full Version : Do What First

NeoTheOne
05-14-2005, 05:05 PM
Im buying the star wars game today so i want to know what should i do first play the game or watch the movie first then play the game

Mr. Mulder
05-14-2005, 05:25 PM
play the game and go see Serenity instead :snooty:

Snee
05-14-2005, 05:43 PM
Forgot the neither option.

Both are prolly kinda' sucky.

Busyman
05-14-2005, 07:46 PM
Forgot the neither option.

Both are prolly kinda' sucky.
You're loss......but you'll never know it. :(

Snee
05-14-2005, 07:54 PM
I know you are, but what am I? :blink:

GepperRankins
05-14-2005, 07:57 PM
i'm guessing snny has tried but finds star wars as fun as an afternoon at his gran's

Snee
05-15-2005, 12:50 PM
Episodes 4-6 are still classics. Episodes 1-2, and anything with Hayden Cristensen in a starring role are just horrible. Darth Vader and Boba Fett used to be much cooler.

I figure episode 3 will be just as bad as eps 1 and 2.

Too bad Lucas doesn't know when to stop. I think he's gotten way too confident, and way too greedy. The new ones feel as if they are made primarily for children, and as if they've been made more with making money in mind, than out of a wish to tell an original story.

Republic commando, though, that's still a good game, speaking of recent installations in the Star Wars saga.

Mr. Mulder
05-15-2005, 01:03 PM
Episodes 4-6 are still classics

Republic commando, though, that's still a good game, speaking of recent installations in the Star Wars saga.

noticed you used the word "classic" instead of "good" or "excellent" or any other favorable word, something a lot of people seem to do :shutup:

with the games, jedi knight 2 on the game cube pwns a lot, enjoyed that from start to finish :01: ...not played any others, cept for jedi night 1 on the puter, bit dated now :ermm:

don't like any of the films :01: