PDA

View Full Version : Tylenol Pm

asmithz
05-15-2005, 08:15 AM
How many tylenol Pm's can you take without dying?

MagicNakor
05-15-2005, 08:23 AM
Read the bottle? ;)

:shuriken:

asmithz
05-15-2005, 08:26 AM
Dosent say, just says its recommended to take 2.

muchspl3
05-15-2005, 09:25 AM
a bottle shoud do it.

you're not hardcore.

RPerry
05-15-2005, 09:57 AM
I don't know about about tylonol pm, but you can overdose on the psuedophedrine thats in most cold medicines. That happened to me back in February and I had to go to the emergency room for an I.V. to clean the shit out of my system. (it makes you feel like your having a heart attack)

lynx
05-15-2005, 12:20 PM
How many tylenol Pm's can you take without dying?Not as many as you might think. It should also say no less than 4 hours apart, no more than 8 in 24 hours, and no more than 3 days in total.

DO NOT exceed the maximum dosage. An OD on these may not kill you immediately, but it will give you severe liver damage resulting in a lingering painful death. Not a good way to go.

Mr. Mulder
05-15-2005, 12:22 PM
you want something a lot quicker, so when you've had revenge on all who've crossed you, you'll be able to make a quick get away, so to speak :unsure:

watermanon
05-15-2005, 12:40 PM
Hey just a question.How does it feel to commit suicide on pills.Like take a lot of sleeping pills then wait,then take a shit load of pills.It would be like dieing in your sleep right?

bigboab
05-15-2005, 12:55 PM
Hey just a question.How does it feel to commit suicide on pills.Like take a lot of sleeping pills then wait,then take a shit load of pills.It would be like dieing in your sleep right?

To date, I dont think anyone has came back to tell us.:unsure:

watermanon
05-15-2005, 01:27 PM
To date, I dont think anyone has came back to tell us.:unsure:
american goverment?

enoughfakefiles
05-15-2005, 01:35 PM
american goverment?

What are all dead.?? :unsure:

watermanon
05-15-2005, 01:37 PM
What are all dead.?? :unsure:
Ithinkthey have something todo with all the dead suicide victims.

Mr. Mulder
05-15-2005, 01:37 PM
but not the alive ones? :unsure:

watermanon
05-15-2005, 01:40 PM
but not the alive ones? :unsure:
that mybe the british goverment.Want to join an uprising?

Virtualbody1234
05-15-2005, 01:43 PM
Ithinkthey have something todo with all the dead suicide victims.
The government still cannot tell us how it feels. The dead aren't telling.

Gripper
05-15-2005, 01:47 PM
Don't do it!I took an od once,luckily I survived and things are better now,they didn't seem as if they would get better back then,but when you at the bottom the only way is up,I needed professional help to get out of the pit,but i managed,Od ing is not a painless way to die!

<HELLS^ANGEL>
05-15-2005, 03:00 PM
How many tylenol Pm's can you take without dying?

Acetaminophen poisoning is a toxic reaction resulting from the ingestion of excessive doses of the drug. In adults, dosages exceeding 10-15 grams can produce liver failure and dosages exceeding 25 grams can be fatal. Symptoms such as nausea and vomiting, profuse sweating, pallor, and oliguria (scanty amounts of urine) are associated with the onset of acetaminophen poisoning. Jaundice and pain in the upper abdomen, hypoglycemia, encephalopathy, abnormal functioning of brain tissue, and kidney failure may become apparent as drug toxicity increases.

Acetaminophen in overdose can seriously damage the liver. If the damage is severe, a liver transplant may be necessary in order to save a life.

Acetaminophen can also cause permanent kidney damage when taken over extended periods of time. This damage can be lethal to those with underlying kidney disease.

http://www.lef.org/protocols/prtcl-001.shtml