PDA

View Full Version : do you now live in here...

(>Zero Cool<)
05-15-2005, 11:33 AM
@manker :huh:

or are you doing community service? :blink:

manker
05-15-2005, 11:53 AM
I usually come here to service a hangover, I find reading over the posts I made the previous day cheers me up immensely.

Won't be around much longer tho' - it's the last day of the season, don't you know. My presence is required in t'pub :snooty:

Mr. Mulder
05-15-2005, 11:59 AM
*a bar steward amongst bar stewards :whistling

manker
05-15-2005, 12:03 PM
*a bar steward amongst bar stewards :whistling :lookaroun

bigboab
05-15-2005, 12:11 PM
@manker :huh:

or are you doing community service? :blink:

Out on parole more likely.:lol: Or in his situation, should that be payroll?:unsure:

(>Zero Cool<)
05-15-2005, 01:14 PM
I usually come here to service a hangover, I find reading over the posts I made the previous day cheers me up immensely.

Won't be around much longer tho' - it's the last day of the season, don't you know. My presence is required in t'pub :snooty:

tis ironic.....reading your posts normally drives me to start drinking...not eases me afterwards :ermm:

re: end of season ...only in your part of the village....up here there is still a week to go :01: ....unfortunately :rolleyes:

bigboab
05-15-2005, 01:23 PM
tis ironic.....reading your posts normally drives me to start drinking...not eases me afterwards :ermm:

re: end of season ...only in your part of the village....up here there is still a week to go :01: ....unfortunately :rolleyes:

Kilmarnock. I hope lessons have been learned. £10000 of damage etc. All hushed up.:(