PDA

View Full Version : Did Marge Simpson sleep around?

uNz[i]
05-17-2005, 09:43 AM
http://www.people.umass.edu/mray/images/simpsons.jpg

Okay, so I was watching the Simpsons earlier this evening with my g/f, when she turned to me and asked "How come the Simpsons kids all have spiky hair, but nobody else in the family does?"
I thought about it, and realized she was right.

Homer, when he was younger, had brown hair, combed back, then went balder with each addition to the clan.
Marge always had blue hair, straight when she was younger, or piled up high as it is now.

Grandpa Abe had a brown buzzcut back when he was in the army, and now he has a blondish tuft.
Homer's mum (can't remember her name) had black hair styled like a beatnick back in her hippy days, and a grey coiffure later.

Marge's dad had black curly hair if I remember correctly, and her mum had a similar style to Marge's but not stacked as high.

Patty and Selma don't have spiky hair either.

This makes us suspect Marge of infidelity. Bart, Lisa and Maggie may possibly be illegitimate! :ohmy:

manker
05-17-2005, 11:00 AM
Hmm, never considered that before - definitely some intellectual nourishment that requires female instigation :D

I can't think of any adults that have spiky hair in t'Simpsons, unless Sideshow Bob was around at that time. That would be a good episode.

My own, rather boring, take on the subject is that both Marge and Homer harbor a recessive gene for spiky hair and at odds of 64-1, that gene manifested itself in all three children.

uNz[i]
05-17-2005, 11:26 AM
Sideshow Bob? Interesting theory there manker...

It could explain Bart's admiration of Krusty - he's genetically predisposed to look upon clownish showbiz types as a sort of father figure?

64-1 is pretty long odds. Homer should demand a DNA test, post haste!

darkdrive
05-17-2005, 11:52 AM
I think that side show bob has nothing to do with the spikey hair, i think that it may have been the mail man, or milk man for that matter.

64-1 is damn good odds, if that was the odds of a race horse i would bet some money on that.

uNz[i]
05-17-2005, 12:14 PM
Horses maybe, but surely not kids. :mellow:

I know that the Simpsons have a mail woman. I remember that from the episode when Bart got that teeny weeny spy camera by mail order from a comic ad.
He called her the femail man. :lol:

Damn.. I watch way too much TV. :blink: :geek: